Polls/Opinions and Peoples input

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by Foley33102, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Foley33102

Foley33102 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    I find it absolutely hilarious when I read some peoples comments to threads pertaining to the league on how this or that should be done. News flash we need owners, BOG and other roles within the league filled if you want input on how the league is ran or decisions. Why not you be part of the solution instead of saying we should do this or that? Otherwise, go kick rocks! I'm a little tired of people saying I don't like this or that but not backing any claims or ideas with a solid reason other than oh that will not work or this leagues gonna die. Okay, explain your point in an educated way other than negatively pointing out flaws or bitching in the shoutbox.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    Foley - I hear what you are saying and even agree with much of your frustration.

I believe in both the past seasons this is in LARGE part what has been missing from the LGFA (ie. a Players Association Rep). Granted there were reasons for this which we don't need to get in to here/now. However, I strongly urge you to put your frustrations to work for you and all of us by applying to the position you feel may allow you to contribute most....and also give you enough back as a result of that work.

If you have reasons for not applying that is fine. However, know that I am applying for PA Pres....and I will want to continue this discussion with you and ANY other player, owner or staff.....with anything on your mind good or bad. (disclaimer - I will not tolerate needless trolling)....but as a PA Rep...i will be all ears and intend on making sure the player's ideas and requests are being handled properly.

Anyone unsure about how they can contribute or what role would be best for them to apply to ....talk to Nine, any of the owners, gm's/agm's....and I'll make myself available too. If something's on your mind about the league, changes needed'/desired, problems etc....chances are other people are thinking it too. Speak up and be heard. And the more staff hears the same from different people (preferably not always the same people).....the more staff is likely to acknowledge and address it.

• Like Like x 1
    Bottomless_Pit