Shroom-Souljah's Recent Activity

1. Shroom-Souljah replied to the thread S12 North Bay Battalion Scouting.

bump

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:41 PM
  2. Shroom-Souljah replied to the thread North Bay Battalion Scouting.

bump

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:41 PM
  3. Shroom-Souljah rated Pookie4lyf's post Winner in the thread Since no one will say it, I’m going to..

Hatrick, I think 98% of us tried to give you good suggestions and what you took away was the 1/2 a comment of practice... which...

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:37 PM
  4. Shroom-Souljah liked LeKotkaniemi's post in the thread Since no one will say it, I’m going to..

This game is way more punishiing for everyone and I like it. As a forward, make a bad pass, it's much more likely to get intercepted...

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:35 PM
  5. Shroom-Souljah rated Pookie4lyf's post Winner in the thread Since no one will say it, I’m going to..

Just a small suggestion. Puck protect, quick passes, and sauce on D is even more important. I love 20. Personally as I find the fast...

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  6. Shroom-Souljah rated LHSbrad35's post Winner in the thread Since no one will say it, I’m going to..

100% agreed a very rough start to 6s...every other gameplay is good and hopefully doesn't change. 6s are rough at first. Literally if...

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:33 PM
  7. Shroom-Souljah rated LHSbrad35's post Informative in the thread Since no one will say it, I’m going to..

Same issue when killing penalties etc. etc. - What I learned is that you really have to force your left stick down and around when you...

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:32 PM
  8. Shroom-Souljah liked Le_Homie_Yosh's post in the thread Since no one will say it, I’m going to..

Honestly, the gameplay is great. I like how the easy pass now got intercepted. I love the skating, but i understand for the defense now...

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:30 PM
  9. Shroom-Souljah rated HatrickSwayze8's post Get Good in the thread Since no one will say it, I’m going to..

NHL 20 is terrible. I went from being a productive defender, to being kind of lost out there. Defense mechanisms are poor at best. (We...

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:30 PM
  10. Shroom-Souljah rated LxBriinkk's post Winner in the thread Position change.

Use the action center dude.

Sep 17, 2019 at 6:29 PM
  11. Shroom-Souljah replied to the thread North Bay Battalion Scouting.

Bump

Sep 15, 2019 at 7:08 PM
  12. Shroom-Souljah WJC S6 Team Switzerland Owner | Toledo Walleyes General Manager S11 | North Bay Battalion Owner S12 | »

Sep 15, 2019 at 7:07 PM
  13. Shroom-Souljah replied to the thread S12 North Bay Battalion Scouting.

Bump

Sep 15, 2019 at 6:59 PM