Handshakes to the Rocket

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by xDoughty8x, May 5, 2020.

1. SmearedPap

SmearedPap Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoughty8x#0
    Ratings:
    +391 / 34 / -48
    Congrats on making it to the Eastern Final to you boys!! You worked real hard to get there! A lot of people didn't give you guys enough credit. You lost Zwiggy just before playoffs and still made it this far without him. That's pretty huge. You guys definitely made us sweat in a few of those games.

Special shoutout to

Laval Mgmt - You guys put together a solid contender and shut greek up after he shit talked the crap out of you guys. Haha love to see it.

Mello - Love you dude. I get a text from crash a few weeks back saying he wished he didn't waive you. You had an awesome season. I knew you'd kill it.

Ghost - Love the trash talk buddy. Makes it fun! My panties were kept on all series though! maybe next time you can try to undress me and take them. Your a solid player and a great guy. Wish you luck next season.

Sli - Fuckin love this kid. Really solid player wether your in net, forward , or D . Always a good time playing with you and I think you were their only hope for trying to beat our trap. Good effort

Doucheyyyy - My god... get this kid an Nhl Starting job. You legit almost stole games from us and did steal games from us during the regular season. No doubt you should have been in that all-star game. Your a fuckng beast G dude.

Guentzel - Guy or Girl, your still a beast on the sticks. Straight line king. Good win this series and good luck next season.

BigSuperKid - You woke the beast when you came into the shoutbox shit talking us and asking everyone who they were. We ruined you in game 1 but you came back in game 5 and played a solid game. Respect the sportsmanship after the series. Good luck next season.

HRA - I still have you blocked on discord. You legit lived in the AHL manager chat. You need to find a hobby besides shit talking ahl managers. Don't really have anything good to say to you as I'm not the biggest fan. You told everyone in the chat you were going to show everyone this is a new HRA and you've changed... Still yet to see that. As your ahl team complained in the shoutbox after about how you instantly booted everyone from discord when they were trying to say their goodbyes hahahah . Still no class. Maybe next season the real new HRA will come out. Doubt it tho. GG

To all the Baby Pens and Admirals - LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO BABY!!!! Calder Finals!!!! Going to be a hell of a finals! Lets get it!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    SmearedPap
  2. Datsyuk709

Datsyuk709 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    datsyuk709#0
    Ratings:
    +510 / 18 / -18
    Great series @xDoughty8x and the rest of WBS, all games were tight except one or two I believe, series could have gone either way but the better team ended up winning in the end. Good luck to both you and the Admirals in the finals, im sure its going to be a great series.

To my Laval brothers I love you all and am proud of what we accomplished and I wish you all the best in your LG futures.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    datsyukianxdeke
  3. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    To start things off I’d like to share something straight from Xbox that describes ghost fairly well
    As it was tradition in the past, our beloved BladesOnThree would get his usual pity bid before being waived at some point in the season. To commemorate such feat, here are our nominees for the season, who unlike @Gostisbehere53, at least had some kind of success at one point, but just like him, did not finish the season in the AHL.

Ghost a few weeks ago said that he will clap us and his line will go 2-0 no matter what...... that’s cute

Next @Doucheyyy you need to turn off the fucking god mode hacks holy fuck without you we won game 2 12-3 You’re solid dude and wish you the best of luck and hopefully nhl finds a need for you

Jenn jenn jenn jenn. What can I say I’d like to wish a good series but also got to ask boy or girl? I’m jk but I do want to know y u mad? But in all honesty you and your line played great and got your only dub and a 2ot

@Big superkid or should I say big supershitter I’ve never met a goalie with such a high ego with such horrific stats like come on, if you’re gonna ego us Atleast win a game.

mello my man you shocked the community with how you played, a lot of people probably didn’t give you the respect you deserved coming out of net and putting up those stats at forward. You’re my sb homie never forget

Mxzzin or however tf you spell it, I told you before you’d be lucky to make it to Tuesday and lose within 5 (my predictions are leeeeet) you’re still a day one homie even tho you suck ;)

Laval management I don’t know any of you but I’d like to congratulate you guys on a great run to the finals

To all the laval peeps I missed I’m sorry I don’t know y’all that well but good series and I wish the best on your lg journey

Finally my boys
    In the words of colby on stream
    “LETS FUCKING GO BABBBBBYYY”
    Just not the part where he sippy sips and let’s in a goal after ;) lmaooooo

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. xguenzel59

xguenzel59 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 3 / -31
    Good series good luck in finals

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Markz51

Markz51 Don't Hassle Me. I'm Local.

Discord:
    markz_51#0
    Ratings:
    +702 / 11 / -21
    It's like reading a high school yearbook in here

• Winner Winner x 1
    Markz_51
  6. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    You know I really tried. Did I succeed?

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. ItsShowtime1123

ItsShowtime1123 Sean

Discord:
    itsshowtime1123_78047#0
    Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -2
    Lmao we all got kicked out of discord?

No Streaming Account
  8. ItsShowtime1123

ItsShowtime1123 Sean

Discord:
    itsshowtime1123_78047#0
    Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -2
    Gg everyone on the pens u guys owned our poop chutes

No Streaming Account
  9. XMeLLoFeTT

XMeLLoFeTT Not a Goalie

Ratings:
    +260 / 14 / -19
    Great Series boys. Appreciate all the love and know that its sent back your way!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    xmellofett
  10. Meestah Don

Meestah Don shitter here

Discord:
    MeestahDon#8695
    Ratings:
    +631 / 54 / -38
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    meestahdon