Congrats to EZ Street, our first LGRL Champions.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Rocket League (LGRL)' started by IXI Ein IXI, May 10, 2016.

1. IXI Ein IXI

IXI Ein IXI LGRL Commissioner

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4
    I would like to be the First to Congratulate our first LGRL Champions, EZ Street.

Your LGRL Season 1 Champions, EZ Street

@EZxBlessTheFall
    @Hiperay
    @EZxB
    @EZxBeartooth
    @EZxHasteTheDay
    @Risky Rob

You guys built a hell of a team. A dominating Regular season and playoffs by the whole team. No team had the talent your team showed, only losing 6 games all season, Congrats on a hell of a season and I hope to see all you again next season.

• Like Like x 2
    LGRL_Official
  2. EZxBlessTheFall

EZxBlessTheFall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    Thank you sir, it was a fun season. Now that its all said and done, I will say our team is officially retiring. :O There are a handful of reasons, none bad, but I'm sure people will be okay with that. :p

Out with the old, in with the new! Great season everyone... good luck in Season 2!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. IXI Ein IXI

IXI Ein IXI LGRL Commissioner

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4
    Well count me as one of the people who is not glad to see your team retire. Every league need players like your team, got to have someone to try and get better to beat.

LGRL_Official
  4. EZxHasteTheDay

EZxHasteTheDay Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    First and foremost, as Treasurer of EZ Street, I spent many a night doing various activities to help improve the well-being of EZ Street. But none were as exclusive as my pondering to why I was appointed Treasurer. "Why me?" I often thought. "What is my purpose for this team?" "How can we persevere through this season?"

One afternoon I'm refilling my sponges with water for my Hermit Crabs and it hit me. My purpose isn't to just go above and beyond as an individual; it is to venture with my team every step of the way. You may think to yourself, my god, this guy is absolutely right. Well you are.

In conclusion, as I got better, my team got better. We would do the little things right. It became second nature. Similar to me treating my crabs. It was no longer a thought, but a must. EZ Street may be no more, but remember the legacy we leave behind. Stay to one another's side and remember what Ghandi says, "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

P.S. I don't own any Hermit Crabs.

• Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Hiperay

Hiperay Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Hiperay#5173
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    While I do appreciate the fact that you want us to continue on Ein, for me this was just a tester season honestly. I wanted to see how the time would play into a factor.

Unfortunately for me, I work at 12am and so those 11pm games (couldn't even play in the 1130 ones) would have me showing up late to my job because they wouldn't always be started right away. Honestly I know you said you think this time was good but I have to disagree you lost a lot of people that wanted to play because of the late times.

You also said you didn't want to have this be a back of the mind league but when you scheduled those times you killed people that wanted to play and made this a secondary league. I mean if people have other leagues that's fine, I understand LGHL comes first but if you made these game earlier more teams would be willing to play in the long run. You schedule your hockey games for that week. Why can't we coexist in the same time and people schedule games around their hockey games? I played LGHL and I know you can't play all the games so why not have rocket league as a filler?

Anyway I ramble but unless the time changes, there is no chance I will be back due to my working nights. I am sorry if this is upsetting to you but it's just the way it is.

P.S. Even though I am working nights, I am not saying change the game times for my benefits but just look back at the post when you first announced the times and you will see that I am not the only one who was hoping for a different time. THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK FELLOW ROCKET LEAGUERS!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    hiperay