Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Disccusion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by EatMyHersheyBar, Oct 8, 2014.

1. SoGringo8040

SoGringo8040 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SirRugsAlot#0799
    Ratings:
    +620 / 40 / -59
    First off... HOLY SHIT, open topic to discuss the final ride !

No Streaming Account
  2. SoGringo8040

Discord:
    SirRugsAlot#0799
    Ratings:
    +620 / 40 / -59
    25 views and no posts.... Anyways, episode 5 was crazy!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

jax setting up Lin with the dirty cops and not being able to kill him sets off some shit, juice getting ready to kill gemma but obv wont with previews of him going to side with the mayans. Nero siding with jax (or so we think) and the sons just gunning random triads down. Things are fucking picking up big time!

No Streaming Account
  3. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I really enjoyed this show for the first 2 seasons, after that it got corny as hell. I might get around to finishing it up one day if I have time but honestly they could have made this series a lot better.

Gajeske85
  4. SoGringo8040

Discord:
    SirRugsAlot#0799
    Ratings:
    +620 / 40 / -59
    I still think it's a great show on TV. Kurt is a great writer and it's on the final stretch of the season too. Exciting to watch these last few episodes.

No Streaming Account
  5. SoGringo8040

Discord:
    SirRugsAlot#0799
    Ratings:
    +620 / 40 / -59
    No Streaming Account
  6. SoGringo8040

Discord:
    SirRugsAlot#0799
    Ratings:
    +620 / 40 / -59
    No Streaming Account
  7. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Pretty weak series finale. They left a bunch of items wide open. Overall it was a decent series but I stand by my earlier comments that this show could have been great, Sutter dropped the ball on a few of the seasons.

Gajeske85
  8. SoGringo8040

Discord:
    SirRugsAlot#0799
    Ratings:
    +620 / 40 / -59
    def something I hope you reply back to me on to talk about, in my opinion season 7 had a flow of season 1 or 2. The way the episode before the series finale went down was huge, once jax shot unser then his mother it was clear that there was no other fate. The last episode jax woke up and knew he was going to die, that this was the end. All his moves throughout the episode were to cut ties with all that was killing SAMCRO and I think he did. He killed off the ties with the kings ( i see what you mean about open with that because we don't know what would come next but we do know SAMCRO and it's allies are strong) and said it was something his old man wanted to do years ago but never could. He sends off his kids with nero and from what I heard years away or so after the prequel there could be a sequel in the works with his kids making way back to charming grown up, the way the show's final scene was with Able spinning the ring leaves that open. Didn't get the part bout shooting happy but kinda I guess, I think him killing bravski was needed and him shooting off august was bold. The final scene with him talking to JT I liked a lot and the words he shared but how the cops chased him I get he wanted to have fun and didn't know what was next and i think sutter planned that truck to come on the same highway as his old man and he just you know in his own control of his life decided to end it.......

A major part of me wishes he didn't die and it ended a different way, but I get why it did end this way with him not alive. Ugh so I agree to a certain point about the ending.

No Streaming Account
  9. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I guess I just kind of felt that a series finale should have a little bit of a surprise/"oh wow" moment to it. From the second to last episode most people knew that Jax was done. It just seemed like there was a lot of filler which ended in Jax killing himself just like his father had done. The whole bread and wine thing was cheesy to me as well, Sutter was trying to be artsy in a show that really didn't need that angle. I guess I was just looking for the show to go out with a bang rather than 60 minutes of me waiting around to see how he dies.

Gajeske85
  10. SoGringo8040

Discord:
    SirRugsAlot#0799
    Ratings:
    +620 / 40 / -59
    I agree with you it seemed a bit drawn out. I think tara's death could of came season 5 or 4 forget when her hand got smashed, after clay dies of course then the sons kinda get shit afoot like it ended in season 7 but then the oh shit ending comes. Or jax and tara get out of the life and things aren't left open ended.

No Streaming Account