Shock and Awe

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by socalguy, Aug 3, 2004.

1. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, lemme say that. Paul Scholes, 29 years old announced earlier today that he is qutting international football. That sucks for those here who are fans of soccer, and especially the England International team.

I first read it, and I was very surprised. I mean he has another good 4 or 5 years MINIMUM within him.

For more on the story, please:

CLICK HERE

Everything is going wrong with England, with Pelias(sp?) resiging the other day as the FA president or whatever, and now Sven Erikkson may be leaving as the England coach, with a final decision to come Thursday.

No Streaming Account
  2. burntCanunck

burntCanunck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sven sucks and they need an english coach who'll go for the gusto .. as for scholes leaving. as much as some think it hurts it really doesn't that much.

england has a solid team and tons of depth and some young superstars to fill his shoes.

he kinda slid in his production this year too... so it's no big surprise..

i mean didn't ricky williams already do the shock and awe for everyone.

No Streaming Account
  3. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey man, keep the subject on football here, not NFL. I am glad we finally have a forum here where I can say football and mean football without everybody taking it as NFL.

But yes, his production didn't slide, and they also have lots of depths, but still, losing him is a big hit.

No Streaming Account
  4. burntCanunck

burntCanunck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the subject was on football and the last line of it was the only one that dealt with non european football.

i was keeping in the shock and awe of things.

ummm by the way as much as i like engerland i dislike them just as much.

"where are we goin?"
    "well we're off to see the mighty reds do the frogs in paris, aren't we boys?"

hehe a little exerpt from eurotrip

No Streaming Account