NHL 07 *DEMO* SOON ON LIVE

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by NYEXTREME, Aug 22, 2006.

1. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: here

Aint that the truth.. Who plays a demo 150 times for no other reason to find a money goal..lol..

That's why im questioning my participation.. Great find Brokenpost.. :roll:

One more loser on the list..lol

No Streaming Account
  2. canucks33

canucks33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i think the possible solution to avoid those money goals is put it in the "auto aim", i know most guys will not like it. im no programmer, but i guess it would be very hard to develop a game like hockey and not to have a money goal.

No Streaming Account
  3. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have to agree with Derek on this one, as the "shrug goal" can and did happen way too many times whether it was intentional or not. Of course, there were situations where someone could manipulate it so that it was obviously intentional but for the most part any shot that goes top corner from almost anywhere in the offensive zone has the potential for the "shrug".

The unfortunate reality about hockey video games is that every one of them is going to have some kind of money goal... or the goalies are so good that they won't let anything in, which isn't really any better. The issue is whether the money goals happen during normal gameplay or whether you have to do a specific move. As long as the money goals are unique and require a specific situation then they can at least be controlled to a level where the game remains fun and competitive. If they happen during normal gameplay (2k7 for 360) then it starts to take the fun out of the game as you have to go out of your way to do things other than what would happen during "normal" hockey just to avoid it... as long as this doesn't happen then I'm fine.

No Streaming Account
  4. Bartlett89

Bartlett89 LG Veteran

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: here

dosent suprise me one bit who found it.

No Streaming Account
  5. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree with you guys on this.. There's certain things that work and i understand that.. That's not what im getting at.. im talking about the guys that look and search to exploit it..

No Streaming Account
  6. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry, I understand completely what you're getting at... and I agree as well. :wink:

No Streaming Account
  7. Jepockn

Jepockn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    for those who wanna see a high def video of gameplay just let the press start screen just sit idle and it will take you to a video. its already been shown before but its nice to see it in high def

No Streaming Account