Lost scorecard before recording

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by PMGS247, Sep 14, 2014.

1. PMGS247

PMGS247 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Finished my R1 today and the game froze up when I went to view the scorecard at the end. The round saved but I don't know how to get back to my scorecard.

It was an all over the map type of round, there's no way I'll remember exactly the hole by hole. I can't seem to add my own ghost on round 2 where I could see the card. I don't really feel like playing a practice round with that ghost either. Should I enter scores as best as possible, ensuring I recreate the proper score, is there a way to pull up an old scorecard, or am I just out of this one?

Any insight greatly appreciated. This is Ballyntyne.

No Streaming Account
  2. StenchMontana

StenchMontana Poker Player | Gamer

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Just logon to the tour and whatever your R1 score was, input the numbers on the website just make it all total your number from ur round

No Streaming Account
  3. PMGS247

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks. I might be be most absent minded person ever. I ended up clicking past the chance to see the scorecard after round 2, putting me in the same position again. Now I've loaded up a practice round and pulled my R1 and R2 ghosts so I can get accurate scorecards. Wish I could fast forward to the end but alas I have to play this unofficial round to get the official scores. I'm sure I'll play fantastic this time since it doesn't count.

No Streaming Account
  4. PMGS247

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well my scores are in now and they're accurate...hopefully at some point they will implement either the ability to pull up prior scorecards or the ability to choose your own ghosts during a tour round...either one of these would have made this a non issue. I'm sure I'm not the first nor will I be the last to experience either a freeze or an out of habit push of the X button.

No Streaming Account