LHV - WBS Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Horvat ll53ll, Apr 14, 2017.

1. ItsHorvat

ItsHorvat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +612 / 38 / -48
    What a series. WBS, you are a hell of a team, the only team in the east we felt nervous about. @Mees Top Cheese you built a great squad of guys, have nothing but respect for you and your team. I really wish you luck the rest of the way! @Hilly :*

This has been the biggest roller-coaster series I've seen in awhile lol. You guys played great, really are the real deal and I think you have a legitimate chance in going all the way. As long as @Mees Top Cheese and @Smitterr can win a game :p

Now onto my boys

I'm heart broken about how game 7 ended, yet I'm am so damn proud of this team, showing the grit and determination to push this to game 7. Not many teams let up 16 goals in 2 games and battle back and just don't give up. I'm truly blessed to have a group of guys so determined and focused on the goal at hand. @Joonetic @RemmyDarko @Schizostone you three really instilled that drive in this team. The attitude that this thing isn't over till it's over. You guys believed in the team the whole way, and how you talked and acted proved you had faith in this team. @Viva La Rangers despite being one of the best goalies I've played with, you are hands down one of the most humble players in the league. Always willing to do what's best for the team, no matter if it meant taking yourself out of a game. @Codester109 you sir single handedly saved this series, and made it one of the hardest decisions whether to go with you or viva. You are a great friend and a great tendy. I can't wait till next season with you. Plus we will always remember "The Save". Won't we @Smitterr :)

Of course thank you to @Theee DANIMAL and @POOPIE SNOOPY in having the faith in me to lead this team to where we got. I truly loved the support you guys had in me.

@NickyDubya @Neil x 25 @Hungry Ducks @Banak @l C l Reebok @Vincesanity91 @Ti Mathieu 21 @Ats @Cobra CommandoJ @Wolves of Turku

Great season boys. I can't wait till next season. Thank you for making it one to remember in my first season as a GM since the merger.

Good luck WBS!

P.S "No Goal"

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,763 / 76 / -125

• Like Like x 1
    notoriousfat00
  3. Smitterr

Smitterr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smitterr#0
    Ratings:
    +546 / 37 / -48
    You're dead to me

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Smitter24
  4. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,458 / 325 / -613
    Codester should've played. Send Buck down instead of up next time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DaYoungBuck
  5. SchwimpEggWoll

SchwimpEggWoll Mees le Pleb

Ratings:
    +511 / 52 / -56
    What a series boys. It was a ton of fun. Shitty ending for you guys but I'm proud of my Penguins for not giving up during the final minute of the game. Obviously it was a controversial goal which is a shitty way to end a series, but you guys battled all series. After going down big in the first two teams, most teams use that as a reason to roll over and just take the beating but you guys stuck with us by taking games 3,4, and 6. Great job by @Horvat ll53ll and @Theee DANIMAL on building this great team! I know you guys have a lot of players returning next season as do we, so i look forward to our ongoing rivalry in the future. For the most part it was a quiet series, not much chirping other than myself and @Hungry Ducks after game 4, but I think a little healthy chirping is what makes the series more interesting. You guys are a good group of people!

Special shout out to my boys @Viva La Rangers and @l C l Reebok <3

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    meestopcheese
  6. Maxwell23-_-

Maxwell23-_- Hayden

Ratings:
    +149 / 34 / -54
    Good series man!

No Streaming Account
  7. Swede I1I

Swede I1I New Member

Discord:
    Coach#4418
    Ratings:
    +163 / 5 / -12
    That moment when the opponents GM loves you more than your own GM..

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Hilly

Hilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 6 / -16
    What can I say boys, hell of a series. You guys battled back harder than anyone in this league expected you to, and you made it one epic game 7 finish. Hats off to you guys, best of luck in the future and we'll try to win this thing so you can say you lost to the eventual champs!
    All you Phantoms played outstanding, great job fellas!

• Like Like x 3
    hillhouse13