You will have to ban me BMCDONALD to hide it, and provide the video evidence

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by finchpoker, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finchpoker

finchpoker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG] Originally Posted by finchpoker [​IMG]
    Hey guys,

I cannot post this under my regular gamertag as I will be banned. They may still find out but oh well, I am taking the risk because this needs to be brought to the light. This league SHOULD NOT TURN INTO THE VHL. Tris you need to take special note, and if you do get through my anonymity it should be overlooked as I am simply trying to protect this league's integrity.

Grand Rapids Griffins vs Iowa Wild. 10:30 PM EST.

iTransitions disconnects during the second period of the game. Defenseman also takes a penalty AFTER he quits, they gain possession . No one quits until the whistle is blown. No there is no video evidence, which yes most of you will say this is crying wolf. At the FACEOFF both teams begin to quit out. When everyone gets back into the lobby, BMCDONALD19 sites the rule book; 3:6... here is what section 3:6 says

3.6 In Game Loop

If at anytime during a game, a loop occurs, both teams are to continue to play the game as normal. If the situation occurs when a goal is scored, then the games loops, there by erasing the goal that was just scored, the team who scored has the ability to request the goal be added at the game's conclusion. In order to make the request, a complaint must be filed in the action center that provides enough clear cut evidence that a goal was scored in the game in question and was not counted due to a loop. Failure to provide the proof will result in the goal not counting.

Not sure what that has to do with a goalie lagging out. Now here is the rule with a goalie lagging out... and it is NOT section 3:6, more like 3.2.2

3.2.2 : Goaltender or Multiple Skater Drop

If the goaltender for either team or any combination of 2 Players in the game lose connection, the game is to be played until the next whistle. All plays up to the next whistle will count. Then, the game is to be paused at the whistle, and all players are to back out expect the player(s) responsible for gathering game stat pictures.

Upon restart, and after any penalties are applied if necessary, both teams are to proceed to their end of the ice and wait for the clock to reach the restart time in order to resume the game.

In order to take a lag out penalty, the team whom is to be penalized is to be allowed to win the face-off. After winning the face-off the player whom is responsible to take the penalty is to be given possession of the puck in his own end of the rink. The player is then required to dump the puck over the glass resulting in the minor penalty. Repeat this step if there is more than one penalty to be taken.

Prior to the game resuming, it is important that any power play that was going on prior to the disconnection is honored.

If both teams are to take an equal amount of lag out penalties, the league does not require those penalties to be honored. The game can resume 6v6 rather than 5v5.

The game restarted with a 5v4, not a 5v3 as per the rule states. Their goalie lagged out, their defenseman took a penalty before the whistle blew. On the ensuing faceoff, everyone began to quit out. BMCDONALD19 said as per the rules he wrote in section 3:6 they do not restart with a 5v3.

Again, we all know how it went with Tristn and the Providence Bruins. Providence made their ECU goalie quit, the ECU sent Tristn a message saying Providence made him quit the game. League Gaming banned that ECU goalie and suspended Tristn for tampering with the oppenent's player. To all of LG, we want a fair league, not a corrupt league like VHL. Tris, for the sake of the league, this needs addressed. No GRG will not get the point back, and I hope no one on GRG posts here because they will undoubtedly be suspended. This thread will be deleted soon but be reposted nonstop with different IP's because no one wants to see this league go to shit.

I said Article Four : 3.6, which doesn't actually exist. I was mistaken. Its 3.2.2

http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/s...ling-Procedure

"
    3.2.2 : Goaltender or Multiple Skater Drop

If the goaltender for either team or any combination of 2 Players in the game lose connection, the game is to be played until the next whistle. All plays up to the next whistle will count. Then, the game is to be paused at the whistle, and all players are to back out expect the player(s) responsible for gathering game stat pictures.

Upon restart, and after any penalties are applied if necessary, both teams are to proceed to their end of the ice and wait for the clock to reach the restart time in order to resume the game.

In order to take a lag out penalty, the team whom is to be penalized is to be allowed to win the face-off. After winning the face-off the player whom is responsible to take the penalty is to be given possession of the puck in his own end of the rink. The player is then required to dump the puck over the glass resulting in the minor penalty. Repeat this step if there is more than one penalty to be taken.

Prior to the game resuming, it is important that any power play that was going on prior to the disconnection is honored.

If both teams are to take an equal amount of lag out penalties, the league does not require those penalties to be honored. The game can resume 6v6 rather than 5v5.

"

I also didn't say that the game wouldn't start 5-3, I said to my GM, he needs to contact the GM of grand rapids to talk about what occurred. From what I saw was our goalie lagged out, like he did in every game tonight, and we continued play. We then took a delayed penalty, and prior to us touching the puck one of your quit. As stated above you don't quit until the next whistle.

Our GM then spoke to your GM and explained that we would take a penalty for our lag out, and our delayed penalty and your teams lag out penalty would be cancelled out. Makes more sense then wasting time trying to take a ton of penalties.

Then agreed and then moved on.

The underlined Orange section of what you posted is also news to me. Tristn mentioned it to me prior to him stepping down but look at the facts. There is currently no rules for intentional quitting, except a penalty when the game restarts.

https://www.flickr.com/124744318@N04/

That is the picture tristn sent me. I by no means am discrediting the player but when as anyone's word been used to get anyone in trouble by them? This is internet hockey, if i took everyone's word as proof, half the league would be ban.

The player was not banned for that issue man, he was banned for quitting the league at his own request.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=o0xa2t&s=8#.U7TdBpRdVR4

[​IMG]

Those screen shots are from my admin access on the action center showing why the guy was banned.

Of course I need to BMCDONALD. Everyone knows whoever crosses you will be banned. What exactly is the picture you showed proving? You said the wrong thing in our lobby and reproved our point of your inadequacy with not knowing the rules YOU wrote, but I am glad you admitted to it. You abused the rules, transitions was the one who lagged out, so how would HE be able to provide factual information... ok [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION]

No Streaming Account
  2. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852

The pictures above discredit what you said about the goalie who was banned from the PRO game. The goalie was never banned for the PRO game, and Tristn wasn't suspended for it either.

I'm off all week dude, do we really need to play tag? Why don't you just talk to me on xbox

The proof shows he was banned for quitting, he was ban for the messages above. Does that make sense to you Grenier?

Did your guy quit out prior to the whistle? yes or no? If he did, our delayed penalty and your quit out would cancel out being a 5-4 PP for you guys right?

Ya dude I told you guys the wrong part to look at in the constitution, but you clearly found it okay, so why are you upset with the result?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  3. SoGringo8040

SoGringo8040 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SirRugsAlot#0799
    Ratings:
    +620 / 40 / -59
    It's about to be a what?.... GIRLFIGHT!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. stormer3200

stormer3200 Professional Scrub

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    No Streaming Account
  5. finchpoker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    No one was ok, and Grenier? Guess again. See if you had a defenitive lock on who was posting this you would have already suspended them to cover your tracks. Everyone on our team said 5v3. You said no. Are you refuting that fact? And how in the hell are we to override you? Uhhh no one higher to go to... you didnt consult, you said immediately we need to read the WRONG rule cited, and you know, you know mcdonald, as a person, you are lying. How is turks responsible for what transitions said to him after he lagged out and you were hosting? Was transitions the one who, after he lagged out, said we quit? Give me a break. We all know the boom comes down on those who oppose the mighty, try harder to suspend through the IP. Just admit to what happened man, if you could prove otherwise, you would have posted your said "evidence" or you would have posted completely to the contrary.

No Streaming Account
  6. HeisenBERT

HeisenBERT The danger.

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    mmmmmmmmmmmm, sweet tasty drama yet again

seriously, i can just get rid of netflix and cable with all this stuff. thanks guys.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  7. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852

Your english is too good to be grenier anyways. Suspended? Naa what your saying isn't true anyways. I don't record games at all, never have.

Your player dropped out prior to a whistle therefore that was a penalty. Our center took a delayed penalty, thats also a penalty. Our goalie lagged out, therefore that is a penalty. My math says a 4-3. But to save time, why not cancel out two penalties and count the lag out one?I told tranny to speak to your MOC, which I think was turk, thats why he went to him. All of this is talk though man, at the same token you can say I can't proof your guy "lagged out" prior to the whistle but you guys also can not prove Agent Murphy took a delayed penalty, hence why we all have to put our big boy pants on and not cheat.

I am also not sure what you are trying to prove? I already disproved your attempt to say I banned your TC goalie for coming forward against PROV. What more do you want man?

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  8. lRyan l6l

lRyan l6l Quality Control #9

Ratings:
    +135 / 5 / -6
    LOL! [MENTION=7948]HoNoIzGrenierQC[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 11
    SensRyan
  9. Timespinner

Timespinner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully finch has got his IP covered...
    Hide-My-Ass-Review.jpg

No Streaming Account
  10. finchpoker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Wasnt my TC goalie... uhh hello? Turks wasnt in the game so how is going to him going to solve what happened in game. You are saying that the guy who lagged out, when your team was host, reported an accurate account of events after he was out of the game. Perfect. No one quit before the whistle on our side before the FACEOFF WHICH WOULD BE AFTER THE WHISTLE. You keep saying video evidence, post it. You wont and you cant because whoever was recording, if anyone, (that person was not streaming via twitch) hasnt bothered to post.

No Streaming Account
  11. finchpoker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully finch has got his IP covered...
    [​IMG]

Yep cause if I didn't I would be banned from LG.

No Streaming Account
  12. Detect Stealth

Detect Stealth Stealthy

Discord:
    Stealthy#9238
    Ratings:
    +381 / 35 / -25
    the rate this puppies goin I may not work much tomorrow morning :)

DetectStealth
  13. Detect Stealth

Detect Stealth Stealthy

Discord:
    Stealthy#9238
    Ratings:
    +381 / 35 / -25
    tbh in the past iv seen lots of people MOC who arent in the games and handle situations that have happened.. not to raise a curfuffle over this but it happens all the time

DetectStealth
  14. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    He is your GM right? And listed at the time as the games MOC. Thats why they talked

I never once said video evidence, I don't even no if anyone recorded that game.

LeagueGamingOfficial
  15. xX Z3NO Xx

xX Z3NO Xx Former 14+ Season Xbox CHL Commissioner

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    I don't know why my team always has to come up, but I will address this only once. That goalie was never told to quit. He lagged out of that game and then lagged out of the lobby before the next game started. Under the rules at the point of the 2nd lag out I must find an ECU to replace the person that lagged out. The goalie that was in that game did not know this rule and was upset about it.

When I told him that he would not be playing because if he lagged out again it would be a forfeit on our part. He proceeded to get upset with me and instead of listening to an ECU goalie try to curse me out I left the chat with him. He was upset about the whole situation and I guess he decided to make up a story and send a message to the other team's management. It is nice to know that when I do a guy a favor and let him have his chance he decides to try to screw me like this.

Well this is just one person among the many that I have dealt with. Most of the time people tend to be good people and just want their chance. Too bad this guy felt entitled to something more than what he was given, He was given a shot, and he lagged out twice. I am not going to take a chance on his lagging out a third time and forfeiting a game.

xX_Z3NO_Xx
  16. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Can someone give the the spark notes version of why this guy is throwing a fit?

• Like Like x 5
    CoachCrass
  17. xX Z3NO Xx

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    The Iowa goalie lagged out. Iowa took a penalty before quitting. When restarting the game they didn't take two penalties. So he is upset.

• Like Like x 1
    xX_Z3NO_Xx
  18. finchpoker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hey turks .. im gonna go out on a limb here and say its you.

but we have video evidence as your player quit out when no one else did.. there fore he would be considered a "lag out" and would have to take a penalty.. the player who took the penalty on iowa and your player cancel eachother out .. tranny also took the time to private chat you and tell you this and you said SURE WHY NOT

so gg for your 2nd tag non sense .. hope your team does better and have a great night

#brodiestillsucks

Posted by Wonger257

Didnt mean to bring you up zeno, the point was not about you, just that it was brought up, dismissed, and Tristn was suspended as a result. Your teammates said video evidence, you havent provided any, and know if you do it will show we quit out on the faceoff. Just admit it man. Dont try to use a technicality that turks is overwhelmed trying to rebuild a disaster team, and forgot to name another player as MOC

No Streaming Account
  19. xX Z3NO Xx

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    Not a big deal. I don't know why Tristn would be suspended for it when he did nothing wrong from what I can tell. I just didn't want to forfeit a game for an ECU lagging out three times.

xX_Z3NO_Xx
  20. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    @finchpoker GG

If this penalty really made the difference in the game, you've got bigger problems.

• Like Like x 3
    CoachCrass
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.