WOW! I suck at this game or....

Discussion in 'MLB 16: The Show' started by t_roy, Jun 22, 2004.

1. t_roy

t_roy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WOW! I suck at this

The :cinnr: suck at this game. The :bmil: no hit me with 3 pitchers last night for a loss. I believe my beloved :cinnr: had 20 strikeouts amongst them. It was a wonderful night of baseball... Not to take away anything from Dan because he obviously played well :)

Then....

Game two I am at least getting the bat on the ball, but in like the 3 or 4 inning in a scoreless game I have an error which would have led to the 3rd out which instead the next batter bloops one in center field which as I am running up on the ball it then bounces over my head and then two runs score with an inside the park homerun :(, which was not the only one the :bmil: had in game two. It happned to me twice. So it leads to ask when the lonely :bmil: can whallop the :cinnr: that bad then it must be the operator. I have got to learn how to hit the damn ball :(.

Great games Dan Look forward to my beating tonight ;)

No Streaming Account
  2. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes it's just the game that beats you. Sounds like you are still having fun. Plenty of time to make up these early season losses Troy. Let's play some exhibition games for practice.

No Streaming Account
  3. t_roy

t_roy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Works for me. Let me know when you are able. Your schedule is a little bit more sticky then mine. I am availabel most every night at 10:30 EST or a little later.

To old to stay up late :)

No Streaming Account
  4. IndigoVDub

IndigoVDub Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think the game flips a coin while in the loading screen and decides who will win. As long as you don't suck it up big time the game will go as planned.

No Streaming Account
  5. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As long as we play on PRO thats exactly how it's going to stay.

No Streaming Account
  6. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's funny that you guys think that way. I don't feel that way at all when playing this game. Now, I will say that I have a much harder time when there is any type of lag than if there is none at all.

7. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Hey I'm 0-5 so far, and I have to say it's my lack of being able to lay off pitches. That and the fact that when I send two base runners around and they both return when I try to pull one back.

No Streaming Account
  8. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have been pretty lucky with my connections. Lag has effected me maybe for the first two innings with repsect to timing my swing. About the worst thing I can do is play a game offline right before playing online. Timing is way off!

No Streaming Account
  9. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is bogus. The people that are winning are able to lay off the bad pitches and make the opponents pitch to them. You also have to know how to pitch and not throw all strikes. Now once in a while they are some bogus errors or the pitchers start hanging them but that happens in the real game also.

No Streaming Account