Extra Time Writing Contest

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by nubsy004, Oct 27, 2016.

1. nubsy004

nubsy004 LGFA Commissioner

Discord:
    nubsy#0718
    Ratings:
    +1,047 / 16 / -43
    HEY, YOU! YES, YOU! Can you string words together to form coherent sentences? Do you know the ins and outs of LGFA? Do you regularly supply top class banter or have enough wit to make people believe they will automatically win a bid at $8 million? If you answered yes to ALL of these questions (YES ALL), you may win a chance at a weekly column in LGFA Extra Time.

CONTEST
    It's pretty simple. Either write me a story or submit an idea for a weekly column with some sort of example. The funnier it is, the more likely you are to get picked. Talking about yourself or your own team will almost certainly disqualify you, so be warned.

RULES
    1. Keep it chatbox-level clean. Leave the racism and homophobia to the politicians, please.
    2. Any article must be 400 words or less.
    3. DO include a title and/or headline for a weekly column/article
    4. DO NOT enter if you cannot write something each week. I prefer not to have my time wasted, thank you.

WINNER
    The winner will be chosen by me, but community input will also play a role. Entries with more likes/winner ratings will receive preference in judging. Entries with more dislike/dumb/troll rating will not be as heavily considered.

Good luck to everyone!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    nubsy004
  2. JaysWayss

JaysWayss Chat Shit Get Banged

Ratings:
    +644 / 20 / -46
    RULES
    1. Keep it chatbox-level clean. Leave the racism and homophobia to the politicians, please.

But Your still allowed to tell people to "end their existence" right

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    JaysWays_