Unbelieveable

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by socalguy, Jun 27, 2004.

1. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I just got finished talking to my cousin on the telephone after my stomping by Marauders on MLB.

Anyway, he told me that he won a round of poker at the local pub there in England, and he won $10,000 pounds in total two days ago. He then went on to tell me that he got two tickets to the EURO 2004 FINAL!

I am so stoked, I knew for a fact that I would be going with my Uncle Paul if England were to make it, but I didn't think I would be going with England not making it. I am so happy about this, and will try to take pictures, depends on if I can get my digital camera at Fry's Electronics tomorrow or not. They told me they might get one or two in stock tomorrow, otherwise no pictures. No pictures of England doesn't bother me a whole lot though...been there 5 times and my mom was there 2 months ago, so we already have pictures of everybody there ;).

W00H00, I can't wait, not only for my trip, but obviously for July 3rd to happen.

So my new trip breakdown:

June 27th-June 28th:::Los Angeles-Amsterdam
    June 28th-June 28th:::Amsterdam-Teeside
    July 1st-July 1st:::Teeside-London
    July 1st-July 1st:::London-Portugal
    July 6th-July 6th:::portugal-London
    July 7th-July 7th:::London-Teeside
    July 11th-July 11th:::Teeside-Amsterdam
    July 11th-July 11th:::Amsterdam-Los Angeles

Lot of traveling, staying in London overnight on the 6th-7th.

As for who I would like to see in the CUP Final, I would definetly have to say:

Netherlands [​IMG] vs Denmark [​IMG]

No Streaming Account
  2. Golden Gophers

Golden Gophers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Have fun and I hope you get that camera. I am hoping that is what the final is gonna be aswell. And I will prolly have to go with the Netherlands winning it in a shootout. Ride a Vespa when your over there.....

No Streaming Account
  3. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pfft, no need to go all the way to Europe just to ride a Vespa, when I can just go and buy one and drive it here. Not much point really.

As for the camera, I am hoping I get it also. Put down money on it like 20 days ago, and they said they would have it by 30 days or I get 110% of my money back, it was $499, dad bought it for me, so I would basically get $550 back.

As for my winner, I am guessing Netherlands with a game winning goal hopefully sometime around the 85th minute to make it really exciting. GWG in my opinion will be Robben or Van Nistleroy.

No Streaming Account
  4. StumbleBum7

StumbleBum7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol, so he spent all that money on tickets?

No Streaming Account
  5. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Socal is a friggen millionare. That money he is talking about is like pennies to him. :laugh:

No Streaming Account
  6. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL MP. Hey Stumble, you think that is a lot of money? It costs Jack Nicholson $25,000 per game that he sits courtside at the Lakers. These tickets are worth it really, I love soccer!

No Streaming Account
  7. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    i can give you a list of "fun" things to do in amsterdam , Just leave your parents back in the hotel ;)

8. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No parents Tris, I am going there for a connection flight ;).

Only people there are me and my 22 year old brother ;)

As for what to do... I think I know what you were going to say:

Go get some hookers ;)
    Go to the "CAFE" ;) ;)

No Streaming Account
  9. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, the year since the trip was planned has gone quick, and it is now time that I leave all this behind for 2 weeks...no internet use...and if there is any what so ever it will be 56 K, so I will probably wait for first page to load, get frusturated, and then turn computer off lol.

As for the site, good luck to everybody in hockey, football, and baseball games, and let me see some close games when I come back.

As for hockey, please everybody defeat Vancouver Canucks, Columbus Bluejackets, Phoenix Coyotes and Nashville Predators...I feel as if my playoff spot is in jeopardy with my not so good finish to the season.

Well best of luck to you all know, time for me to head of to L.A.X...later

No Streaming Account