Why wait before posting scores

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by boo_stik, Nov 26, 2014.

1. boo_stik

boo_stik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Just wandering something here, is there any advantage of not posting your scores once you've finished you round and waiting till near the end of the tournament before you submit them?

No Streaming Account
  2. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I don't see the point in holding out. Everyone can see what you shot anyway on the in game leaderboard.

What I do is as soon as I have finished my round I press triangle for the scorecard, I then come here and go to input score, click on the first hole, then looking at my scorecard on the PS4 I input the scores (without seeing the scorecard page here) on my wireless keyboard and hope when I look back here I have put the correct ones in. I generally get it right if I take my time!

No Streaming Account
  3. MLT24

MLT24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Well my reasoning for not doing it asap is the app on my phone will not scroll down, therefor I can't submit scores with my phone. I would have to walk to the other side of my home, turn on my computer, and submit. Just not worth it.

I screen shot all my score cards and when I am on my computer eventually, I input my scores. I am sure it is the same kind of reasoning most don't input their scores until it is convenient. Plus when you play you already see the scores of those who have played, so really doesn't matter does it? It is all PS4 players.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I verify scores at the end with help from others, so there's a quality control in place to avoid anyone from playing and "inflating" their scores. We will continue to do our best to ensure people are playing as close to an even playing field as possible, including lying on their scorecard. ;)

fkncommishlb
  5. dylan42

dylan42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    I post them when I have time. sometimes straight after the round, sometimes that's not possible.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  6. boo_stik

boo_stik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Cheers guys I was getting curious as to why people post there scores for the 2nd or 3rd course before the 1st course

No Streaming Account