YOFFS ROUND 2 SNAP SHOT

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by SavagePatchh, Jul 12, 2020.

1. SavagePatchh

SavagePatchh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 1 / -4
    Disclaimer : Sorry if I hurt your feelings, please don't CoC me.

wolvesvspels.jpg

As I am a part of this team, I will refrain from predicting the Wolves win every game by 1000.

grizzvslakers.jpg

If this were 1st line vs 1st line, it would be a Grizz sweep and it wouldn't be close, IMO. Alas, there are second lines involved and this could get messy. If i were a betting man, I'd bet on a game 5 with the Grizz running away in a blow out game 5. The Lakers don't have enough offense to deal with the Grizz defense, and the league and I have pissed off one of the leagues best with media and All Star slights. Look for a big series from Dando here. A big one.

hawksvssixers.jpg

Sixers had a great season and jumped over quite a few obstacles. Unfortunately it ends here in a sweep.

heatvsknicks.jpg

Again, congratulations to the Knicks on a good season that surprised everyone. Melo came in and took his shot in the chat, and he was right to do so because that was his last chance after edging out the Wizards who had to forfeit a game. This is a sweep, and it wont be pretty. Right it down.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. SavagePatchh

SavagePatchh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 1 / -4
    write*

No Streaming Account