Your S12 Calder Cup Champions/Handshakes to the Stars

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by TheNortoriousBIG, Jan 21, 2020.

1. TheNortoriousBIG

TheNortoriousBIG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +678 / 24 / -54
    Congrats to Texas on their record breaking season - dominated the western conference all season long lead by our buddies @xSnipeSter , @Swiickk and @ShaunMan46

You guys put together a hell of a team, and we had a great series. Even though it was a sweep - all games were 1 goal games and this very well could have went the other way. Should be proud of the team you built. Best of luck to everyone on the Stars in whatever you do next, wouldnt surprise me to see alot of these expiring contracts in the NHL next year.

Now... introducing your S12 Calder Cup Champions.

@Markiiss - This ez clap tbnk sauce to the right wing player lead our team in points. He was 9/9 all season long and had the ability to score like no other.

@Feelted - The R1 forehand wrap master was a great pick up for us. He ended the season with 80 points even playing out of his natural position of C, and never complained about it along the way. Complained lot's about EA but never about anything to do with the team.

@x-Sin1ster - Acquired as a throw in to a deal right after the draft, we stole sinister from the Vancouver Giants right before the playoffs to fill out our roster as our 9th forward. He ended the regular season 8-0 for us and was always available for every game we needed him for.

@Dirty-Dietrich - Although a very large pain in my ass some times, dietrich had a great season for us winning 20+ games as our 3C and knocking off some very good lines in the process. A guy who we were looking at trading at the beginning of the year - played lights out all year and was CLUTCH in the finals with 2 big wins on night 1.

@SyNSxCrusade - The self proclaimed "Best defensive center in the AHL" was clamps all year, paired up with Dan and Markis they were a trio that couldnt be stopped. Less points than usual for syns, but he played a much more defensive role this season covering for all players and saving odd man rushes/breakaways all year. Was a pleasure to work with you this season as my agm.

@TheNortoriousBIG - Champ Champ.

@Ten Ply - My RW for most of this season, Ten really chose every game to either be bot grinder ten ply or wild l2 dangler ten ply depending on his build. His patented charging penalties from RW to LW will go down in the history books forever. I had the pleasure of working with both ten plys and to be honest I love them both equally. Looking forward to playing on your line again next season my dude.

@Blades-l59l - Spooky Dan/Jolly Dan/No Nut November Dan was a guy we had our eye on since scouting for the draft, brought to my attention by syns we played lots of games with dan and knew he would be worth a high pick. Took a few weeks to make some room on the roster (aka trading that bot @Ninja-Hertl-48 ) but once dan was up he dominated with syns and played a huge role in our playoff run.

@V i IR v S - Virus was an interesting one. When virus showed up, he was great. Had instant chemistry with Dietrich and they seemed to always win together. Only problem - he didn't show up very much. I think he actually missed 35% of his games this year from falling asleep. But we stuck by him and that proved to be worth it as he was a part of the 2 huge wins by our 3rd line in the cup final.

@Kingduckbuttah - Our NHL send down was with us all season long. Always gave us 9/9 and played great when he wasn't intoxicated. I'm glad we got to give you what @vCodester couldn't.

@Art_of_defence14 - The biggest hitter in the AHL - Art teamed up with ntrik to make a great frenchy d pair who clamped opposing teams racking up 20+ wins. Good luck next season in the N.

@Bartchy eh - My baby boy and linemate. We have ate freezies together for 2 seasons now and I am glad I was able to right my s11 wrongs so we could win this cup together, was a blast playing with you all year. Always hitting me when I cut.

@XBarcodeX- - Picked up barcode at the end of the year for peanuts! Barcode was awesome for us, just had to get him in the right situation. Him and Mick played great together and played a huge role on our team. Happy to get that record back up to something respectable ;)

@Sebassgod35 - SebassGOAT - I loved playing with sebass all year, very positive guy to have around and always showed up and gave us his all. He truly is a turd master and him teaming up with sinister in our last game was a deadly combo.

@Thentrikjamz - What a season from Ntrik. A guy who wanted a chance to play in the N in the beginning of the year - but we convinced him to stick around for something like this. He found his d partner in Art and they played lights out all year and had fun doing it. I think we made the right choice! But best of luck next season in the N.

@Key_Tops - Key doesn't get enough credit for what he did this year. His stats don't reflect the truly great season he had. He had a bit of a rough start in the beginning of the year but he overcame that and become dominant over the 2nd half of the season. We wouldn't have been able to do this without him.

@natesous10 - Oh Nate, my sweet beautiful Nate. So clutch, so good. THE best goalie in the AHL bar none (sorry @CrawlingBacon <3). Nate was amazing all season long and that carried over into playoffs. He kept us in many many games, bailing us out of mistakes made. I think the biggest game of the year was game 3 vs belleville nate made an amazing save on a 2 on 1 in OT. We ended up going down the ice and scoring to win in it and without that save and that game I don't think we would be here.

@JClaus33 - As always appreciate the support from my dad, he is always willing to give opinions on players, lines and help us out when needed. He gave me a chance when I was just a young whippersnapper coming off my first taste of victory and we have really built something cool over the last few seasons. S9 East Finals, S10 Calder Cup, S11....dont wanna talk about it, S12 Calder Cup.

Thanks to a few special fans who supported us along the way as well - hope I didn't forget anyone.

@ZachMann_
    @Johnkenne y01
    @Dowdenn
    @Reider15-15
    @Oh Nebulous
    @ll GOHST ll

See you all S13!

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 5
    TheNortoriousBIG47
  2. GreasyReesey-

GreasyReesey- Less toxic here

Ratings:
    +47 / 4 / -6
    Great series Checkers and congrats on the Calder. That was a hell of a team that you guys had from top to bottom. Not only was the offense a powerhouse, you guys had some solid defense and the best goaltending duo in the AHL. Nate stood on his head and KeyTops, I cant believe some of the saves you made game 1 (slap play in OT or I missed the net on other opportunities).

Huge shoutout to @xSnipeSter @Swiickk @ShaunMan46 for picking me up at the deadline. It was a fun ride with all of the Texas boys and best of luck to all of them moving forward. Now I'm moving onto S13 and I will be working on hitting the net! Need new backpacks to jump in next szn.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    greasyxreesey
  3. SSabou-

SSabou- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sabourin-18#4325
    Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -24
    Good job guys. You built a solid all around club !

• Like Like x 2
    sabourin18
  4. AdderallxAdmiral

AdderallxAdmiral Warning Group

Ratings:
    +864 / 61 / -102
    Not a proper nort handshake if shit isnt thrown at @xDoughty8x imo

• Like Like x 1
    call_me_pasta
  5. TheNortoriousBIG

TheNortoriousBIG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +678 / 24 / -54
    Taking the high road! He knows he was wrong. I proved that :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    TheNortoriousBIG47
  6. VeryKnies23

VeryKnies23 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    veryknies#0
    Ratings:
    +126 / 2 / -3
    Handshakes to the Stars and congratulations on the Western Conference Title. Best of luck in the future to you guys.

@TheNortoriousBIG, @SyNSxCrusade, and @JClaus33 are one of the best management cores you will find in leagues, period. They put up with so much shit and built a strong squad, kept everybody's head in the game, and never lost their focus. It was an honour to play for this organization and if I got the chance to do it again, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Blades l59l

Blades l59l Washed At 18

Ratings:
    +97 / 1 / -20
    Super glad to be apart of this org good shit boys and good series stars <3

• Winner Winner x 1
    Bladesl59l
  8. xSnipeSter

xSnipeSter Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Snipe#5807
    Ratings:
    +395 / 28 / -59
    Lots of love to all the checkers, great team! To my Texas Stars, thank you for everything you guys were a great team to manage and it was a very fun season, although we came up short we did what we could! Goodluck in future endeavours boys!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Bartchy eh

Bartchy eh Bartchy

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    Good job to everyone on our roster this season! It was a lot of fun even though I know I would get frustrated on some nights ;). @Sebassgod35 is an absolute goat and I loved playing with him as my RD this season. And @TheNortoriousBIG , nothing can stop the power of the freezies

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bartchy
  10. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    Nort showing why he is the king of write ups once again. Good work brother

No Streaming Account
  11. AdderallxAdmiral

AdderallxAdmiral Warning Group

Ratings:
    +864 / 61 / -102
    Lmao shoutout to round 3 game 1. Congratz on the calder man.

• Funny Funny x 1
    call_me_pasta
  12. Bartchy eh

Bartchy eh Bartchy

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    Thanks bro, and yeah I was just annoyed at the performance that game, shoulda heard it on our end lol

• Like Like x 1
    Bartchy
  13. ehDevin

ehDevin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +196 / 13 / -24
    Great season. Congratulations on winning the Calder. Definitely well deserved.
    Much respect to everyone on the Checkers.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. natesous10

natesous10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    natesous10#0
    Ratings:
    +197 / 1 / -10
    All love texas, y'all had an amazing crew over there, great games all series. Best of luck moving forwards guys!

No Streaming Account
  15. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    You forgot @AxskuII and me. :sadegg:

• Like Like x 2
    doc_marshmallow
  16. S-mxrs-H

S-mxrs-H Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    Sorry for missing 35% of the games daddy. Working overnight mean im usually sleeping through the day. Love you and thank you for not giving up on me.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Lets goooo adam

• Like Like x 1
    vxrloop
  18. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord: