Media KAHUNA'S CORNER - WEEK 3 GAME NIGHT 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by bigkahuna03, Nov 13, 2023.

1. bigkahuna03

bigkahuna03 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bigkahuna03#9267
    Ratings:
    +766 / 6 / -18
    KAHUNA'S CORNER
    WEEK 3 GAME NIGHT 2

Well unfortunately I am about to hit the road and will not get a chance to stream the show tonight so figured I could do a quick write up and cover the same content.

BLOWOUT OF THE NIGHT goes to The Penguins for their 13-4 win over The Wolves. Lead by @MetalGhost0 who had 4G 9A for 13 Pts ! @TITOVERYEVIL and @N1ghthors3 both finished with 9 points. Even more impressive is @xMIMICm who put up a hat trick at RD.
    Wilkes Barre Scranton had almost double the time on attack and outshot Chicago 35-13 !!!

Shoutout to @I Drai I of the Abbotsford Canucks who made 24 saves on 25 shots to get his team the 7-1 win over Utica. The Comets outshot and out played the Canucks but lost the goalie battle. The Comets outshot The Canucks 25-19 and had 4 mins more time on attack.

WE'RE GOING STREAKING
    (AHL/ECHL Streaks)

upload_2023-11-13_16-34-29.png
    We lost all the good streaks last night... nothing to interesting but hey here we are... Pray for wins on the left and losses on the right so we can get these numbers up !!

Lets get into tonights games....

BLOWOUT WARNING - ROCKFORD ICEHOGS vs UTICA COMETS

upload_2023-11-13_16-20-30.png

This Rockford line has been buzzin to start the season. I think they are going to continue this into tonight. Utica has been struggling and this line not doing what they need to do to help their team out. Could be in for a long game and I think that The IceHogs will get the BLOWOUT victory

GAME TO WATCH - BELLEVILLE SENATORS vs SAN DIEGO GULLS

upload_2023-11-13_16-20-56.png

This should be a great game! 2 very good teams and 2 very good lines going at it. Lots of offence and scoring power on the Gulls and you see it in their points totals and +/-. But dont underestimate this Sens line... They are off to a great start and putting themselves against a tough line tonight to show they are a force. Leaning towards the Gulls in this one as I would give them a slight advantage on offence and advantage in net. Belleville I would give the advantage to defensively but this will be a tough line to contain for them.

POTENTIAL UPSET - COLORADO EAGLES vs TEXAS STARS

upload_2023-11-13_16-21-26.png

Honestly I am taking a shot in the dark here. Colorado turned it around last week but still have a lot of ground to make up. Texas is one of the hottest teams in the AHL right now. This wont be easy I am just getting a feeling there is a chance the Eagles could take this one.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    bigkahuna03
  2. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    No Streaming Account