l Doopliss l's Recent Activity

1. l Doopliss l rated howling star 82's post Informative in the thread managment.

long time eashl player here looking to help manage a team i know alot of people that fly under the NHL and AHL radar that should be up...

Apr 27, 2024 at 11:24 AM
  2. l Doopliss l rated X-ShoreySzn-X's post Winner in the thread S48 AHL Team.

Hey will be looking for a AHL team for next season with the N managers not returning unless the new coyotes managers will let me return...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  3. l Doopliss l rated Broomball16's post Useful in the thread S48 GM.

Hi

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  4. l Doopliss l rated Atkinsl10l's post Dumb in the thread Media Awards.

Welcome to my Award show; the first award I will be handing out will be the Dog shit award. The Dog Shit Award: Given to the player...

tan-dog-pooping-on-grass-picture-id91813795.jpg Apr 24, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  5. l Doopliss l rated TakeNotes97's post Winner in the thread AGM S48.

Looking to be free contract in AHL next season for top mgmt hmu. i know its early but had a miserable season NHL and looking towards the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  6. l Doopliss l liked bwubzz's post in the thread LGHL S48 Ownership | Management Application.

1. Xbox Series X 2. LGHL Owner 3. LGHL PSN Season 19 & 20 GM LGHL PSN Season 22 AGM LGHL PSN Season 23 Owner 4. No 5. Since Season 14...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  7. l Doopliss l posted a new thread.

Potential AHL GM/AGM

Would be interested in being the GM/AGM for an AHL team this season assuming I get approved, if interested in getting me on board...

Forum: Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)

Apr 21, 2024
  8. l Doopliss l replied to the thread LGHL S48 Ownership | Management Application.

is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? Xbox S|X Which league and management position...

Apr 21, 2024