gametrailers.com

Discussion in 'LG Market Place' started by Decade, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Decade

Decade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    gametrailers.com is a great website for anyone who likes watching videos of upcoming games, reviews, and pretty much any video that has anything to do with video games for all consoles.

I just recently found out that when you sign up for this website (which is free), you can earn gametrailer dollars which is a currency you earn by watching, rating, rating comments, commenting, blogging, and submitting videos. With the money you earn you can buy games and consoles from the website.

It takes a really long time to earn enough to buy anything but its worth signing up for if you're into checking out whats new in the gaming world.

So, if you register, make sure you put heywork in for your user referral so you can help me earn money (if you reach lvl 5 who you refer gets 500 dollars).

No Streaming Account
  2. Phantom818

Phantom818 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It seems that everything is always sold out and I hear they don't restock much (haven't decided to join the site anyway...just checking it out). Then again, you join GT for watching the movies and the like and not necessarily for the free items. Still, it's gotta be tough to earn the right amount of GTD and then have to wait for the game you want.

No Streaming Account
  3. Decade

Decade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it takes a really long time to earn GTD but I am frequently on the site checking stuff out so I might as well get something out of it, eventually.

No Streaming Account