Create a new profile in NHL 2k3

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by XBoxJon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Create a new profile

I might be stating the obvious, but it would be a good idea for everyone to create a brand new profile for our league play in NHL 2k3.

If you aren't sure how to do it, you make the new profile on the start up screen (where it asks you to load a profile).

Just create a new one that you'll remember what it's for (ie. league, Tris10 league, etc).

After you've created it, go ahead and goto the options screen and set everything up for league settings (after Tris10 releases the info today). That includes the clock, OT type, all of the sliders, etc etc.... when you're done, goto the save section of the menu and save your work.

Now, whenever you are playing a league game you can just load up your league profile so that you won't have to change a bunch of settings from the defaults or whatever you used the last time you played on your other profile.

No Streaming Account
  2. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    good idea, but after i start playing with the league settings, i will probably just use that as my default for when i practice and get my butt kicked.

No Streaming Account
  3. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here, I just know that when you go online against a stranger, alot of times you'll only find people that want to play on gamespeed 10, default sliders, etc....

Also, our league sliders won't work all that well against the computer (without some minor modifications) so if you play the game solo it's better to have 2 seperate profiles.

No Streaming Account