Jersey's for sale!

Discussion in 'LG Market Place' started by Decade, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Decade

Decade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, I am planning on selling these used jerseys on ebay because i no longer wear them so i figured i'd give you all a shot at them before i put them up on ebay.

The photos i have are too large to add to this thread as attatchments so i'll give you all a little description of what they are and if you want a picture send me an emai at [email protected] and i will gladly send you one.

If you are interested pm me (or add me to MSN) and we will discuss prices and any other info needed.

If I do not hear anything by next Friday (March 23) the items will be put on ebay, and if you want them they will only be available for bid there. Thanks!

Description:
    Reebok Boston Celtics Paul Peirce Replica Jersey XL (white wide sleeves pressed on number/team name/namebar) Excellent Condition

Nike LA Lakers Kobe Bryant Jersey XL Length X2 (black retro style with handwritten Los Angeles Logo Stitched Number/team name/namebar) Excellent Condition (few puff balls due to being put in the dryer will easliy come off)

Majestic Boston Red Sox Authentic Collection Jersey XL (red jersey "red sox" stitched on front with #24 pressed on back) Good condition few snags on the back

Reebok Carolina Panthers Julius Peppers Authentic On Field Equipent NFL Jersey Size 50 (white with stitched on numbers/namebar elastic sleve cuffs/sides) Excellent condition

No Streaming Account
  2. Respect The Star3

Respect The Star3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm also looking to sell my NEW Terrell Owens jersey

No Streaming Account
  3. Decade

Decade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Due to lack of interest, Im going to go ahead and put these up for bid on ebay. I will be doing it tomorrow sometime during the day probably so if you want them please msg me asap to let me know you're interested.

No Streaming Account