BoG Applications S30

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Nekski, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Nekski

Nekski Director of Basketball Operations

Discord:
    Nekski#0001
    Ratings:
    +807 / 13 / -17
    LGBA Board of Governors Application

What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?)

Have you ever been placed on the NML?

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG site?
    (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role and Responsibility As BoG

The Board of Governors is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.

The Board of Governors are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.

The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.

The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.

BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote.

Understanding Expectations
    The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.

This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.

Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

No Streaming Account
  2. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    What is your age?29

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)no

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?)yea

No
    Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    Yea, you all know about me
    Long time
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    Please see ownership app
    (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & leaguenews? Yes or No.)
    Good
    Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?
    Cuz I use common sense and I’m not a yes man. I’m able to both give and receive criticism and am able to objectively look at situations and discussions to try and see an opposing POV. That being said, I have told Nekski my stipulations to accept being a BoG if you guys so choose to offer it.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Royalz VE

Royalz VE Member

Discord:
    royalzve#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    What is your age?
    -21 (born in April,2000)

-No I have not.

-Yes, I actually don’t know I think cubs was trolling me

-No

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so,please list them below.
    -Owner Rise Up, League Manager XPAL, Admin JPABL, Admin NDPL, Countless GM/AGM in other leagues, AGM of MXC Lggl S29.

(How long have you been in the LG? Whatother leagues have you been in?)
    - I’ve been playing in leagues since 2k20. Played S27,28,29 of LG

- Currently i’d give it a 3, but I would
    obviously refreshed my knowledge of the rules and full rule book to ensure I know them well and can confidently rate my knowledge a “5”

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)
    -I’m good at navigating the site, I have no issues. I usually do it on my PC so it’s miles easier but on the phone/app I still do not struggle other than when I fat thumb and click an ad.

Please explain why you feel that you wouldbe a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?
    - I feel I could be a great addition to the LGBA staff as I have a good amount of experience running leagues and getting games to be played in free leagues which is especially harder. I have seen the issues in LG regarding some egos and truly think that side of it needs to be eliminated, as people just need to get in the game and play some damn virtual basketball. As hard as that may sound, it is forsure manageable but that all starts with staff. I’ve always been good at giving, receiving and retaining positive criticism and advise and feel as that could be a good trait to have on the LG BoG team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Zero Choice

Zero Choice Old washed up goalie

Discord:
    zerochoice#0
    Ratings:
    +383 / 31 / -23
    Hi, been in LG forever now. Might not be playing so figured this be fun and useful

Zero_Choice
  5. SuBxForce

SuBxForce Well-Known Member

Discord:
    subxforce#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 2 / -3
    What is your age? 23

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) No

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?) No

Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes, because I missed a finals game for a dumb reason.

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Yes, Owner/GM multiple seasons

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in LG since 2k19. Played in most other major leagues at one point or another.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4 on the new rulebook, 5 on the old one that is still posted on the site.

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.) Yes, I am very comfortable with computers as a whole so learning new tools on the site should be simple.

I have been in the league for a long time, and I have seen what has worked in the past and what hasn't. I think my knowledge of the rulebook and former precedents would be valuable in discussions of rulings. I currently work from home and am typically around during gametimes, so I will be readily available for any issues that may arise. Overall, I think I could bring a lot of activity and rapid gameday response that seems to be largely absent with the current staff, as well as valuable input on rules, rulings, and the day to day operation of the league.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. domdontfold

domdontfold Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    Please fill it out

IMurkedYouLol
  8. l3lowinloud817

l3lowinloud817 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    (no)
    Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?)
    (no)
    Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

yes i run a madden lg with pitty pat we go at least 7 szns deep 30 users min also we
    have our own 2k lg and i was the lg director for the XGL on Facebook

1st year the experience (in this one) started out fun. with the jets then the drama came out dude didn't wanna practice g league management was subpar
    as far as league play goes i love it comp is the only way to have fun and get my money worth out of a over priced broken game

i would say 3-4 just haven't had to play with management rules but ive read them and understand them

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

5 its easy and understandable

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

its time for new blood here to many owners getting ban and player vs ownership drama also i have yet to see a real owner as in i mean team practices holding people accountable for there mistakes
    also im ready to bring a winning franchise to lgba with great team ownership

i have the dynamics to run a team this will not be my 1st owned team as in i own a cod clan that competes in esports and i wanna be on the basketball side of esports as owner
    also i was a league director for the XGL the biggest streamer vs streamer live casted madden league it no longer there due to the head guy being a snake

i want to be apart of the growth of lgba and help expand it

i also wanna bring a mavs team to the show

• Like Like x 1
    l3lowinloud817
  9. Il Viz Il

Il Viz Il Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    LGBA Board of Governors Application

What is your age? 25

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) No

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?) No

Have you ever been placed on the NML? No

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) BoG, Owner, AGM experience in this league, Comish, Admin, Mod, Owner experience in other leagues

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in LG for over a year, and I play in various other leagues/tournaments

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 3.8, but it grows by the day

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yesor No.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I like to point out loopholes and gray area situations in rules that could cause problems down the line. I also am not afraid to tell someone that their idea or rule suggestion could be an issue going forward. I’m active on discord, and feel that a lot of my suggestions could help the league grow, if taken seriously.

No Streaming Account
  10. SUNDAY KILLERS

SUNDAY KILLERS Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?
    No
    No
    No
    Well I ran a wwe league a while back it lasted a couple years.
    I have played in a couple of leagues XPAL UBL LG SIBA Rise Up LMR B league and a couple others I think
    As of right now I would give my knowledge a 3 I think I can learn over time if I am given a chance
    Yes I can find what you are asking for .
    I would help with stuff when asked if I am free and give my opinion when asked.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account