Ghost Recon

Discussion in 'Suggestions & feedback' started by Maddogg, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Maddogg

Maddogg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just stumbled upon your site. I've been a long time Team Compete member and have recently left their site due to some circumstance I won't go into here. I am very impressed with what I see here and what you have done. I didn't realize there was another site of this size available. I'm curious if there is a reason Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 games aren't supported here? Are you planning on adding them at some point or are you more focused on sports games? It would appear to me you have a very robust software program which could probably handle it. I'm also a member of a site called the OGTA (Online Gamers Team Alliance) which is a group of teams who believe in a strict code of conduct and put gamesmanship, honor and integrity above wins and losses. I invite any of you to come visit our site to see what we are all about. In the mean time, I'll wait for you answer and I'll be telling many people about your site. Thank you

Maddogg

No Streaming Account
  2. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We focus strictly on sports games and leagues. Any FPS games we play together are done on an informal basis.

We do have the programming to add FPS leagues and scoreboards, but manpower is the issue (Tris10 does 100% of the scoreboard coldfusion programming).

No Streaming Account
  3. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    You might wanna check out Xbox Gamers Planet. It is a site pretty much like this except they focus on FPS, such as RB6: BA, and they will also get some H2 action going. We also have a NFL League and a soon to be NHL League (this one should begin sign-ups in like a week). The sports leagues though are just for fun basically...as we primarily use the ESPN Sega scoreboards the games provide, unlike here where Tris10 makes custom boards. But if you are interested in FPS definatly check out XGP.

Gajeske85
  4. Maddogg

Maddogg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info guys and I'll check out that site. If you'd like to visit the OGTA to see what we're about, feel free. Here's the link:

www.ogta.org

No Streaming Account