Xbox Week One Update

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by lts Froggy, Jun 19, 2021.

1. lts Froggy

lts Froggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0
    Before you read this I have 0 clue who is playing what since everyone under the sun a PF. So I’m going to go off on number and assume things. Nor do I know what is a teams first line mainly cause I do not care about that once again this is purely off stats and I will be 200% bias. Plus I lost my focus after a few teams.

Timber Wolves - They are 6-0 what else is there to say. @Jig VE averaged 42 and 11 shooting 68% from the field. Then there is @xTeei with 32 and 8 per game. Thats a nasty combo of PGs. I don’t know who is playing what positions for the rest of team. But one other stand out is @Good to Lock with a hot double-double. I will say that they did have a close game with the Suns which is a win by 3 points and one FF. I think they had a very strong week one performance and I can’t wait to see how the rest of the season go for them once they start playing teams that get their chem up.

Mavs and Warriors - Both teams are 5-1 after the first week. Both teams do a FF W. Im going to start with the Mavs because M is before W. The Mavs had some solid performers this week leading them in the point category is @B Rab iPM. He’s averaging 22 and 9. Not bad a bad first week in his LGBA career. Then we have @Elite TKO with an inspirational 12 and 9 with 4 AST. To finish with the Mavs I will talk about @BEEDA iPM. 90% FG what was the other teams doing. Like seriously. I imagine this teams so some promise but I don’t know cause I didn’t watch any of the games. One thing to worry about. This is a concern for probably just me. Too many iPM members. I was great with just one cause I would look at the last 3 letters and assume rainy. Now it’s confusing . The Warriors @kobsos and @LD Splikak leading the team as the 2 PGs. Kob cooked up with a nice little 26 and 9. Imma skip over Andoo until next week. I imagine he was doing a challenge this week like playing with his feet. I will keep it sweet about this team cause it looks like they have some role players but you will need more than role players to keep winning so who is going to step up on the roster.

Raptors and76ers - 4-2. Both teams are 4-2 after week 1. I will start with the 76ers cause they have numbers in their name. Im going to assume that the first line went 3-0 so good job guys. It looks like the team is already making some moves cause they are down to 8 roster player while I write this. @Xx Empty 7 looks to be playing PG with 24 and 9. @IKAT 32 is making his job easier with 11 and 11. Personally I think he can play better. Next week I expect to see him around 30 pts and 20 rebs. The two losses the they are a FF and what it looks like as a misunderstanding of the rules. You have to quit out within 1 min of the 1st or 3rd Quarter of you lose a teammate. If you wait out after 1 min then that’s tuff and you lose. We will see what this team does with some moves and tougher comp. The Raptors, they lost to the 76ers so we know who is superior.

Bulls, Bucks, and Bunder - Boolin bhey be bt 3-3. Bucks be birst. Bhey blayed both the Bulls bnd Bunder bnd bon. @Rainy iPM but bp 26 bnd 5 bn b bosing bffort. Bulls, bith bhe 10 billion bollar ban. @I Marquise I but bp 24 bnd 9. Bant bait bo bee bow bhey bontinue bo blay bor bhe best bf bhe beason. Ban be bo bt bll. Bhe Bhunder, Bmma Bay bt bnd b’all ban boast be btf bappened bnd b’m beaving bt bt bhat B bill be bisit bext beek. I refuse to actually write about these 3 until they go over or under .500.

Hornets, Suns, Heat and Knicks 2-4. I will start with the Knicks cause Im on the team and I don’t care what anyone else thinks. Wednesday was rough and imma leave it at that. Thursday, game 1 was winnable but it was our first game ever playing with each other and @th4 w4ll didn’t use his emojis so yeah. If I keep talking about this team imma be even more bias so moving on. We will go to the Suns cause they beat the Lakers in the first round. Kinda like the Knicks, y’all shouldn’t have played on Wednesday. It wasn’t worth it. Y’all were on the winning side of the 76ers not knowing the rules so that’s a plus. I legit don’t know anyone on this team so yeah….. @SNIPA307 @vShootzz TTV @JBizzness718 all averaging more than 20 so good job! The Heat. 5 out as a bunch of guards isn’t the way definitely when you let the other point guard get takeover 50 seconds into the game. The second line struggled and also took and FF. First line with @Nurtec was better. 28 and 5 going 2-1. I think once this team find their way they will be better. The Hornets. I don’t know what to say cause I really have no idea what I’m looking at. Y'all have already traded people. @TCU ZiG Z4G not only do you have a number in your name but also a lover cased letter?????? But for real he balled out with 28 and 11 and 5 steals. He keeps that up this team will be ok. The @CTWICEE line is trying too hard. Run confusion. Trust me.

Nets 1-5 - WTF is wrong with you. First thing is Roitman’s tweets are popping on your page so that’s a big L. Second the goals is for the ball to go inside the net. You guys are better than this so yeah. Next wee you will do better. Thats it. Nothing else.

Lakers 0-6 ……

No Streaming Account