Revisiting Snag's Bidding Report Thing

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xMecciah, Dec 15, 2021.

?

Who was the steal of bidding?

1. Vxnue (2.5 Mill)

16.7%
  2. OG (2.5 Mill)

66.7%
  3. Mango (1.75 Mill)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Woosie (2.5 Mill)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

16.7%
  1. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    Revisiting Snag’s Bidding Recap

Heat – Best Bid – Chase

I think you can’t really call this their best bid since they ended up shipping him off to the jazz and he wasn’t necessarily successful for the heat, I think their best bid ended up being Rise considering he did the majority of the work for the team and wasn’t half bad this season either.

Worst Bid – Berry and Xuhmp

I think you could classify these as the worst bids, although I would lean towards xuhmp. They basically got Shahbazz for him who didn’t really play so I’d say he was worse than Berry bid wise, although neither had a long tenure.

SuperSonics

No comment

Grizzlies – Best Bid – Kvsra

I would say this didn’t exactly pan out as they shipped him off and he didn’t really play much, I’d give the best bid on this team to Bigly, he was a solid C averaging a double double in the reg szn and had an 8-4 record at only 1 mill.

Worst Bid – Snype

I disagree with this, it was overpriced but snype was a staple in this roster and without him the team probably barely makes the playoffs if at all. Worst bid IMO was Shahbazz since he barely touched the court and when he did he wasn’t superior to his competition.

Knicks – Best Bid – M15

I think you could say he was the best bid on the team, he was the line 1 PG who carried them to the playoffs despite their second line winning almost no games.

Worst Bid – Truss

I don’t think it’s fair to give Truss the worst bid, again he was overpaid but he was part of that first line that carried. I think their worst bid was Bills, not because of his skill but because of his lack of avail this season

Spurs – Best Bid – Billy Buckets

I think billy was a solid pickup but Rick was the best bid for these guys. Without Rick they definitely miss the playoffs and are well below .500.

Worst Bid – Rick

This is just simply not true, see above. Worst bid being Mowgli or whoever tf as he got the ban hammer for no showing.

Jazz – Best Bid – Mango

Yes although he was EU and that’s disturbing

Worst Bid – Brazy the 1

Yes, idek if he played or where he is tbh and I’m not gunna go looking for him

Lakers – Best Bid – Woosie

If they kept woosie around he would’ve been the best bid for sure, but they flipped him for corn which was a good move, so with them flipping woosie I’d say their best bid was Donnie. He flung his meat around in the paint all season and averaged a double double with 1.5 blocks, but couldn’t win games, can’t fault the guy for hooping.

Worst Bid – Denham

Nope, it was Levi, wasn’t great and got banned I think

76ers – Best Bid – Sorrow

Although sorrow was a steal, it has to be a tie between OG and Vxnue for best bid. Both 2.5 mill and both were the best players at their position in the league this season.

Worst Bid – Vxnue

This is the worst take I’ve ever seen, disrespectfully snag. The worst bid for these guys seems like it was Check just due to the fact he had some avail issues this season/playoffs. I guess empty could be considered as he is the most expensive SG in the league but he keeps the boys in check on both sides of the court so I wouldn’t say so.

Magic – Best Bid – Options

I think this is fair, hooped all season and put the clamps on

Worst Bid – Viz

Considering he doesn’t drink milk from a bag he’s definitely one to consider, but he stepped up and took management when the boys needed him so big ups. Worst bid for these guys would have to be Lurk just because I said so, but I think these were one of the teams that had a great bidding and didn’t really screw up anywhere tbh.

I took lots of time on this please take it super seriously.

• Like Like x 2
    meccboomin