i got it

Discussion in 'Halo 5' started by DeathBlow, Oct 15, 2004.

1. pop0331

pop0331 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Seriously DB, I am all for file sharing and all but I'd suggest not announcing it if you did get it. They are serious about looking around for this, so much so that alot of very popular newsgroups & hosting sites will not even post it, even when they have hundreds of other MS products available on their sites or groups!

It's so easy to track down and your firewalls have nothing to do with it! You should also only be behind 1 good firewall instead of 3. Especially if one of them is the built in XP firewall, which is basically a POS and conflicts with many other firewalls!

No Streaming Account
  2. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So you've never downloaded any mp3s im guessing? :wink:

No Streaming Account
  3. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, it was already posted to the main Xbox newsgroup twice in the past couple of days, so I don't know where you heard that.

As for the other question, I've already preordered the game.... It's not fully featured (we can't get on Live with it, duh), so it's more like a full single player demo. :wink: My personal downloading of this game did not cost Microsoft or Bungie one cent. My retail copy is already paid for.

No Streaming Account
  4. DeathBlow

DeathBlow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah you have a point pop...well one of my firewalls is through my router and the other one is through Nortons internet servurity and the last one is the XP built in one...what can i do...its was halo and i couldnt wait to play this game....really...i mean ive already requested off for halo already and this was just the beggining for me...just seeing what i was getting in too

No Streaming Account
  5. swiper19

swiper19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow :shock: , I know exactly where you are coming from. Well said.

No Streaming Account
  6. Patriarch

Patriarch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have, but I felt so guilty that I called Sony and sent them a check.

No Streaming Account
  7. Soysauce21

Soysauce21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i want to call microsoft on you....

No Streaming Account
  8. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Microsoft & Bungie may have a different view. Copyright infringement is not a victimless crime. Regardless of how financially secure the copyright holder is.

To all of you that download music/games/movies over the internet: Go ahead and put your full creative efforts into something. Take 3 years, 3 weeks, or 3 days. And then let us know how you feel when someone steals it from you.

No Streaming Account
  9. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree, if I had not already bought the game. I got a full demo, that's all.

No Streaming Account
  10. pop0331

pop0331 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Music & games I can see, but as far as the movies go, take a look at #1 the crap they put out there these days and #2, take a look at box office takes each week, doesn't seem to me that they have lost all that much money over the past couple years, good movies still make millions on millions and crap movies still bomb just like they always have! Even some crappy ones still make millions these days, I have not an once of regret or sorrow to steal a movie, and most of the time, if it's something I really really am dying to see, I'll go to the theatre and see it there.

Unless there's an awesome SVCD or screener out around the theatre release! :twisted:

No Streaming Account
  11. Eastcoastcrushr

Eastcoastcrushr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Think of all the crap games you have bought that the publishers dont allow you to take back. This pisses me the heck off. They know they put out a shitty game and thats why you cant bring it back...or how bout the music cd for 18.99...but only 2 good songs on it. Fuck them....i'll d/l my ass of till i feel like we are even. And at 33years old...i have alot of d/l to do before i feel even.

No Streaming Account
  12. Eastcoastcrushr

Eastcoastcrushr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    But for the record....i have Halo2pre-ordered...but if i knew i could get it for free, and play normally...i sure the hell would.

No Streaming Account