PSN S19 LGHL PSN Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by kuddy, Jan 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sahzyyy

Sahzyyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sahzyyy#0
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -3
    1. What is your age? 22

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) AGM of Edmonton S15 / GM of Minnesota Wild S16 / GM of Detroit Red Wings S17

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since S13

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6/7

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" Yes, I understand and accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to take ownership because I had a great group of guys the previous season and I would like to continue the journey.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to achieve an environment that is enjoyable for the members of the team, so I can ensure a positive recollection of the league.
    *If selected, I only would like to be take over the Winnipeg Jets if Memory steps down*

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. MenaceZuelan

MenaceZuelan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    menacezuealan#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 2 / -14
    1. What is your age? 31

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) AGM Season 17 Cyclones, AGM season 18 Quebec

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Owned in VG and CLHP, been in LG since season 14

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To build a Good franchise

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Win a cup and be a fair owner

• Dumb Dumb x 12
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. THEDIRTYDDAWG

THEDIRTYDDAWG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 12 / -28
    1. What is your age? 35

I have been owner or GM every season for at least the past couple of years so have lots of experience. Gm of AHL Season 12,13,18 Owner or gm for season 5,10,14,15,16.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been part of LG since season 4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?
      I want to make the LG experience for everyone better with good leadership and management with lots of experience.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? To make it a positive experience for everyone and build a competitive winning team.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Theos-_-

Theos-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 18 / -15
    1. What is your age?

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
      S7 General Manager
      S2 Assistant General Manager

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      Since Season 1 Ahl PSN

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes

I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      I would like to continue the success Detroit had and be even more successful!

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
      To make a competitive team in the Nhl and Ahl side.

I would like to step up as the Detroit Red Wings owner for the next season thank you.

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 8
    Theos711
  5. AndradeK94

AndradeK94 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -5
    • What is your age? 27
    • Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager):S1 Winnipeg Jets Owner, S15 Belleville Senators GM, S16 Rockford Ice Hogs AGM
    • League Experience? S1,S4,S7,S8-S16,S18
    • Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    • Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Yes, I understand & Accept.
    • Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Been wanting to take over a franchise for a while now but have not had the opportunity to do so. Wanting to improve and help to continue the growth of this league. Have had a lot of previous ownership experience and would like to take on this big opportunity.
    • What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Assemble and manage a great franchise, make it fun for all the players that play under me and be as competitive as my team can be.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Bad Bad Bxd

Bad Bad Bxd Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 19

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) AGM S15 Milwalkee Admirals

3. League Experience? S4,S6,S9,S11,S12,S13,S14,S15,S17 are all the seasons I have taken part in LG.

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

I would say 5/6 out of 7 would be my knowledge of the up to date rule book

5. Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Yes I have a good understanding of the up to date League Forums

I understand and accept this role

I with to take an Ownership role in LG because I feel I have been a part of this league for quite a long time and feel as though it would be a good time to take the next step in taking ownership of a team and build something I put a lot of time and effort towards. I finally have a lot of time in my life right now with everything on so would be able to be 100% committed with no implications.

My goal as Owner is to build a competitive team who will have the goal each week to win a cup. Not only do I want to build a good team but I want to build a team who will have good vibes and hopefully make friendships out of playing together.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Kingerr_-

Kingerr_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kingerr_-#5602
    Ratings:
    +165 / 5 / -21
    1. What is your age?

S13 Windsor Spitfires GM (2nd Round)
      S14 Windsor Spitfires GM (Memorial Cup)
      S16 St. Louis Blues AGM (1st Round)
      S17 Partial Boston Bruins AGM
      S18 New Jersey Devils AGM

3. League Experience?
      Been in LG since S12 along with a few tournaments, haven't played any other leagues since NHL 20.

6/7

Yes

I Understand & Accept

I wish to take Ownership because I want to recreate the moments we made while winning the Memorial Cup in S14 and the Stanley Cup in S15, I want to provide the players on my team with the best chance to win. Knowing how to build a team is a skill that you can’t learn on the sticks and it’s something I believe that I hold and want to prove.

Keeping a positive environment outside of the game is just as important as winning on the ice. Of course the goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and I want to do that while being on a great team that my GM and I have built, along with players who want to be a part of it.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  8. Frozy27

Frozy27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Frozy#4821
    Ratings:
    +51 / 12 / -18
    1. What is your age?

No

3. League Experience?
      Since S13

6/7

Yes

I Understand & Accept

I would like to build a great team that will heat up until the job is finished

To make a great team on NHL and AHL side that has fun until the job is finished

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    bigfrozy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.