Xbox Player's Poll; "Should Players Whom Are Ban from the LGHL(xbox) League be Removed from the LGHL(psn)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG-McDonald, Mar 10, 2017.

?

Should Players Ban from Xbox be Removed From PSN?

1. Yes, bans from Xbox should remove players from PSN

83.9%
  2. No, bans should be separate.

16.1%
  1. Chum lLee

Chum lLee Chum lLee

Ratings:
    +558 / 4 / -25
    I'm furious

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Its a Full Send

Its a Full Send Warning Group

Ratings:
    +142 / 7 / -9
    I don't know who's friends with everyone nor do I know all the kids who will cry if they don't get their way and quit. I was offered a fair trade by LOL and I accepted it. Oh well

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    It boggles my mind as to how this is even a question given the fact that playing games on one side helps you to achieve Amateur/Veteran status on the other side... Why would the two leagues be connected in one way, but not another? Either they are linked completely or not at all. Which one doesn't matter to me personally since I don't have both systems, but it can't be split down the middle like it currently is.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bossy_22_
  4. Anndroo

Anndroo 2 season NHL veteran

Ratings:
    +41 / 1 / -1
    I thought if you were banned from one league, you were prohibited from signing up for others?

Anndroo
  5. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Correct.

The poll is asking if you are active in the psn and the Xbox leagues and receive a ban from ONE of those leagues. Should it remove you from the other hockey league as well

LeagueGamingOfficial
  6. Gala

Gala Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gala#4555
    Ratings:
    +1,119 / 410 / -397
    I think yes. If you pull something that warrants a ban in the Xbox/PSN league, it should be transferable for the other one. If you sign up to enter into bidding, or to be a manager, you have committed your time to the league. Players especially, aren't devoting a lot of time to play their 3 games a week (3 hours at most from Sunday-Thursday?). If you can't show commitment to that, then you obviously can't be committed to another league. At the end of the day, it's a virtual hockey league. Just show up for your 3 games a week and have a good attitude. Not everyone can be on a top team, and players quitting just proves that they are childish. If you're a good player on a shitty team, suck it up and hope that you'll be traded at the deadline to a playoff team. If not, oh well there is always next season.

Not playing because "the game sucks" isn't a good reason as most people that say it, still find time to play pro series or club with their friends. If you play LGHL, you aren't competing for real world prizes or anything, you are playing for virtual glory.

It's sad imho that this constant whining and bitching about not playing with friends, playing for a shitty owner or playing on a shitty team has lead to this debate to begin with.

On another note, i'd rather see a season with 16 teams with quality owners/management, then 30 teams with some shitty managers/owners, but that's neither here nor there.

@LG McDonald - you and your team should also be doing a better job at selecting owners (easier said than done, and it's also based on interest, I know).

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account