2 MLB leagues?

Discussion in 'MLB 16: The Show' started by canucks33, Apr 9, 2004.

1. canucks33

canucks33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    since there are many people interested in the league, are we going to have 2 simultaneous league for baseball?

are we going to play 162 games/season???? :shock:

how many innings/game? since there are some "dropped opponent" during game play.

since the tentative date for the league to start is on may, could we know the settings that we're going to use so we could start our "spring training" (oh boy i need this one very badly :laugh: )

No Streaming Account
  2. DeNMaN

DeNMaN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is a possibility of having two leagues but won't be any garuantees until after the signups.

Season 1 will not be 162 games.
    Season 2 will not be 162 games.
    Season 3 probably won't be 162 games.
    Season 4 maybe, but we will see when we get there.

Also as the Tentative Schedule says the game settings are in the process of review at the moment and will be released with the league signups which will roughly be 2 weeks before the start of the season.

No Streaming Account
  3. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i doubt we will see 2 leagues mainly because half the people who said they were interested probably wouldnt even stay committed to the league and then as always there are those who dont like the game and therefore wont play

season 1 i think will be somewhere between 30-50 games i think and will eventually work its way up 2 around 80 or so like the nhl league

"spring training" will start once everyone has been assigned their team i think... its something denman has planned to make people show they are committed i think..

settings are probably going to be some combination of pro/all-star , true aim, power pitching, 9 innings, classic/2 button hitting

No Streaming Account
  4. Rube Ranter

Rube Ranter Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Like me, I am going to try, but damn this game is terrible. Count me in for league for though, I am willing to give it a shot.

No Streaming Account
  5. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, I'm shocked how much you don't like it Rube. Anything specific? I find the gameplay itself very good, although alot of other things I could nitpick about, but the core gameplay is right on (better than MVP in some aspects, like your pitchers tiring earlier and not always hitting their spots).

What settings are you playing with? Who are you playing against online? Anyone here?

No Streaming Account