Please Vote! [Xbox] Face-off Fight Glitch? Ban or Nah?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by LG McDonald, Jun 30, 2020.

?

Face-off Fight Glitch? Ban or Nah?

Poll closed Jul 7, 2020.
  1. Ban it!

50.5%
  2. Nah!

49.5%
  1. oHeroism

oHeroism Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 15 / -15
    It’s sad that this is the topic that people are crying about lmao. This is totally what’s wrong with the game lol

In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mac x13x

Mac x13x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mac x13x#2957
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -7
    In my opinion it's an exploit not a glitch. I see a few responses I agree with and some I don't. I feel that until EA allows the option to accept the fight with both male and female skaters, it is something that can be used to attempt to exploit the game therefore only male skaters should be allowed at this time. Over the years there has been many rules added or changed to try to balance the game due to people finding other ways to exploit the game. For example, boarding yourself with the puck or diving or crouching on the ice or at the goalie. If everyone had to play as a male skater then when they tried to use the fight challenge to get the faster jump on the FO then they take the risk of having it accepted. It's only fair in my opinion, at least until women are allowed to fight on the game.

rmacarthur7
  3. DekeoIogist

DekeoIogist Chirp a Day keeps a Shitter away

Discord:
    Deke#6969
    Ratings:
    +1,359 / 242 / -251
    It’s a glitch have ea lift a finger and actually fix something in there pathetic game

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Personally I think it’s too hard to police and there isn’t a major advantage

looking at how spoilt this vote is to, staying status quo is the direction I am leaning.

thanks to all those who voted

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  5. Vahnzy l53l

Vahnzy l53l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Synntek l53l#4891
    Ratings:
    +36 / 3 / -1
    I would support the Male character only rule... and then if someone decides to counter it with a fight, then it will just be used less. But it is part of the game and nothing wrong with a tilly from time to time to keep the opposing team guessing whether or not it's worth it.

vahnzy53