Top 10 Goalies in the AHL

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Gunnerskale_13, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Gunnerskale__

Gunnerskale__ The Gunnerskale

Ratings:
    +522 / 16 / -213
    I am not going to include myself on this list, its not my right to put myself in a list that i am making for others so i am gonna be as non biased as possible. Here we go.

Laurenco started his season off with the Barracuda, probably why his record is bad and his save percentage and gaa are good. I think he deserves this 10th because he has been playing very well as of recent. I think him and @BlaNchet331910 make a good tandem for the marlies and has the chance to makeup his record in the playoffs. Hope to see you in playoffs Laurenco, best of luck.​

While the Silver Knights are pushing for a clinch spot right now, i feel Onetimer has broken this 10th spot because he shows that he can keep his team in and win games for a Silver Knights team that definitely needed him at the start of the season. While he has been traded a bit, it looks like he has found a home in Henderson where he can juristically help them to push for playoffs which they have done. Well done OneT.
    Fox has not had a great season as of lately. After being traded to the Wild who are struggling a lot with helping fox out. It seems that he is still for sure a top 10 with his amount of work that he has had to deal with in net for Iowa. Iowa has not been producing for fox in front so he can hold them in, statistically it is a downfall as of right now but i really hope and i feel that fox wants to unleash in the playoffs if he can push and clinch. Best of luck Fox.

Been has had his breakout season go extremely well in the AHL, his ability to keep his top line mainly, and really his team in the game to a low goal against game shows he is starting to evolve and get a feel in the A. I think been is gonna prove himself and make his name really known in playoffs this season for the Roadrunners. Cannot wait to see it happen been.

• 6) :team350: @Timik9 (35-7-6 / .776% / 2.19gaa)
    The reason Timik is low considering how well of a season he is having is due to his lack of consistency. i do not in anyway discredit the fact that he is having a fantastic season, i just feel that his save percentage and goals against average should be higher. I think Timik has been having a lot of success with the bears i just think that he should be holding teams to little to no goals, rather than outscoring the opposition and letting in a bunch. I hope Timik can get it going in playoffs because in a 7 game series there is risks to having flaws in goaltending. But yes indeed timik is a good G who deserves this top 10 100%. Best of luck Timik.

Mooner has definitely been playing well enough for the Rockets to keep their season alive. The ex NHL G has been their backbone all season long helping them stay alive in the standings. while i think that mooner is a great G i can only hope he and his team make playoffs and put up a fight to show they are still very much here. I wish you the best the rest of this season Moon, and i hope to look forward to playing you in playoffs.

• 4) :team299: @xMelom (12-0-0 / .803% / 1.86gaa)
    A big struggle that the Griffins had during a long period of the season was finding a goalie. I believe that this is the G who turned the Griffins from a wildcard team to a contender. Although he doesn't have many GP i can tell you from facing him myself, he is no joke. I am excited to see how far the Griffins go with their new tendy in net. Show em Melom.

Nate, formally known as XMurray30X is having a great season with the Gulls now after being traded for @Foxnetsov 1 for 1 which was a pretty big goalie deal. Nate is having himself a very comfortable ahl season after being shot down to the Chl last season. Very big accomplishment to get back on his feet and preform like i know he can. Atta boy Murrayyy.

Also known as TTT, Ollie has had an astonishing season with the wolves playing top teams and being dominant. Very unsure how Ollie is in the A, but i am not complaining. Ollie has been the starter of his team all season and has been a part of a great tandem with a familiar fellow, Ollie looks to take the playoffs by storm and go through any team who stands in his way. Ollie is regarded as possibly one of the best Gs in the A for a reason, and playoffs is where he wants to show everyone why that is true. Take it by fucking storm Turk.
    • 1) :team317: @Bxlchy (31-12-1 / .839% / 1.98gaa)
    Bxlchy has been by far the best G in the A this season. Without him i find it very bold to say but i do not think Cleveland would honestly be making playoffs if it was not for this man. I do not care what the Monsters say, they owe this man everything from head to toe. Bxlchy is going to be the biggest threat in between the pipes in playoffs as he looks with vengeance for the loss to the wolves in playoffs last season. I think Bxlchy will stand on his head for the first few rounds but i really think in a 7 game series he will definitely be needing from the Monsters which i hope they give him. Bxlchy is a HUGE percentage of why i think the Monsters are contenders, its because they have the number 1 G. Best of luck Bxlchy.

That is my top 10, i know i missed a few Gs but please do not get discouraged by my list if you were not on here. I thank you all as this list definitely was way easier to make than the defence list. I will be back with the Top 10 Forwards list tomorrow night after games. Remember that i do not mean to attack any team or goalies, i am simply giving my thoughts and opinions to you all. Thank you LG and goodnight.

gunner#1313

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. KuttnKornerz

KuttnKornerz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    Ok

• Funny Funny x 2
    kuttnkornerzz
  3. Mgiroux

Mgiroux Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mgiroux#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 1 / -1
    How is Blanchet not in your top 10!!

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Gunnerskale__

Ratings:
    +522 / 16 / -213
    I think he could definitely take Laurencos spot, I more did it off of carrying, record, and stats. He does have very good stats I just had to kinda pick and choose who I put in, but without a doubt yeah he should probably be in the list.

No Streaming Account
  5. xFIow-_-

xFIow-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xFlow-_-#2221
    Ratings:
    +48 / 7 / -15
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. xCarbeen

xCarbeen S11 Mem Cup Champion

Discord:
    xcarbeen#0
    Ratings:
    +1,309 / 99 / -206
    Appreciate being listed, gotta keep grinding! Your media is awesome, well thought out.

• Winner Winner x 1
    carbeentv
  7. xOneTimer

xOneTimer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 3 / -8
    Appreciate the recognition, best of luck to you and the wolves

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. xDatsy

xDatsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 8 / -27
    1T crackeddd

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Mikeh x 39

Mikeh x 39 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 13 / -57
    No Streaming Account
  10. Gunnerskale__

Ratings:
    +522 / 16 / -213
    I mean… was he or is the list just too small

No Streaming Account
  11. TurkeyTennis844

TurkeyTennis844 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 3 / -24
    No Streaming Account
  12. Gunnerskale__

Ratings:
    +522 / 16 / -213
    Cap

No Streaming Account
  13. xMelom

xMelom Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Melom#7026
    Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -6
    it make me laugh thinking about how i went without a bid with my history in net to being top 5 goalie in the AHL

xmelom
  14. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -103
    We wouldn’t be a ploff team without a goalie guys

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account