Can i get a team?

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by Guest, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow u guys r cool ur goin to lock the thread...u guys are some of the biggest ~*~*s here...fuck ur league u guys suck...i thought i could get back in and there wouldent be a problem and i would help u out taking away some of the dead weight...but u guys r just so gay!...i dont understand any of u. xboxjon whenever u wanna play ill be here to guve u a nice ass wipping, becuase u think ur hot shit...right u feel ur pwerful being an admin or some shit where u can come here and immeaditly tell me im gone...and indigo ur such a puss i dotn even wanna get into it...whnever u wanna role ill be glad to destroy u...and last but not least original...u think ur hot shit ur not buddy sorry, ur simply gay with the rest of ur butt buddies here. i hope u guys have fun in ur unsuccesful leagues here...u have the nba league which needs ppl to be owners of 2 teams to stay alive,the golf league is over, the tennis league is gay, this league u only play one game a week cause u kno that u dont have enough dedidcated owners to play more, so this league will die to considering it will go to april and all interest will be lost, if u guys were smart u would go over to ospn which simply is the best league and site ever...for all u college hoops fans check out ncaamadnet.net i would luv to take out some of u ~*~*s...but like usuall u guys are going to do ur gay thing and lock or delete this thread becuase u have to hold to ur reputation of being the ~*~*giest online xbox league out there!

2. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Such broad use of the english language. I'm jealous =P~

No Streaming Account
  3. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bowlgames a.k.a sportman, go home. Jon is a cool guy. I pissed him off before, I am now realizing he is cool, lol Jon, I have known it since I came back, and so is pretty much everybody here.

Has this guys account been banned yet? Nobody should be able to dis any admins here.

No Streaming Account
  4. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just let this thread die guys...don't fuel this moron's fire.

No Streaming Account
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    shut up..."no one should be able to dis admins" who the fuck r they...see there are so many ~*~*s in here u cant even talk to ppl they way u would like or else ull get booted...thats why ur leagues fail

6. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What are you talking about these leagues fail???

There are two examples of this:

• 1.) The MLB league because the game was completely gay and created dislike for the league.

2.) The Links league because Microsoft's new XSN system isn't all that it lived up to be.

As for them sucking, NBA ain't doing too great, but that's because all of you little lassies from OSPN decided to join up, quite a couple weeks later, causing us to have to take two teams.

No Streaming Account
  7. IndigoVDub

IndigoVDub Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks.

If my memory serves me correctly... I beat you with the LIONS and you were using the RAMS. Enough said.

I'm glad you enjoy it over there. But if it is so great then why are you back here?

No Streaming Account
  8. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LMAO nuff said!!!!

too cute LMAO "guve u a nice ass wipping" LMAO. you gonna let him do that to you Jon?

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No Streaming Account
  9. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He can wipe my ass anytime he'd like. I'll give him the directions to my house.

Nothing worse than a poor speller with dim-witted grade school comebacks. :roll:

No Streaming Account
  10. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For you to come back here must say something.
    1. You like this league(all the leagues)
    2. You regret leaving this site and saying such words
    3. You want to prove something by beating people here and probly going back to OSPN and posting about how much we suck at (NBA, NFL, NHL, Tennis,etc). Which makes no sense.
    4. You been rejected by other leagues because of your big mouth and attitude of always trying to boost OSPN for no good reason.

Personally this is my first year in any league. I'm having fun and wished i knew more about leagues when NBA 2k3 was out. I'm currently on the waiting list on OSPN for the NCAA madnet. If they accept me then they do. If they dont then they dont. I'm guessing this site can always start one cause NCAA 2k4 rules.

You just need to show more respect for other leagues before opening your big mouth. Many OSPN players came over to check out the league but didnt like it. I personally dont care why you didnt like it or your reasons.

This thread should be left open so that you can keep flapping your big trap for no reason. But other then that you should be banned permanently from this forum since you're such a great player that can beat everyone at anything here. This is a grown up league(not that OSPN doesnt have older players), but we dont make such a big fuzz about games unless it's deadly competition(Top SPin League).

No Streaming Account
  11. IndigoVDub

IndigoVDub Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This thread will be left open, have no worries. He obviously had something on his mind and he was able to get it out. That's what we are here for :).

No Streaming Account
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What's ospn?

13. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Its a crappy site, go to www.ospn.net I think...just look at how hideous the site looks, the freakin team logos at the top of the page are messed up! Looks like a freaking homeless shelter website for people who can't get into leagues here.

Gajeske85
  14. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thats beauty and fun in web forums! :p

No Streaming Account
  15. swack1010

swack1010 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn, can't escape these kind of things anywhere. :(

No Streaming Account
  16. goalie

goalie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello.

just wanted in on this fun thread.

No Streaming Account
  17. Erbs

Erbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That buccaneers owner must suck. How do you go 9-7 with the Bucs?!?!

No Streaming Account
  18. Virtual Assassin

Virtual Assassin Champ

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is this the time or place to say that buddy

No Streaming Account
  19. esinrada

esinrada Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First off fellas, I was once a part of this league and please look up my post on leaving if you need to. However, I assure you DUMBASS bowlgames87 does not come here representing OSPN, the people who do the work for the league or it's founders. Secondly, recognize the disrespect you're receiving from the person who's giving it. It comes from bowlgames and does not represent the views of the entire OSPN family.

No Streaming Account
  20. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good point. Just like if he went to another forum and someone trashed this forum and/or staff because this kid was once a member here.

I don't think any forum wants to claim this little peckerwood.

No Streaming Account