Birthday:
January 4
Home Page:
    1. LeBlondl77l
      LeBlondl77l
      FKNCommishLB is EA ID
    2. TheTwizzler1974
      TheTwizzler1974
      Had a problem with my friends scores disappearing from the tour after we input first 3 rounds of the tour. His name is cowboygolfer and is new to the tour. We have been playing golf games for years and we played the tour together but some how he has to replay rounds. Does he keep scores already posted or can his scores be reset so he will play all 4 rounds again. He understands if he has to keep previous 3 rounds and will input his new 4th round when he gets back to it.
    3. Spudduk
      Spudduk
      Hi,any chance you delete my round 2 for week 2 from the website, tourney bug as put me back at the start of round 2. So will have to replay from there.
    4. E_Hug
      E_Hug
      Did you see my can't finish thread? What are my options?
    5. Johnpaullfc18
      Johnpaullfc18
      Hey there I've posted scores for week 2 first course it's not registered right for some reason not down to you it's the game it made me play round three again. I got +3 then +10 then +3 again I can register round four when I play it but there's no proof rightly so don't mind if I just register 2nd course instead it's gone all funny the game. Sorry for the bother
  • About

Birthday:
    January 4
    Home Page:
    http://www.emlb-baseball.com
    NHL 16 Player Name:
    J. LeBlond
    Default Streaming Account:
    www.twitch.tv/FKNCommishLB
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    eMLBCommish
    LG Games Played:
    Twitch.tv:
    fkncommishlb

Interact

Content:
    Discord Name:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed