Jazz vs Spurs Preview

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xMecciah, Nov 29, 2021.

?

Who wins this matchup of the shitters?

1. Dickoshay

33.3%
  2. Big Cumz

66.7%
  1. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    Spurs vs Jazz Preview

Per the request of a couple of nuisances, I’ll be writing up on the Jazz (6) vs Spurs (3) matchup in the first round.

In my opinion, the Spurs aren’t really a strong 3 seed. I feel like the Jazz are definitely the better team this season despite their records. The spurs 1st line likely goes 2-0, but Dickoshay can only play Wednesday (per sources) and this is going to prove them costly. I don’t think the spurs second line can steal a game, especially considering it’s going to involve half of their g league team and I just don’t think the defence will be there to stop the Jazz. I think that if Rick can go 2-0, this sees a game 5 unless midget pg dangs can drop 70 and steal one. If it gets to 5 I don’t think the Spurs stand a chance, and this really comes down to the second line being able to steal a game, I think that’s their only chance.

Rick is going to force switches and wraps to get away from Big Cumz and it has worked for them in the past. Mac should have a pretty easy time as the best big man in this matchup, but I don’t know if these two are enough. Only time will tell!

My prediction – Jazz in 4!

meccboomin