Poll: Which NHL 360 Title for LGHL Season 193

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Tris10, Aug 28, 2014.

?

Which Game Should we use for Season 19-21

Poll closed Sep 5, 2014.
  1. Either Title

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NHL 14 Xbox 360

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NHL 15 Xbox 360

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Dee

Dr Dee Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DEE#8124
    Ratings:
    +779 / 1 / -10
    14. Eat it.

• Like Like x 1
    DrDee9
  2. macros73

macros73 Just This Guy

Ratings:
    +2,894 / 218 / -293
    EA can suck it. It's hard to believe that the gameplay in 15/360 will be much different than 14/360, so for all the people complaining about "don't want to play the same game another year" - you will be anyway. The only question is, do you want to pay another $60 to play the same game for another year?

"We won't get as many new players if we stay on 14." NHL14 will be cheap to purchase once 15 is out, so one can argue it may be even easier for new people to get involved.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. NewSergachev

NewSergachev snow days

Discord:
    fantilli19#9191
    Ratings:
    +145 / 174 / -539
    Go to 15. I'm not going to bored everyone by writing a novel

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    It seems like either way, LG is going to piss off a big chunk of the community

good luck
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    LazyPedestrian
  5. IXI NINE IXI

IXI NINE IXI ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -2
    Nhl 15 =)

No Streaming Account
  6. B00GAARD

B00GAARD - TK

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    I voted stay on 14, only because their are too many good games coming out for me to bother wasting $80 on a roster update. Either way you go, you'll have enough members for a full league.

• Like Like x 3
    xB00GAARD
  7. BenchBoss67

BenchBoss67 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BenchBoss67#2150
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -9
    thought I would give my opinion on this matter. While I am not overly active I have been a member for a long time. I think in some ways each game has it benefits. Most guy really wanted to use the game for the next gen console and are as I am completly disappointed with EA and there lack of putting certain aspects of the game into the new version. A lot of guys dont want to buy a stripped down version. With 14 most if not all have their legend cards and can move forward pretty simply without spending more money. I also think the fun thing about moving to 15 is the part of building up your player nd that is part of the excitement. I am on the fence with which way I want to go but will be getting it for the xbox1 for sure. I guess what I am saying is either game has its pros and cons. The thing is what will NHL 15 on the 360 really look like will it be the same game or will it be a new look with all the new physics. Just my opinions.

• Like Like x 1
    BenchBoss67
  8. Winston Payne

Winston Payne Staff Emeritus

Discord:
    winstonpayne_#0
    Ratings:
    +1,188 / 0 / -2
    I voted for 15. As a prospective new member, grinding for my legend 3 and boosts in 14 will not be too fun once 15 comes out, both because I only picked up 14 recently and as many (probably most) EASHL clubs will move to 15.

However, I can see why veteran members would wish to stick with 14 and I respect that opinion. NHL 15 will be nearly identical to 14. Sticking to 14 is a kinder gesture to those who have already purchased a Xbox One, saves everybody money, and would put a bit of a dent in EA's profits. Plus, existing members will not need to grind for their legend 3 cards or unlock/buy boosts (which takes significant time or gives EA additional money respectively).

In short, moving to 15 benefits new members more than veterans. Staying benefits veterans more than new members.

• Like Like x 1
    winstonpayne_
  9. Tricks N Shots

Tricks N Shots Saucey Gino

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    I voted for NHL 15. However, if we stay on NHL 14 I'm ok with that.

No Streaming Account
  10. I Frostbite25 I

I Frostbite25 I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    14. If I eventually plan on getting the Xbone1 I don't want to spend an extra 60 dollars for the same game on different consoles if they end up patching EASHL in on 15. Maybe do season 19 on 14 and see how that goes

No Streaming Account
  11. OvenMitts19

OvenMitts19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,759 / 17 / -26
    This poll is beyond premature. No one has played NHL 15 yet so how can we make an educated decision as to which title we should play on.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. FireWallxQc

FireWallxQc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0 / -1
    I think the league will be a failure if we stay on NHL14, nobody want to play that game anymore and you wont be able to play 6s (club) because most of the people will be on NHL15

I think it will be a failure because the people doesnt care anymore about NHL14 and alot of owner will just quit and people wont show up to game, especially if his team suck.

You must not understanding business if you think playing NHL14 on this league will punish the NHL franchise. EASHL is very low usage for them that's why they didnt focus on EASHL first, same for Online Shutout.

Rammer: "Maintaining these modes year on year (even if we don't add any new features) is very costly and it takes away from us working on other features in the more played modes which is why I say that the future is TBD based on current usage."

"When we look at the actual usage of all the modes that we have in Gen 3, several modes have significantly low usage. unfortunately, whether we add depth to these features or not, there's a maintenance cost every year just to ship these features which ultimately takes away resources from the more played modes. That said, we will evaluate each mode on a case by case basis."

EASHL is low usage, we won't hurt them in any way. They will put EASHL back, but after they are done with the other modes

Tell me what big difference between 13 and 14 then ?
    What big difference between 11 and 12 ?
    Only big difference was from 12 to 13 with new skating engine.

14 to 15 is mostly the same but with new commentary and multiplayer collision

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. peasantpedro

peasantpedro Suter x 20 is my bangmaid

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 0 / -0
    Probably mentioned already, but it should be NHL 15 because:

1. Servers on NHL 14 are and will continue to be atrocious.

2. Many are probably tired of this game already.

3. I can't imagine many people are going to buy NHL on the Xbone simply for online vs/HUT when you can get both of those AND club by getting it for the 360, so the "people who want both games" argument is pretty stupid to begin with. Unless you'd be getting it for the dynamic jersey flow technology, in which case, your motives are pure.

And as I saw earlier, we've advanced to every game that's been made so far. Trying to boycott EA and by vowing not to get the new game won't affect whether they implement club or not....EASHL is only a small part of it's fanbase and the boosts that some people buy are nothing compared to HUT. That is almost as funny as people who vow to not buy the new NHL and switch to other games like FIFA/Battlefield (which are made by EA...lol) in order to punish the company.

Anyways, to me it just makes more sense to go to NHL15 on the 360. There are obviously more people who have NHL 14, but I don't see it as being worth hurting the integrity of the league simply to boost signups when I'm sure there will be plenty of people getting the new game for the 360 anyways.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  14. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    The majority of the people voting for 14 aren't planning on buying 15 for the 360 so... how do you expect that to happen?

• Like Like x 1
    LazyPedestrian
  15. GunHavok

GunHavok Pizza

Ratings:
    +140 / 0 / -1
    For me, i'm done with the 360 and will just tough it out on the xbox one. But if I were to play I would go NHL 15 easily. Yeah you're giving EA money, but by god the servers are going to just get worse and worse on 14. Just imagine that for a second...

• Like Like x 2
    PunHavok
  16. RoasTT

RoasTT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 1 / -4
    Nhl 15 ftw but either way im down

No Streaming Account
  17. hatemakerr

hatemakerr the material girl.

Ratings:
    +435 / 8 / -12
    @Tris10
    email rammer and get a group discount like at Fun Times, for 3,000 people to not have to buy NHL15 for the full $60.

duh.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Suter x 20

Suter x 20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +835 / 10 / -44
    Playing any game while doing the same things over and over for a year gets boring. People complain about servers and lag every single LG game. Some of the posts I have seen and opinions for moving to NHL 15 that I have heard are just ridiculous. On the other hand, it is equally ridiculous to think that you can make a difference in the world by not purchasing a copy of NHL 15 from a retailer.

Whatever decision is made, I hope it is made for the betterment of the league and its direction for the future. The league is going to cause a divide whatever path they choose because people are selfish. Do what is best for the league. If that is simplicity and efficiency then stay with the known game, NHL 14. If the league is bettered by potential for growth, interest and adaptation then move on to NHL 15.

I will be playing either way and I hope many others commit to doing the same if they are able to.

HELLO @Heimbecker

• Like Like x 11
    No Streaming Account
  19. TheMainEvent

TheMainEvent Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TME#9375
    Ratings:
    +2,131 / 16 / -16
    I still see 15 as the logical choice, it's a new game it can be a fresh start for everyone. I don't see myself staying to play an old game for an entire year, I understand why people would want to stay on 14 but seriously...there's going to be a new game out why wouldn't you play it? (even if it's not exactly the same as the next-gen version)

• Like Like x 4
    MainEvennt
  20. l Leclerc l

l Leclerc l LD #97

Discord:
    lleclercl#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    nhl14 ...nhl15 on 360 will be the same of 2014 so ya stay on 14

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.