Zam's Informative Rankings - Central Division

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by ZVM93, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Zamne

Zamne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 43 / -56
    I've never done this before so rate informative anyway even if it isnt

1. :team8: Colorado Avalanche
    Top Goal Scorer - @Hriiz
    Most Assists - @Nav x 29
    Most Points - @Hriiz

The defending cup champs lose their beloved beefy as owner and is replaced by Nav, who makes a statement in his first season as owner building a really solid team top to bottom. He takes @x Braydenn as his GM who is widely regarded as a top dman on PS4. They made a big splash in bidding on mainly 2 players, Hriiz and @DShakki, who are very elite players in their positions. Somehow Woy went for less on D than C even though that seems to be the position he strives at. Hriiz as we all know has been a solid player in LG since the dawn of time. Despite the big bids, Nav got some good bids for 500k like @realdemonX who has been decent for the past few seasons. Aswell as having the steal contracts beefy left him, like @l_Giroux_x_28_l and @eastons17 at a combined 5.75m, who only lost 1 game last season. Overall this seems to be a cup contending team once again this year.

2. :team77: Nashville Predators
    Top Goal Scorer - @MarcoGoes5H0LE
    Most Assists - @King_Anze
    Most Points - @King_Anze

This team looks to be a middle of the table team this season, with their weak defense and average offense, this team doesn't look like they can compete with the Avalanche roster. Their highest paid player is @MarcoGoes5H0LE, being 6.5 as a center is a pretty good deal for him, as he put up good numbers in his first season on PSN. Another good contract for this team is King_Anze, still on his draft contract, that is a steal for him as in his rookie season he went 22-5-1 and put up 85 points, no matter the controversy about west games, those are still impressive numbers for a rookie season. The downfall of this team is definitely their defense. The only names that stand out to me are ShroomSmoke and VegaRidge, and in my opinion they are only above average, and don't think they can backpack this D core whatsoever, and the others I have no idea who they are lol.

3. :team3: St. Louis Blues
    Top Goal Scorer - @Fishhure
    Most Assists - @hypey-
    Most Points - @hypey-

This blues roster consists of some good contracts, then bad contracts that contradict them. Fishhure at 1.5m is a great deal, as he'll most likely put up numbers playing with hypey-, but they pretty much through that contract in the garbage by getting The5thLine for 5.5m, and The-Statistician for 4m. I dont think spending 9.5m on 2 players who have yet to prove their worth in the NHL is a great idea, but what do I know i didn't even play last season. Despite this, they did pick up hyper- for 6.5m, and I will always stand by spending 5m+ on a good center is 100% worth it, so I applaud the Blues for following this principle. They do have a couple average guys on decent contracts like @UnshippedOwlcat and @Pasta_in_my_nose who have put up decent numbers in the past. Overall, this team is much like Nashville, where they have a few talented players, but the defense is whats gonna kill them.

4. :team30: Minnesota Wild
    Top Goal Scorer - @x Chyzz
    Most Assists - @Semple19
    Most Points - @x Chyzz

Minnesota spent most of their cap on 3 main players, Chyz, Semple, and Novak. With Chyz making the switch back to forward, Agger forked out 9.75m for him. Is it worth it? Who knows. Chyz has proven countless times he's one of the best forwards on PSN, so I can definitely see the reasoning behind it, especially in an inflated market (jclaus at 15m lol) I don't think it's that bad of a deal at all, especially with the likes of B-Bunny going for 10m, I believe this will work out well for the Wild. Although it gets questionable with putting 6.5m on Semple, who has only had a career high of 61 points, I don't see where this price tag came from. I have not personally seen Semple play, so I try not to judge too hard, but we will see how this turns out for them. As well as Novak at 6.75, I see this is a good deal, as RD's like Sedinpower went for 7.75m, Jesse is definitely worth the price in this bidding market. They have some steals aswell, with BA_Sports_fan coming in on a draft contract of 2m, and picking up a Norris nomination in his rookie season, I believe he would be upwards of 5m+ if he was in bidding this season. At forward they have @OBxOBrien, who they drafted 86th overall in the S7 draft, and issued a 1 season contract, had a below average year in his rookie season. But seeing him play personally I think he is a lot better than his stats show, and definitely worth that 1m price tag. In net they have 2 solid goalies, Agger and Revv. I hate Revv for what he did in the S6 finals, but he did redeem himself by picking up a Vezina nomination the following season, so you can't really hate they guy. Agger sucks so we'll see if Revv can do it all (Im kidding Agger dont rate my post Dumb). The reason I have this team ranked so low is their lack of depth. Seems like a very 1 line team, with the rest of their players being average to less than average, but, I suck at predictions so we'll see how this turns out.

5. :team391: Winnipeg Jets
    Top Goal Scorer - @x Loops 19 x
    Most Assists - @Marner--
    Most Points - @x Loops 19 x

With Jmm420 taking a hold of this team, he did an "okay" job at rebuilding that disaster last season. He chose loops as his GM which was a solid pick in my opinion considering who was available, and together they tried to build from bidding, and the assets they acquired from last seasons roster. Their big move in bidding was spending 7.25m on @frostx17, which in my opinion is questionable, since it seems he has a hard time finishing a season, but if he does play it out, I can see this being a great deal for them, as frost has been a great center for multiple seasons. They also spent 11m on @Marner-- and @Le-TKeSS combined. I would say Kadri is worth the price tag if this was S5, but he hasn't performed the best since the release of NHL 18, but, it's still not a bad deal for someone who will likely put up 50+ points. I don't know much about @Le-TKeSS so I'll let you guys decide that. Those are really the only positive things the Jets have going for them. As their defense is :eek::eek::eek:, and their goaltending is above average (if Alonzi isn't allowed in parties). In conclusion I doubt this team will go very far, considering their highest bids are on guys who were good like 3 seasons ago.

6. :team9: Dallas Stars
    Most Goals - @BioIogics
    Most Assists - @Kingbling647
    Most Points - @Kingbling647

Checkmate returns as owner of Dallas to build another garbage team. I want to call this team a one line team, but I dont think they even have that. Kingbling and Biologics might put up numbers, other than that, I dont see anything but bad contracts and average to trash players (who the hell is fireeyes212 and why is he 4.5m?). I think the selection of KB as GM really hurt checkmate here. KB thinks any player from xbox is the son of Christ himself and will instantly tear apart PSN. 7m on Lord Finesse is a joke, he's played on PSN multiple seasons and proved he's not even worth that much on forward, nevermind defense. And @P E R I D O T 9, I know nothing about, but probably an overhyped Xbox guy KB bid up for no reason. Who knows how many times it's been shown that Xbox guys wont always perform well on PSN (*cough* haxby). Anyways uuhhhhh this team sucks.

7. :team75: Chicago Blackhawks

Holy fuck, RIP the Chicago dynasty they once had. From a cup winning franchise, to whatever the hell this roster is (I know they swapped rosters with Buffalo). Putting DB at 7.5 was an "okay" move, he's a good center but he wont be able to carry the line he'll be put with. Having 2 500k players on free contracts was definitely the big downfall of this team. I think the Schwartz and SacDiesel duo was probably better than this. These guys would be AHL if they weren't management. Im sorry im getting carried away here, this team is just terrible top to bottom, I dont care to go into detail about it. I didnt even bother putting top scorers because I think we know its just gonna be DB.

Yes I know this was probably terrible but there's room for improvement.

rate informative.

• Informative Informative x 62
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. vOutragEz

vOutragEz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 19 / -31
    According to most people on psn anybody with a space in their username deserves a minimum 5 million bid.

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    xunknown_31
  3. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Just thought I would highlight some points that you mentioned as they either made me laugh or filled my brain with confusion as apparently words being put in my mouth that I never even said.

"Yes I know this was probably terrible but there's room for improvement."

Only thing that I would suggest would be to do some research on players, especially players that come from another console that you don't play to know about them.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Zamne

Zamne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 43 / -56
    You should probably do some research too buddy putting 7m on lord finesse headass

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    HEAD ASS

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Primetimme1
  6. Kjhjh_2444

Kjhjh_2444 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 1 / -4
    The Blackhawks #TankforRockers and finish last in the nhl but lose the draft lottery.

• Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. eastons-

eastons- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 5 / -20
    Kingbling you let sooksta go for 5.5. Do your research

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Eastonss17
  8. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    That's how much Sook should go for lol. Take it from someone who threw 8m down on the dude.

zChieef
  9. nickyP1999

nickyP1999 I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious.

Discord:
    NickyP#1999
    Ratings:
    +533 / 38 / -64
    Wow this is actually a good write up! I'm impressed.

• Like Like x 2
    nickyP1999
  10. Zamne

Zamne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,169 / 43 / -56
    Thank you nicky

• Informative Informative x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    so informative

• Informative Informative x 4
    Krvstoffer
  12. Kushnee

Kushnee Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kushnastyy#0
    Ratings:
    +665 / 53 / -88
    yall chodes lmao

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Barzyyx13

Barzyyx13 Execute Order 66

Discord:
    Barzyyx13#0883
    Ratings:
    +708 / 32 / -136
    Good write up. Do I agree with it. Meh. But respect your opinion nonetheless. Gl s8

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 7 / -10
    This was good

No Streaming Account
  15. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord: