wrong par on card

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by boo_stik, Nov 23, 2014.

1. boo_stik

boo_stik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Swindlers bluff Friday is showing that the 8th hole is a par 4 but on the scorecard app it's marked down as par 5

No Streaming Account
  2. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    We are aware. That was PHJ's intention. He hasn't learned from the last time that Tris only designs the app for a tournament to have the same Par throughout. But the Friday course has one stroke less than the other three rounds, confirmed by PHJ last night.

fkncommishlb
  3. Vellerz

Vellerz 2 Time Calder Cup Champ - 1 Time Playoff MVP

Discord:
    Vellerz#3871
    Ratings:
    +409 / 6 / -9
    Not to mention, that one day some holes play as a par 4, the other days they play as a Par 5. ( See 18 )

The idea was to remove some of the familiarity each round, and give you guys some variety.
    You're playing the same course, but it should have a slightly different feel from day to day.

No Streaming Account
  4. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Also on HGD there are 2 holes wrong, 8 and 13, but they balance the score out correctly anyway. On Swindlers it gives us all a 1 stroke to the good.

No Streaming Account
  5. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    What I think has happened with Twelve Bridges is, the scorecard has been used from the members edition which was used a few weeks ago. I completely overhauled this course with the GNCD and switched a couple of holes round, one from a par four to a three and vice versa.
    Also it is a shame that the I believe that the Tour Edition is being used instead of the Tournament Edition? (I haven't got that far yet so can't be totally sure). The Tournament version is more polished and fixes the problem with the 10th hole which has the fairway starting at about 240 yards, which could be a problem reaching if the wind is up and into your face.

No Streaming Account