Media KAHUNA'S CORNER - WEEK 9 GAME NIGHT 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by bigkahuna03, Jan 8, 2024.

1. bigkahuna03

bigkahuna03 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bigkahuna03#9267
    Ratings:
    +766 / 6 / -18
    KAHUNA'S CORNER
    WEEK 9 GAME NIGHT 2

Hello LG !
    Welp no show tonight.. Just couldn't find enough stuff to make it a stream tonight. So decided to do a quick write up still for everyone. As we lead into playoffs I call out a couple of big games tonight and a couple notes from last night.

NOTES FROM LAST NIGHT

BLOWOUT OF THE NIGHT goes to the BAKERSFIELD CONDORS after they beat the ROCKFORD ICEHOGS 11-2. This game was not even close but the hockey gods would end up being on the IceHogs side as they would go on to win their next 2 games by FF from the Gulls and Wrangler. Not a bad 2-1 night after that beatdown.

TEXAS STARS Keep their streak alive last night going 3-0. They have now won 8 games in a row and currently hold the longest active winning streak. With these big wins last night they get some separation from the Admirals who now trail by 6 points leading into the night.

Despite going 1-2 last night the HERSHEY BEARS actually made up some ground on the CLEVLAND MONSTERS. The 2 teams are now tied at 82 points for 8th. The Bears currently own the tie breaker and the final spot in playoffs going into tonight.

STOP THE FF's Someone is going to move up or secure a spot due to the FF's . There is to many teams on the FF Train now and I am very worried its going to impact some teams seeding due to a free win. Lets hope the teams who FF last night find their way to play tonight.

MONDAY NIGHT GAMES TO WATCH

ABBOTSFORD CANUCKS (4) @ BAKERSFIELD CONDORS (5)
    Start Time: 9PM EST

upload_2024-1-8_19-55-39.png

These 2 teams are battling it out for home ice advantage in the playoffs. Canucks with the much better line tonight which I was surprised to see as I would have expected the Condors to have this one circled on the calendar. But don't underestimate these guys. When there is something on the line it tends to bring out the best in players. Bakersfield currently sits 2 points back from Abbotsford and if they drop this one they likely find themselves out of the race for 4th.

CHARLOTTE CHECKER (7) @ BELLEVILLE SENATORS (6)
    Start Time: 9:35PM EST

upload_2024-1-8_19-55-51.png

Another game for seeding. Now this one is not as impactful because nobody is winning home ice advantage in this one. But Charlotte is looking to close the week out strong and move up the standings as much as possible. This is going to be a great game and I cant wait to see the outcome. The Sens go into tonight only 1 point ahead of the Checkers and only 2 points back from the Pens. Big game for both teams.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT !!
    I will be back with the Twitch Show tomorrow

*Come join Club Kahuna where we work together as a group to achieve our personal goals*
    Created a channel in the discord where people work as a group to motivate and support each other in achieving our goals and objectives.

• Like Like x 2
    In Play Now
    bigkahuna03