Dumb 0 0
teacher

mmgtf

Well-Known Member, from Delaware

mmgtf was last seen:
Oct 16, 2014
    1. SKREC
      SKREC
      keith neither of us can play tonight (me & woozy) we have a funeral to go to and family stuff awterwards and i dunno when we'll be home, sorry man, but its not like i can get out of it
    2. Neight68
      Neight68
      Hi, my name is neight68. I was told by a friend that I was picked up by your team & sent to training camp. I also have a leage removal warning. I havn't checked this site since I put in my interest in playing. What do I have to do to get through training camp? This site is foreign to me so I don't know what to do. It took me a while to find your page. Any info will help. Thanks,

Neight68
    3. LeatherFace0888
      LeatherFace0888
      yo wats up ill take #21 no one has that one and im sorry for the worst first game performence ever man we still won but i played like **** but i guearantee if that **** wont happen again......... first game jitters now im cool and calm
    4. Xx Nillz xX
      Xx Nillz xX
      hey hows it going man i am open for all the games man i have no job and i am atending school till 11 in the afternoon i hope i can play tonight i no i can help beat the bulldoggs man i know most of them and how they play
  • About

teacher
    Xbox Gamer Tag:
    mmgtf
    LG Games Played:

• To avoid bots and scrapers, all league data can only be viewed here if you are logged into your LG account

Leaguegaming Active Career & News Feed