YOUR S11 NEW JERSEY DEVILS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by NH4JP, Aug 16, 2019.

1. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Before the start of the season, I told many people that building this team was a great challenge for me and that challenge was the reason why i accepted to be the S11 New Jersey's GM. I was about to GM for an AHL newcommer. Let's say that these guys usually don't have the best rate of success. I also wanted to build a young core in term of LGNHL experience. I wanted to give a shot to newcommers with specifics skillsets, put them together and see how it does. This is why 10 out of 17 of our players played their first NHL season ever and only 4 of us were long time LG veterans. I also wanted to give Broski and the rest of the boys a good time in LG.

Even if we came out short against the Pittsburgh Penguins in the first round i'm still proud of what we've accomplished together. I think we were a little bit exhausted at the end, myself included. I think we would be in the 2nd round if we've line matched better. I'll give @xNav61 the credit he obviously deserves though. He is such a great strategist and definitely deserves the W. Good job to everyone on the Pens and I wish you good luck next round.

Without further ado, I'd like to take the time to thank my NJ gang for the incredibly fun season we just had.

:team7: Owner @BROSKI_002

I wasn't planning on playing this summer season until you came to me and asked me to be your GM. After a brief moment of hesitation you convinced me to accept your offer and you gave me the desire to play and to build a team. You're a great owner who had an amazing result for your first season in the NHL my man. I had a lot of fun spending a big chunk of my weekends chatting with you this season. You're not only a good manager, you're a good player too. You racked 60 points in your first NHL season. Most on West connection! But you still played more than a couple games on east for the good of the team...unlike other westies.

I would come back 100% with you as GM if I wanted to manage next season and you know it. But this time i won't. Don't try to convince me! I have no doubt that you will keep having great seasons as owner in the future. Keep doing what you do.

:team7: Captain @VEXEloQuence

Vex, I was really surprised by your level of commitment this season. Not only you had a great season stats wise while playing center but you helped us quite a lot with managing this team. Your competitive side was big part of our successes. We talk to each other everyday so I'll spare you a big paragraph. Keep beating little kids in the school yard.

:team7: @Crafted-95

NJ's second overall pick and absolutely zero regret. That was your first NHL season and you're already one of the best defensive center in the league. I think that you've proven it this season. You didn't get many points but so did our opponents in the games they played against you and your line. It's hard to play against you and you know it. You'll get better and better in the future. I hope that you're not too mad about me pressuring you and challenging you since day 1 all while trading away your boy @TMills71 . You and your line had the hardest line matches of the team week after week. I knew that you were the type of guy who has a thist for challenges and would get up when he goes down. It showed in the final push of the season. You stepped up big time by taking a leadership role and it was really appreciated! I'm sure we'll get to play again in the future. Good luck with Broski next season!

:team7: @xLeGenDaRyy-

What a season for this grumpy old Bostonian man! 38 goals in your first season. You tought i was trolling you when i told you i'd draft you very high after playing just one scouting game together. Remember how you got so mad at me for that? Lmao. But you know what? You're the best 10th+ pick (11th) of the draft by far. We really bonded this season... to the point that if i was gay and you were gay i'd be on a plane as we speak coming to meet you at the finest fast food chain America has to offer. Exemplary attitude all season long. A+, would do you, and you, do me.

:team7: @Reider15-15

One of the biggest steals of the bidding with an $1.0mil contract...and for another season! I think this is the bid that i am personally the most proud of. Solid team guy. Never toxic. Great puck control. Whenever i scheduled you against thought matchups (and you played more than a couple of those) i was never scared because i knew you and your line would dominate the TOA or give em' a hard time. Your LG future is bright and i'm glad that I was the guy to give you a permanent nhl spot and finally put you on track. I'm sure we'll match against each other in club in NHL20. I'm fairly certain that you'll win.

:team7: @Ducks_200IQ

I've known you since you were like 13 or 14 years old and i always wondered why you weren't playing in the NHL. Damn son! You finally played in the big league and did a great job at that! I'm glad we threw that offseason 750K AHL resign on you in order to give you a permanent NHL spot. You can play every position very well and are always 9/9 and ready on short notice. That gave us a lot of flexibility. You also have an IQ of 200 which is pretty interesting imo. I heard that you're switching to D next season and I have no doubt that you're going shut the league down. I'm actually very curious as to how much you will go for in bidding next season.

:team7: @Jake From State Farm

Thanos! Best 500k blind bid of the bidding. I remember Broski and I were screwed in the bidding trying to find a west coast Center. After a quite a long search in past CHL seasons i saw a random dude named ''Jake From State Farm'' from ''The West Coast'' who was 19-2-3 in S10. I thought ''Well, why not?'' then asked Broski to throw a 500K on you just for fun. Fast forward 9 weeks and you picked up 55 points in your first NHL season. Sometime we just get lucky and it worked for both of us. You have the best gifs and memes which is of extreme importance in any team's discord. You and your line were the the second biggest reason why we finished with 104 points. West coast 4 life!

:team7: @Gastr604

Broski was sold on you as his LW linemate since the first time I to talked to him. I didn't know who you were at the time. I told him to do what he wants and i'm fucking glad he did. Man, you and your line were impressive! I know that we didn't talk much but i've watched most of your games and I love the way you play. You got that quick skating and you shoot a lot. Keep doing what you do. I wish you the best and I do hope that @DodgesBlueShells still wishes you Good mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights every day.

:team7: @Kraftyx16

We got you at the trade deadline in a deal that sent our best RW @TMills71 to the Los Angeles Kings. Our goal with that deal was to improve our Defensive core but you know what? You made your way to our first line RW in no time. At first i wasn't sure about the offer the Kings gave us but as soon as I heard that i could get you from Nashville in a following trade I pulled the trigger. It's funny because i think we only played once in club before but i guess you left me really good impression. It's only after the trade was done that i discovered that you won the cup the season before. Everyone was happy to have you here with us despite losing one of our favorite guy. You're skilled and I'm sure you'll be the target of many teams in bidding next season.

:team7: @BrandonUtd

Bran the broken! If you look at the Defenders we have now and the defenders we had at the beggining of the season, there's only one guy that rode the whole season with us: You. I love your effective defensive play. You play a simple game that everyone appreciates. No fireworks, you just get the job done on every shift and that's why i loved every minute of playing with you this season. You're a good and reliable guy. Broski is lucky to have you for another season.

:team7: @Oso-Sic

We tried to get you on our team since the kickoff of the season. We wanted to bring in some of that S2 Edmonton Oilers band back together. I was so stoked to finally be able to strike a deal with Columbus! We knew what we were getting in you: A good guy with a solid and reliable defensive play. And that's what you gave us. You actually accepted to play on the West coast line in the last push of the season and you enjoyed yourself. I don't know how you did it, but that took a severely high level of courage! Thanks for being you.

:team7: @VegaRidge

Alright let me explain something. I understand that may sound a little creepy but even if i didn't know you, I've been wanting to play with you since the day you were drafted in LG a couple seasons ago. Don't ask me why, i don't know. It probably has to do with your username or something. Anyways, when i had the opportunity to get you at the trade deadline I pulled the trigger and hoped for best. And the best i've got. The last time that i've had that much fun doing breakouts with another Dman was a long time ago. Probably on old gen. The last weeks have been fun for me, thanks to you!

:team7: @PimmaFlav

We actually thought about drafting you at 11th (the pick just before you got picked) back in may but we choose @xLeGenDaRyy- instead. That is why we gave alot of picks for you and we're glad we did. We didn't play much together but you've played well for us and i'm sure you'll keep getting better in NHL20. I heard a lot of NHL20 games will be played on central servers. Who knows? You might become OP. Keep playing and good luck with Broski next season!

:team7: @Lunchboxhero_

It's funny because we actually never spoke with each other! We traded for you at the deadline to play on our west coast line and you did a very solid work. Man, Broski was stoked to have you and I now know why. I'm fairly certain that your play these past couple weeks will guarantee you a NHL spot next season that is if you don't re-sign with New Jersey. I wish you the best of luck!

:team7: @JVIysterious-

A man of few words. That PSN name fits you, no joke! You are everything that is expected from a goaltender. Always 100% focused and super reliable. Never missed one of your 6 games a week, always on time. You legit carried us in most of the games that you took part of. Never once i saw you allow a weak goal, even when you didn't get many shot on goal in easier games. You were basically our MVP every week and you are the biggest reason why our team had that much success this season. Thank you brother!

:team7: @Speedytdawg88

Speedy! I wasn't expecting you to be such a clutch goaltender! You did everything right and you had such a great atittude all the time. You were a big part of our successes and I loved having you on our squad. You have a bright future ahead and if i want to get rich i'd bet a good chunk of money that you will be returning with Broski next season. West coast baby!

FORMER TEAMMATES

:team7: - :team76: @TMills71

Talon Mills. Trading you was hard but you know why we did it. You we're a fun guy to be a around. Even if the chemistry wasn't there with us we still managed to win games. I sent you to the Kings because I thought you would fit well with their play style. Everyone without exception enjoyed having you with us in New Jersey for 6 weeks this season and I hope the Kings gave you the same or a better experience.

:team7: - :team11: @vMustacho

I think ''trading you away'' was our biggest mistake this season. We waived you because we didn't want to send you to a non-playoffs and/or a bad and toxic team. We were hoping that you clear waivers so we could have kept you. And since it was a last minute decision we didn't have time to find a good suitor. Well, you know the story. Anyways I just wanted to tell you that we should've 100% kept you. Most of the NJ gang liked you, i think, or maybe only I did? Hahaha! I love your media.

:team7: - :team76: @DodgesBlueShells

Good morning Dbs. Thank you for ''sacrificing yourself'' to play on our west coast line for 6 weeks even if you're East! I hope it went well in Los Angeles. Good evening dbs. Good night dbs. bye dbs.

Thanks for the season boys,
    JP.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 10
    No Streaming Account
  2. The_0verthinker_

The_0verthinker_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,197 / 105 / -166
    There are things you dont know lolz

I mean at least 4 guys told me they were sad. But you're probably the only dumbass to like me for real lol.

I'd like this post but @DanielEPS decided otherwise. Sorry JP

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Mxnu_l5l

Mxnu_l5l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 7 / -18
    Well thx for giving me that chance to play in the nhl and hands down you have the best game plans speeches!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ducks_200iq
  4. TMiIls

TMiIls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -6
    Love my Devils. Thanks for everything this season. You guys were a great team to be apart of. I have no doubts that you guys will be a top team in the East yet again in S12.

• Like Like x 5
    tmills71
  5. Flapjack8796

Flapjack8796 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Flappy#0924
    Ratings:
    +669 / 8 / -20
    Why wasn't I mentioned?!?! I was a former teammate for 20 minutes!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Flapjack8796
  6. Crafted l95l

Crafted l95l Clapping Bots Bro

Ratings:
    +227 / 33 / -23
    I’m gonna cry, appreciate the kind words man. Gonna miss you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    In Game
    crafted95
  7. WashdNoThums

WashdNoThums Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +403 / 61 / -171
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Parihse

Parihse Friends call me P

Discord:
    Parihse#8419
    Ratings:
    +415 / 7 / -32
    @ToppestOfTops maybe write something up like this to post in 6 months when you get unmuted...#freetoppy

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    parihse
  9. CorrosiveJake

CorrosiveJake Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 2 / -0
    Thanks @NH4JP and @BROSKI_002 for the terrific season even if it ended shorter than we hoped. Thanks for taking a chance on me and I hope to see all of you in more seasons to come. Cheers

• Like Like x 3
    CorrosiveJake_
  10. Reider15-15

Reider15-15 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Reider15-15#5161
    Ratings:
    +95 / 2 / -13
    You’re the greatest of all time. Appreciate the kind things now tell them the truth hahah

• Like Like x 2
    Reider1515
  11. DodgesBlueShells

DodgesBlueShells Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 19 / -33
    I love you, despite ending up in the most toxic situation imaginable. You guys were great. Good evening.

• Like Like x 5
    UseThePoint
  12. Speedytdawg88

Speedytdawg88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -2
    Thanks again for having me on the team guys and appreciate the write up from you JP. I couldn't of done it without such good guys playing in front of me. Good luck to all the boys on the Devils this season on the upcoming future seasons.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    • Like Like x 2
    doc_marshmallow