You will have to ban me BMCDONALD to hide it, and provide the video evidence

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by finchpoker, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    kinda, prior to the whistle where we all could quit out, one of their guys quit or lagged out cancelling out our delayed penalty. That was agreed on by Turks and Tranny, just ask them

We won 4-3 in OT and they had 2 PP goals I think.

LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. Detect Stealth

Detect Stealth Stealthy

Discord:
    Stealthy#9238
    Ratings:
    +381 / 35 / -25
    preach'em crass<3

• Like Like x 1
    DetectStealth
  3. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    Sent you a PM.

CoachCrass
  4. MiSo FlaShY

MiSo FlaShY Expert goalie

Ratings:
    +30 / 4 / -2
    Turks is trying to rebuild a shit team wanna know how cuz I'm on it lol but continue to fight this funny

Vicioustyrant
  5. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852

That is also untrue. Tristn was never suspended, and never said he was suspended for that issue. You tried to throw Zeno and PRO under the bus, when they didn't do anything wrong. You also tried to use that as an example of "abuse of power" which I just showed everyone you were wrong.

That player was never banned for "quitting" out of the PRO game. Look at the complaint, the complaint was issued by Utica's GM, and his proof was a message from the guy stating he wanted to quit.

I never said I had proof, wonger may have but he wasn't in the game. Perhaps he was trolling you for trying to troll the community over a none issue. Anyways tris will be away by 8-9 am, he can deal wit your issues then.

LeagueGamingOfficial
  6. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    It's a video game.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Spooer69

Spooer69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Spooer69#1668
    Ratings:
    +379 / 3 / -7
    lol we had controversy in our iowa game, but they won anyway so who cares. we didn't play well enough and most likely you guys didn't either. its just one game

spooer69
  8. SnazzyBarbecue

SnazzyBarbecue The Bunny > Your face

Ratings:
    +733 / 0 / -1
    holy fuck you ahl dudes live for it

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Transitions can be a dick sometimes....

• Like Like x 3
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  10. finchpoker

finchpoker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Laugh at Crass, yes oh how I must have forgotten, a 5v4 in two equally matched teams vs a 5v3 changes nothing. My oh my silly me. Oh wait... you obviously are an IDIOT. And my god mcdonald no one lagged out but youre goalie, and he is telling turks how we lagged out too but he was the first to be gone. Yes this is a virtual game, but obviously everyone here cares somewhat, otherwise you wouldnt post, or wouldnt have signed up in the first place. and no mcdonald, if he lagged out but 3 of the 6 players immediately posted its a 5v3 in the lobby but you IMMEDIATELY said no its not look at my nonexistant rule that im trotting out here... heh... all you guys looking to earn brownie points keep giving thanks... it helps the growth of (your team(cough cough)) the league alot. Zeno, again, nothing against you, Crass, some would have expected better... most on here know a 5v3 is quite a bit different than a 5v4... some peoples kids... can we possibly trade for all your best players and you say yea sure, makes no difference? its not ahl for life, its all virtual... most want to play a fair, honest game... and most know there are indeed more talented people at hitting buttons... but most would like to be beaten fairly and see the rules they agreed to followed. every single person in that game knows they werent. lock the thread now or delete, finch is out.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. finchpoker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Wait one more time!! a 5v3 is no different from a 5v4 everyone hail oh mighty crass for his bmcdonald ass licking!!!!!

No Streaming Account
  12. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    I guess i wasn't clear with the point that i was trying to make. "You are acting like a little bitch and crying over a video game that you lost. Grow the fuck up."

The 5v3 should of been agreed upon before the start of the period and you should of snapped a photo of it. You live and you learn.
    @finchpoker GG

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    CoachCrass
  13. Ahernn

Ahernn Captain of LG Meme Team

Ratings:
    +1,569 / 2 / -9
    hi finch

No Streaming Account
  14. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Bring evidence or shut-up already enough of the he-said she-said shit its just making you seem like a joke.

• Like Like x 2
    iMackie21
  15. LG McDonald

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    no.......

LeagueGamingOfficial
  16. Coach Crass

Ratings:
    +2,375 / 389 / -316
    He's a fiery individual. [MENTION=6697]iTransitions[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 2
    CoachCrass
  17. finchpoker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    MadeOfTwoFaces... stupid comment unless you are in court where someone literally has video surveillance... which obviously no one does. no refute has been given to my stating trans lagged out and by bmcdonalds own admission trans told turks how it went down in private... ummm... you that stupid? or did i really need to spell that our for you? and crass... you really are the play-doh boy eh... the old hey you arent gonna make the playoffs anyways cause you arent mathematically eliminated and you are only 6 pts out of spot but hey i know you have no chance gig.... gimme a break another stupid ass comment from you. and this could be a 3 point swing you mathematical genius... ehhh that could be damn near half... oh wait 6 divided by two is what... wait lemme get my tongue out... rofl. no one really cares who beat who, and if you had bothered to actually read what this was about, you would have realized it had nothing to do with the winner anyways. this simply had to do with hey... you lagged out... you tell the other gm who is busy reading a million other trade offers how this went down and ill cover you with a nonexistant rule because "i wrote the rules"... and yea, you are human bro, so let it go ya ya i know but dont go citing shit that isnt real and try to ram it down our throats. anyways, crass, you must have been intoxicated this evening so hopefully everyone reading this lets your stupidity pass... as trust me there are already messages about it... and yes this is a virtual game... sure... but no one signed up to get fucked because the commish wants to play... there are already others speaking out about it... but they will hide as they rightfully fear your heavy hand. i only called tris out because he has obviously worked a million times harder on this site which is fantastic than techno ever fucking did, kudos to tris. and no bmcdonald im not blaming you for the downfall of vhl... but this shit is getting reminiscent. thats the whole reason no one in that game on your team has jumped in to say "hey, that didnt happen" because they wanna stay out of it, they know what happened. it comes down to principle gentlemen. no one from GRG will get on here and back this up as they know there will be repercussions. ill end it and you can close the thread, i am just asking you not to use your power to influence the outcome again. you are probbaly right crass, we probably will not get into the playoffs. i would just hate to see someone suffer the same fate in the playoffs and lose a game/potnetial series due to this. ask yourselves, all of you, how would you feel in a game 7? every game is our game 7 from here on out...

No Streaming Account
  18. Ay Dindu Nuffin

Ay Dindu Nuffin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,630 / 55 / -82
    I think Iowa needs to start using better hosts.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  19. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    In court? Anywhere in life is you're gonna throw around accusations you're gonna need evidence (game footage, messages from people, shit like that) or people are just gonna laugh at you unless it's happened to multiple people.

When shit goes down, your MOC should be made aware by YOUR team, not the other teams GM so either way it was a mess up on the end of your team by not telling your MOC what was happening. As a GM I always told my team to message me if anything happens and most good GMs who's teams I've been on have done the same or stayed in the lobby. You say it's fishy they talked in private, well how else are they gonna talk? The easiest way to contact someone is by party invite or private chat.

Now, if we could look at the FACTS we have lined up.
    1. You guys played a game, and Tranny lagged out.
    2. Iowa D took a penalty.
    3. Tranny pulled your MOC in to a private chat, relayed that a player on your team SUPPOSEDLY left before the whistle, which would be categorized as a lag-out and would require a penalty from your team, as-well as two from Iowa.
    4. Tranny and your GM decided to just make Tranny take the one lag-out penalty to avoid you guys wasting 5 minutes to take 3 penalties, meaning you guys got a full powerful instead of a shit-show.
    5. You lost the game.
    6. You're now firing shots at the top of the league for abusing power (most likely because you lost, if you won the game I'm assuming you wouldn't say shit at all)
    7. You're expecting people to listen because you're making an accusation, but your only proof is you saying "Nobody on our team lagged out how would Tranny know" meanwhile Tranny is in the party with his whole team who could have EASILY relayed info to him for him to get a grasp on the whole situation before reaching your MOC.
    8. You're whining like a bitch.

I think I covered it all there. Honestly, I wouldn't be mad at all if Brodie banned this throw-away, and suspended your main account for multiple accounts on the site. At this point it would seem you're just being a sore loser and crying about it instead of taking the loss like a man.

TL;DR Get good at the buttons and stop crying like a bitch.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    iMackie21
  20. iTransitions

iTransitions Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 6 / -8

Touche

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.