CLE - BEL Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by GhostxBearx, May 12, 2021.

1. GhostxBearx

GhostxBearx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ghostbear1805#0
    Ratings:
    +593 / 137 / -217
    Dang! I wanted to make a thread like this 2 weeks from now. This is a little earlier then the schedule we had in Cleveland: nonetheless, here we are.

I want to start out by saying Congrats to Buzzville on their Game 7 Victory and best of luck next round. You guys are top notch players and managers!

@xMankii @B-Red94 @Brxndamour

Also @Eyekyew and @xGenzy-_- you guys are beauties on defense. Can't wait to see y'all on Ottawa next szn.

Now, for my Monsters. At the beginning of the season, I sent a Mass PM to owners at the beginning of the season for a Media post I had an idea for. I got some responses, but mostly were the same. One of the questions I asked was, Who is a guaranteed bottom feeder? Most of the responses said Utica, San Jose, Rockford, and one other team... Cleveland. Man this hurt, I was discouraged I thought I bid on a good team. Benny was an excellent AGM and I was hyped for the season.

Day 1 of the season, I made a couple of trades over the weekend and brought it some guys I liked. @MommasWrongAgain was my top choice in bidding and He told me to get his buddy @Harrd-Knock. I looked at his stats and they were decent, so I sent one of my better d man @Doctor_Hockey to Hartford hoping the trade would pay off and boy it did. I started the season with a stacked line going 7-0-2 and bringing in some top guys along the way. @OcEaNtOmBs55 and @xJohnny03 man we had THAT CHEM. We were pounding teams left and right till the egos got in the way and we had to be split up. It turned out to be for the best.

I pestered @CIutchles for weeks to give me @Giroux and I was pumped when we finally acquired him. One piece to a big ass puzzle.

So Many great trades for Cleveland this season.

@Deets39x so happy we saved you from the Gulls. Putting you with Giroux and Trashy y'all instantly clicked. I still remember my NHL management telling me don't do it! Glad we didn't listen.

@xTrxshy-_- what an awesome pickup. We played a few club games with you and we knew you had to be a Monster, you were a huge addition for us, and I loved the way you played with Giroux and Deets.

@Giroux you fuckin 4 ping warrior on East. Go Flyers you're an awesome no ego player. I'll miss you for sure.

@Heber x 91 WHAT A FUCKIN STEAL. Thanks @Dugzz l67l and @Jaguarknight_ this guy is NHL quality for sure.

@NotMazzy you're such a top d man. Love the way you play and how thick your accent is.

Now to my linemates

@MommasWrongAgain @Harrd-Knock 2 goals against in 3 games to best team in the league is admirable. You guys are wonderful managers and even better d men. I loved having y'all around even if you did mute me all szn @Harrd-Knock

@teh pwnerer25 imagine getting you for a TC man!!!! a TC !!! Thank you @soul2cold77 Pwner you are a top C for sure and you know the game very well.

@MetroBoominq IMAGINE HAVING TO WORK THROUGH PLAYOFFS. WE HAD TO GET AN ECU FOR YOU. Luckily, we ended winning. What a great waiver pickup hopefully me you and tychi are a line soon enough.

To my 3rd line:

@Sxlkee_- oh man where do I begin. When we play we have instant chem. Thanks for sticking out a tough szn.

@Happyguy90 our team cheerleader. You are a one of a kind guy. Thanks for grinding it out with the third line.

@Mic08291994 fuck you.

@Waggy_12 :GG: Hits record

@Th3_dude181 thanks for scaring us half to death all szn but finally showing up in loffs. Appreciate you.

TO MY GOALIES

@xSoouul you're a stud and the whole league questioned why I had you. I still stick to keeping you around. You're a beast goalie and your dog is a cutie.

@Vasilevskiy88x one of the best call ups we made all season. You're def a NHL quality G and i can't wait to see where you end up next szn.

To my monsters, thank you for a one of a kind season. I had a lot of managers in the N tell me I sucked and I wasn't worth the free contract. This season was personal to me because I feel like I had a lot to prove to people. @NerdyMamba thank you for DM'ing me at 1am asking me If i wanted to be your AHL GM. I've never said yes so fast.

To the rest of the league, thank you for an incredible season. The no dodging rule is awesome and it was super competitive.

@premierplayer your team sucks and they carried you hardcore. We would have swept y'all in the playoffs.

Good luck to the remaining playoff teams!!!

Gost out!

• Like Like x 10
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    GhostBearTTV
  2. Harrd-Knock

Harrd-Knock SOHK '19

Ratings:
    +153 / 6 / -5
    Ggs man, was a good run

harrdKnock6
  3. Nexy6-

Nexy6- Nexy

Discord:
    Nexy#0006
    Ratings:
    +86 / 14 / -11
    Great season and thanks for the ride! Best of luck moving forward

Nexy6_
  4. xJohnnyO3-

xJohnnyO3- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xJohnnyO3#5897
    Ratings:
    +98 / 14 / -19
    Imagine writing this before even being knocked out of the playoffs

#NOTRUST

No Streaming Account
  5. GhostxBearx

GhostxBearx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ghostbear1805#0
    Ratings:
    +593 / 137 / -217

We are literally eliminated I just typed this up now... LOL

GhostBearTTV
  6. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    I can’t read so I’m not sure what this said but by the length of it, it looks great!

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. xMankii

xMankii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xMankii#6205
    Ratings:
    +135 / 1 / -10
    No Streaming Account
  8. TheBobbyOrr4

TheBobbyOrr4 Anyone need a pizza

Discord: