Yo Mike

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by Drake, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Drake

Drake <b>Administrator</b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You said you were getting online to play our game and logged off AIM, but 45 minutes later im still sitting here staring at the league lobby screen waiting. Whats the deal?

No Streaming Account
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This kind of shit is annoying. If something comes up get back on aim and tell the person. I hope theres a legit excuse coming here.

I like it hwen they show up 10 minutes after they told you they were ready because they think you like sitting there waiting while they take a dump and go get some milk and cookies for the game.

3. MixMasterMike

MixMasterMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I replied saying to add me to your friends list. You did not reply to that. I waited a good 2-3 minutes for a response from you on AIM and got none, so I let my mom get online while I checked the dashboard to see if you've sent me an invite, and you did not. How was I supposed to know you're online waiting for me? This fiasco was all your fault, for lack of communication.

No Streaming Account
  4. PhilipRivers17

PhilipRivers17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    isn't that the truth lol

No Streaming Account
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, hes in the league lobby waiting and your on the dashboard waiting for a friend invite? and its his fault? I would have to say at minimum its half your fault but Im really leaning toward 95% your fault.

Why didnt you send him a friend invite? I think he did send you one anyway but after 3 days he cancelled it.

6. Drake

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I sent you an AIM asking are you ready to play NOW. You said yes. That was a pretty good clue i was going to be online then. If you would have waited more then 2 minutes before logging off i could have told you to meet me in the league lobby....

And thats because these league games are played from the league lobby, you cant send a friend invite so you should have logged in there instead of the dashboard. Of course after not getting a friend request in 5 minutes you could have gotten back on AIM and said something, or sent me a friend request, or posted here, or sent me a PM. Smoke signals, anything?

Not sure how you wanted me to communicate with you when you werent online... But anyway, its over with so lets just move along to week 2. Good luck.

No Streaming Account
  7. MixMasterMike

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When you didn't reply to my IM back to you, I'd figured that you had sent that message a while ago, and you were now offline. When I told you to add me on your friends list, and I saw that you didn't, it confirmed my assumption that you weren't there anymore. Lots of people on this site IM people and just go away from your computer, so I igured you were just one of them. By the way, I had no idea you had to play from the league lobby, I've never played a league game online before.

No Streaming Account
  8. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is why all chat clients have a time stamp feature :)

No Streaming Account
  9. Drake

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok no biggie. My original post wasnt meant as a flame just was trying to find you since you werent on AIM. No hard feelings.

No Streaming Account
  10. MixMasterMike

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it's all good, account was the one fueling the fire. :roll:

No Streaming Account
  11. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It takes two to not communicate, not just one person. If it is a communication problem, then you are both at fault.:roll:

12. MixMasterMike

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Accountbl.... oh, I mean Marauders, if you haven't noticed, all is well now.

No Streaming Account
  13. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice one. Yes, I noticed after I had posted and then never deleted the post I left.

14. MixMasterMike

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol :)

No Streaming Account