Zam's Informative Rankings - Metro Division

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by ZVM93, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Zamne

Zamne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 43 / -56
    HELLO LEAGUEGAYMERS im back with another write up whether ye like it or not

1. :team14: Washington Capitals

Nick_x_98-Last Monday at 10:01 PM

you doing a write up for every division?
    cause if you are PLEASE for the love of god put us and NYR above WSH.

sry Nick, but I think it's just facts these teams are better. PTP finally got ownership of his Caps and picked up long time buddy BBK as GM. I think the moment this happened this team could either be hot garbage or a contender. These boys went all in on @ScaryJoeyy who I dont know much about but he has a few cups to his name on the box so I assume he has thumbs. They also managed to snag another Xboxer in Sooksta for 5.5m which is a steal according to my inside sources, even though his PS4 numbers are kind of tragic, he wasn't on the best teams in his time here so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since I know the feel bro. And lastly for big contracts they bid up Reactionz aka Paul at center for 5.25m. It's his first season at C so it'll be hard to predict how he performs, but I know he's got a nice set of thumbs on him. I doubt this team will fail since they have king Mongee at 1.25m, and Runlikehell to keep the moral high in the locker room if you know what I mean. Also Fruiter at 1m is a pretty good steal for the boys. I think what sets this team aside from the rest is the depth. Their 1st and 2nd line will be pretty stacked, and their 3rd will be able to hold their own as well.

Most Goals - @ScaryJoeyy
    Most Assists - @Aye Keeks
    Most Points - @Aye Keeks

2. :team12: New York Rangers

Sorry Nick, but the QC Tbnk Rangers are looking solid this season. With aREAP as GM, I think we all knew this team would be filled with frenchies, and lo and behold I see 5 on their forwards without even having to check their profiles (there may be more i'm just lazy). There biggest splash in bidding was for Weapon at 5m. Like it or not I know Weapon plays well with these guys and it might just work out in their favour. They decided to spend over 10m on LW's as they also bid 4.25m on JP, or FrenchMoron, who is uhhh, no comment, on LW. On the Defensive end they of course have Bo, who's been a very reliable dman in LG for multiple seasons. They also drafted LaFleur who has some nice thumbs and a good brain, which isn't bad for his 2m contract. The rest of their D I've never seen play some I'll just say they're pretty solid for their role. General is a pretty sick goalie for 1.5m aswell as goldy to back him up. This team cant really go wrong as long as miviens is in the party. Overall this team is solid from top to bottom and will most likely be a playoff team if they can keep their french ego's in check.

Most Goals - @Weapon-C-181
    Most Assists - @aREAP__
    Most Points - @Weapon-C-181

3. :team6: Columbus Blue Jackets

After a hot garbage season, Nick returns as owner (big surprise), and picking @XxJusT4TheShoWxX to be his GM. This roster looks a little better than last season. Obviously Nick realized he needs a RD to carry him :) so he picked up Trio for 8m on RD. Trio is arguably a Top 5 RD on PSN (IMO), so I can see why this decision was made. Obviously the highlight of the team is the all around solid defense. Nick probably realized he had success in past seasons because he was the worst dman on the team, so going back to his roots, he spends almost 20m on his defensive core to have them play the bigs for him. Enough about the defense, the forwards are pretty solid as well. Obviously J4TS will be the brute of this offensive core, and will most likely put up good numbers like he does every season. Nick managed to swoop Recki up for 4.75m in his first season on fwd in a little while. Worth it? eh, I haven't seen Recki play forward in 18 yet so we will see how he does. Can't forget to mention my father Baris, who got snagged for 1m, and took AGM. This is a very solid contract for him as he has decent thumbs and can play pretty well defensively. Starting in the cage is mikemoran, who I've only played with a few times, but he's done well when i seen him. I'll give it to Nick, this is definitely an improvement from last years roster, but he doesn't have me in there so I dont see a finals appearance happening any time soon ;) Edit (as requested by Clark) CBJ have traded recki for clark, so this obviously means they are a cup contending team

Most Goals - @XxJusT4TheShoWxX
    Most Assists - @meka DVA meka
    Most Points - @XxJusT4TheShoWxX

4. :team7: New Jersey Devils

Gour takes owner again in NJ, and takes @Curi0sity as his GM (o_O). They make a big money move to bring rickchel to Jersey, spending 8.25m on the proclaimed top 5 LW (and NHLGWC competitor). If he has good avail, this will definitely turn out great for NJ, as he will most likely win the majority of his games. Besides the big contract, Gour got one of the steals of bidding in Polgz at 5m. Yes 5m is still expensive, but if Polgz doesn't spend half the game diving on the ice, he can easily put up good numbers playing with Rick and Akon. The defense on this team is a little above average. Tom and Giant are decent, I know Chislett and Haxby have chem, but who knows how well they'll play on defense, and their 3rd pair uhhh who the fck knows. This is a very skilled team, but their downfall in my opinion is the amount of ego's. If it doesn't end up going their way, I can see multiple cases of quitting. Jonez has a history of doing just that, and Polgz and Kerns could do the same (no offense, I love you both). I'm sure many will agree with me on this... If nobody quits, this team could most likely be above CBJ, so we'll see.

Most Goals - @rickchel
    Most Assists - @Akonvict21
    Most Points - @rickchel

5. :team4: Philadelphia Flyers

I mean, when you see Jumps takes GM for a team you probably think it's garbage, but he hasn't done bad for himself along side Mathdouble, as he picks up a few solid assets in bidding for a pretty hefty price tag. Most of his cap is spent on JCoul and B-Bunny. Lets talk about Bunny first. I know Bunny is a great player, has been for a long time. But in my opinion, 10m on a winger just isn't worth it, especially since Bunny isn't the same Bunny since 18 came out (He's still great, don't take it the wrong way), I just don't see this blowing over well. In JCoul's case, I have not seen him play a single game at center in 18, so I can't really make a statement. But, if he's as good as hie once was, it's 8.25m well spent, especially since he's a great guy, and most likely wont quit on the team (same with Bunny). Apart from those 2, the team declines. I can see this being a 1 line team. Is Jumps a decent player? Yes. Is he worth the free contract? Probably not. Can he carry a line? Most definitely no. With Jumps being the arguably the best forward after Bunny and JCoul, I dont see this team going over very well. With that being said, The defense isn't the most reliable either, with their best dmen being either JCpens or Mathdouble, that's kind of sad. I feel if they spread out their bids a little more, this team could've turned out to be something, but spending 10m on a RW isn't ideal.

Most Goals - @JCoul
    Most Assists - @B-Bunny
    Most Points - @JCoul

6. :team74: Carolina Hurricanes

I mean, when you bid 15m on one player, the rest of your team is bound to be pretty garbage, especially when your owner and GM are kind of average themselves. Of course JClaus can attempt to win his games, but I don't think he'll be able to keep the record he's had the past 2 seasons being over 12m, since his line mates will probably be pretty tragic. Well I think we know enough about the Claus situation already, so we might as well focus on the rest of the team. This will of course most likely be a 1 line team, (the 1 line being jclaus btw), Who I'm guessing will consist of Faytal-Claus-Dynamic. On defense, they picked up my xKawks brother @JaY_SnIpEz77_91 for 3.75m. I mean, if he actually plays defense this could work out, but that wont be likely, considering he tries to carry when in reality he can't. He will most likely be paired with pal Kipperboy, who *might* be worth the contract? Who knows. In net they picked up future vezina winner DrNasty for 1.75m He's a pretty sick goalie and I'm pretty sure Chief is 250k less so, this is pretty much a steal. Obviously the Claus contract is what brings this team down, but I felt they could've spent the extra cap they had more wisely, putting 3m on FullyDynamic, 3.5m on Kipper, and 3.75m on Jay, I feel that could've been spent a little better, but, who knows, it could work if their owner and GM scrub hunt like they most likely will, win their games, and JClaus try and carry against the top lines, it could work out for them.

Most Goals - @JClaus33
    yeah this category is just gonna be claus lets get real.

7. :team27: New York Islanders

I mean, these last 2 teams can go either way, but I feel the islanders have a couple extra players that don't have stone hands, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Their biggest contract from bidding is Sedinpower at 7.75m. I've never seen him play personally, but like, he can't be 7.75m can he? I'm not one to comment on that. Falling into the same boat is Riseoftheninja who got picked up for 6.75m, who I've also never seen play, but he's gone for around that price for the past few seasons, so I'm assuming he has some upside to his play He's also a consistent 60 pt scorer, so he's got that going for him. TMills makes his return to LG and he's probably wishing he didn't looking at this roster. If he has the same thumbs as 17 and isn't worn out buy playing 2s with randoms backing out against good players, this contract might just be worth it. The last notable player is Sobo, who hasn't had the best past few seasons, but I know he's good and definitely worth that 2m contract. There really is no single flaw to this team, it's just that a majority of the team sucks ass.

i doubt any1 cracks 60 pts anyway so whats the point

8. :team78:Pittsburgh Penguins

Mr. FF Game 7 is back in ownership and uhhh.... yah....

[​IMG]

thx for reading goodbye

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • Informative x 37
    • Like x 8
    • Get Good x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Krok-o-dill

Krok-o-dill Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Krok-o-dill#2321
    Ratings:
    +418 / 11 / -20
    Informative writeup.

krok0dill
  3. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    Good job son :handshake:

• Informative Informative x 1
    Nybarisny
  4. sparkplug87 nic

sparkplug87 nic Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 5 / -14
    Tendys get no love lol, good write up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    #prayforbreezy

• Like Like x 2
    robshere
  6. B-Bunny

B-Bunny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 47 / -73
    The real question is does chyz score more points than me this season. Chyz for hart. We must revisit at end of season.

No Streaming Account
  7. Zamne

Zamne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 43 / -56
    Kiss me

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Daniel_Heatley

Daniel_Heatley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +623 / 63 / -114
    @ZVM93 PLEASE UPDATE !!!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Zamne

Zamne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 43 / -56
    ur welcome

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Daniel_Heatley

Daniel_Heatley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +623 / 63 / -114
    Thanks pal also change that top goal scorer to me :p

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Nick_x_98

Nick_x_98 2x Cup Champ, Full Time Shitter

Discord:
    Nick_x_98#4378
    Ratings:
    +394 / 38 / -18
    you'll only have goals cause franky, Jasono and Trio feed you perfect one timers

• Winner Winner x 2
    nick_x_98
  12. vOutragEz

vOutragEz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 19 / -31
    Goalies don't matter.

• Like Like x 3
    xunknown_31
  13. nitteh

nitteh nitram

Discord: