LGAHL PSN BOG Nov 6, 2021

John_SheIdon was last seen:
Oct 24, 2023
    1. John_SheIdon
      John_SheIdon
      LGAHL PSN BOG
    2. Foxnetsov
      Foxnetsov
      can you guys fix goalie stats? on the site and app it prioritizes player stats even though your position is set as goalie, this makes it annoying to look up goalies stats and just bad to look at

http://imgur.com/a/FF1I3

that image is one of the things i mean, it should show my games played, GAA and Save %

im obviously not going to have points as a goalie so its pointless to have in my opinion

thanks
    3. Mikk_qc
      Mikk_qc
      Hi john i have issue to sign up for chl psn my account is verified and everything the only thing is that when i sign up for season 5lgchl it tell me already sign up but my gm duff0urmik cant see mee
      1. Mikk_qc
        Mikk_qc
        Im sure my account is verified and im sure too that i have sign up for season 5 why i they tell me already sign up no one can bid on me
        May 24, 2017
      2. John_SheIdon
        John_SheIdon
        @Mikk_qc - You have singed up for LG during the CHL Bidding so therefore you will be randomly assigned once bidding is over.
        May 25, 2017
    4. dmcgloin
      dmcgloin
      @John_SheIdon I think there is an issue with ownership of the hitmen. Another player is claiming that he was given the team before me and I was given it this morning. Can you help me figure out what is happening?
      1. John_SheIdon likes this.
      2. John_SheIdon
        John_SheIdon
        That is correct, You will be moved to a different organization that is available. I will be in contact with you involving this switch. My apologies for the mix up.
        May 11, 2017
    5. SgtVandoos
      SgtVandoos
      How do i apply for a staff position. With psn
      2. John_SheIdon
        John_SheIdon
        @SgtVandoos - When a staff position opens up we usually post it on the forums asking if anyone is interested. We are currently not looking into new staff but we could possibly be down the road. We appreciate your interest.
        Mar 21, 2017
        SgtVandoos likes this.
    6. Tokie-toke_19
      Tokie-toke_19
      Need my salary changed now that im a gm
      2. John_SheIdon
    7. Sauce415549
      Sauce415549
      hey john. Just wondering how to maybe improve my chances of gettting a team next season. you seem like your quite active here and might have an answer. thanks
      2. S0ME ROCK
        S0ME ROCK
        Scout it's teams, and GG
        Jan 7, 2017
      3. John_SheIdon
        John_SheIdon
        @smooth_op41
        You'll notice as the "Off-Season" goes on, Players that are owners of other organizations will post Scouting Games. Those scouting games can be found under the "LG Pick-Up Games" tab that is located underneath the Shout Box (Chat) on the forum.

I'd suggest that you make sure that you frequently check that area as games will pop up that your able to signup for.
        Jan 7, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 1, 1989 (Age: 35)
    Career Firefighter, Carpenter, Wood Flag Carpenter
    NHL 16 Player Name:
    John Sheldon
    Default Gamer Tag:
    John_SheIdon
    Default Streaming Account:
    John_SheIdon
    PSN Gamer Tag:
    XlX-Sheldon-XlX
    LG Chat Icon:
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/16d36d3a80d1ca3aeebbbd2a4adab16b/tenor.gif?itemid=5980093

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed