yeaa finally on fast greens

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by ACES-R-WILD-, Oct 14, 2014.

1. ACES-R-WILD-

ACES-R-WILD- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    finally played four solid rounds on fast greens, been struggling to get the ball close to the pin all year on fast greens, only hit 90% a fews times that helps but did miss a lot of early putts getting use to the greens because they break so much, could have been better with all the shorts ones i missed, but all in all solid play

No Streaming Account
  2. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Hate really fast greens, if i wanted to be on ice I'd play NHL 15. I don't mind a faster green but when it starts feeling like a billiard table it becomes a little ridiculous.

No Streaming Account
  3. MrWhite1972

MrWhite1972 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

the ball bounces sometimes before the pin so you are there mentally thinking its a safe par or easy birdie, but no....it decides to play road runner and accelerate after the ball as it the soft grass before the green and fly off to the back in the rough......rounds with glass greens are kfing stupid.

No Streaming Account
  4. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    That's actually the fairway firmness that affects the approach shot like that, not the green speed from what I've understood. there was talk about separating those so that the fairway firmness doesn't affect the ball bounce on the green as to let the green speed determine it but I don't know if it ever was implemented.

No Streaming Account
  5. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    yea it didnt bounce as much on this course for me but putting was crazy fast just tap it it went 25 ft i chipped a 6 yard chipper 35 foot thats when i stopped chipping unles i can use a 4 yarder

No Streaming Account
  6. TheTwizzler1974

TheTwizzler1974 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Great play at baja, Ace!!! Congrats :)

No Streaming Account
  7. Garris0n313

Garris0n313 Well-Known Member Requires Vetting

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yea twiz i had you on red diamond my controler died on my drive on that short par 4 and it sliced in the water and i lost 3 shots then i slipped of the joystick and sliced it it front of a tree then missed lipped a 35 footerto tie you lol god i f$#@%ed it all up but good shooting yourself bro should have been another 13 under but thats how it goes i was pissed at my selflmao

No Streaming Account
  8. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    yea twiz had you on re diamond but my controller died on my drive of a short par four thats a easy birdie it sliced in the water!! lolgot a double bogie grrr then my finger slipped off on the next cause i was pissed i guess and it sliced in front of a tree should have been another 13 under!! but thats how it goes great shooting yourself bro!! grrr had you damn 8 under just terrible lmao

No Streaming Account