LGHL Recap Of Week 2 - By Division

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Feb 19, 2017.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Hello Everyone,

Season 4 has started up and we just finished the 2nd week into a long exciting Season, it's that time again to discuss what went on throughout the 2nd week of the Season. Many people had a fantastic 2nd week going 3-0 while others had a terrible 2nd week going 0-3 but here I am to give a recap of the 2nd week of (PSN) LGHL Season 4.

Week 1 was very interesting to see how some people could adjust to the new season being on a new team trying to gain chemistry with new line mates, unfortunately some people had a better week while others still struggled and look to gain a new experience with a new organization.

Did you miss LGHL Recap write-up for Week 1?
    http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/lghl-recap-of-week-1-by-division.250181/

Look forward next week to a new twist to this LGHL Recap write-up that I'm going to be doing, until then I think it's time to discuss what happen in Week 2 of LGHL.

With that being said,

Let's get started shall we!

I will start by naming the teams in the East and West Conference, and then followed up by a divisional breakdown and a small write-up of each team and players performance in the week, ending with a discussion of all the trades that had happen in the week.

Eastern Conference

1)
    New Jersey Devils
    2) Philadelphia Flyers
    3) Washington Capitals
    4)
    Carolina Hurricanes
    5) Pittsburgh Penguins
    6)
    New York Rangers
    7) New York Islanders
    8)
    Columbus Blue Jackets
    9) Montreal Canadians
    10) Florida Panthers
    11) Detroit Red Wings
    12) Boston Bruins
    13) Ottawa Senators
    14) Tampa Bay Lightning
    15) Buffalo Sabres
    16) Toronto Maple Leafs

Western Conference

1)
    Dallas Stars
    2) St. Louis Blues
    3) Chicago Blackhawks
    4) Winnipeg Jets
    5) Minnesota Wild
    6) Colorado Avalanche
    7)
    Nashville Predators
    8)
    Anaheim Ducks
    9) Los Angeles Kings
    10) Vancouver Canucks
    11) Calgary Flames
    12) Edmonton Oilers
    13) San Jose Sharks
    14) Arizona Coyotes

East Metropolitan

The East Metropolitan Division took a big hit in Week 2 as majority of the teams struggled to get wins.

Philadelphia Flyers

"Philadelphia Flyers is another great team in the East to watch out for as their organization has completely changed compared to last season and I believe they will make an impact this season"

Just like I said that in Week 1, I tend to keep my opinion of this organization as they have the key parts to becoming a great team this season. Week 1 they had a successful Week with having 7 wins in 9 games, Week 2 they kind of went down hill with having only 4 wins in 9 games. I think playing tougher opponents played a reason Week 2 for the Philadelphia Flyers as they couldn't get wins against the top teams in the standings. @Dxwny @Saucccey @IIChEcKMaTeII are very smart management people and they have shown that by accruing talent guys like @Fewch_ @JJr @Big-T_757 who are going to help Philadelphia Flyers offense and defense a lot and add that depth to the roster. Getting @SuperVezina is another good pick up by this organization as it adds another great goaltender to the roster to keep or to use for trade bait. @Saucccey @Mesmerize-_- guys had another fantastic week going 3-0 still undefeated and they look to keep the win streak going Week 3 as they show nothing but dominance against their opponents. Teams could always use improvement, going to be interesting to see what Philadelphia Flyers do this weekend to try to improve their team even more for going into Week 3 and add that depth to the roster.

Week 2 Overall Grade: B

New Jersey Devils

I made a prediction before the season started that the New Jersey Devils were going to take that #1 spot in the East Metropolitan division and be a top team in the East, even though they only had 2 wins in 9 games this week I still don't want to change my prediction about this organization. They never got blown out in any of their games this week expect against Winnipeg Jets where they took a big fat L losing 6-0, rest of their games was only a 1,2, or 3 goal difference which isn't really a big deal for a team. The New Jersey Devils got 2 big wins against tougher opponents this week (St. Louis Blues and Chicago Blackhawks) but feel short to some other weaker teams, questions if trades need to happen this weekend for New Jersey Devils to adjust to Week 3 and try to come out with some wins to jump back up in the standings. @Odieeeeee @JClaus33 @Flapjack8796 are very smart management people and will do what's best for their organization to be successful for Week 3. New Jersey Devils only dropped 1 spot down in the East Metropolitan Division from Week 1 which is no big deal, they now sit 2nd in the East Metropolitan with 22 points, 1 point from the Philadelphia Flyers. New Jersey Devils have a much easier Week 3 so it will be interesting to see if they can come up with some wins to earn their #1 spot back in the East Metropolitan.

Week 2 Overall Grade: F

Carolina Hurricanes

"Many people would say that this organization is an AHL team, I kind of understand why they say that simply cause this team is filled with AHL level entry draft and bidding players"

I believe that people saying that this organization is an AHL level organization is kind of irrelevant considering this team is still finding ways to win their games. Carolina Hurricanes had another good week as they got 5 wins in 9 games, big names stepping up to the plate and showing their performance is NHL level worthy. @DoubleZERO33 Mr. Calder Cup himself doubting many people's opinion on him and showing what he is capable of doing between the pipes as he had another fantastic Week 2 getting 4 wins in 5 games against top teams. My opinion on the Carolina Hurricanes trading @quick_scope_14 for @SuperVezina is I think that was a fair trade for both teams as both goaltenders are very good, they recently traded @SuperVezina for @G0uin__21 so we shall see what @G0uin__21 can do to help out the goaltending for this organization. Like I have already said, @SKILLEDPYTHON is a fantastic management person and knows what to do when it comes to paper work, I don't know too much about @Raz-Orr but I believe they can work together to build a deadly team this season despite what others may think. Couple players on this roster had a good Week 2 but many still struggling to get something going and help out there team in any way possible, going to be interesting to see what this organization does this weekend to improve their team and add that depth to their roster. This team is doing just fine so far in the season and don't need to make any big roster changes as they sit 3rd in the East Metropolitan

Washington Capitals

What a terrible Week 2 for the Washington Capitals as they struggled to get wins, just like the New Jersey Devils only getting 2 wins in 9 games questions on what they need to do to improve their team depth. Adding a phenomenal player like @Nuge is a start and will help the team out as he is a threat offensively and can help out the team by winning his games. Despite this team having a rough Week 2, I don't think this team will be a failure at the end of the season as they have the right parts to becoming a successful team and hopefully making the playoffs, Unless the management @SJUSoccer9 @x Braydenn @SweeT 9 LoU 84 go savage mode and pull a @I--Chief--I and trade all the good players. This team has some light as they have really talented players that can do damage and help out their team to be successful, they just need to start clicking and gaining chemistry with each other to get the ball rolling. Washington Capitals made a great trade by accruing @Nuge, going to be interesting to see if any other trades will happen this weekend to improve their team in any way possible.

New York Islanders

The New York Islanders definitely improved compared to Week 1 where they only had 2 wins in 9 games, Week 2 they had an outstanding week getting 6 wins in 9 games against top teams. Key players this week putting up a great performance for their team, guys like @Jcfalcon21 @jaZz134 @ovechkin8jr @G0DlSN0WHERE. Goaltending has been good for the Islanders @C_Hines5 @sazer15 have given their team a chance to win games with them making some big saves during games. The New York Islanders now have an 8-10 record sitting 5th in the East Metropolitan, I think if some roster changes happen this team will be a top team in the east without a doubt since they already have some key players. Getting @sobo18 and @Local-463 will definitely help out the team and possibly add depth to their roster as they look to improve throughout the next couple of weeks.

Week 2 Overall Grade: A-

Pittsburgh Penguins

The Pittsburgh Penguins have a 5-13 record looking for answers to why they only won 3 games Week 1 and 2 games Week 2. With the struggle that this team has now with getting wins they look to make roster adjustments to improve depth for their team. Occurring @B-Bunny was a great choice for this team as everyone knows what damage he can do on the ice and how he is a threat to teams that have to go up against him, making him AGM for Pittsburgh was a right decision for the organization cause his knowledge across the league and knows what players are good and bad hopefully helps out this team down the road. Key players putting up points but can't get wins, that definitely sucks and I had to experience that Week 1 without a single win but I was putting up points. Pittsburgh getting @jay6219 @Bizzy313 @Mattson really helps out the team offensively as those players are such talented players in the offensive zone and know how to put the puck in the net. Losing such an élite status goalie like @KingKonz- really sucked since everyone knows what he's capable of doing between the pipes but that trade had to be made to improve the rest of the team and that's what's best for business. @Bbrawler84 is a solid goalie and is going to be interesting to see what he can do to help out the team to get some wins.

Columbus Blue Jackets

The Columbus Blue Jackets having a really rough start to the season with only 6 wins in 18 games, 4 wins in Week 2. With @I2I-Way-Hockey @JTx412 still looking for their 1st win of the season and the rest of the roster struggling to gain chemistry and try to get something going for this team puts the community in shock and disappointment for the roster players that have to play for this organization. Columbus Blue Jackets will be very busy this weekend trying to get players to help out the team with its problems that the team is having and look to improve throughout the next couple of weeks. @Gostisbehere53 getting banned put's questions to what @Kutomba Panas can do to change this team around to be a successful team. Occurring players like @KillsAKill- helps out the team and is a great start to the roster adjustments that this team needs to make to be successful and not a failure team. Going to be an interesting weekend to see what they do with their roster and if any further trades will happen to improve this team so they can climb their way up the standings and not be a bottom standings team.

Week 2 Overall Grade: C-

New York Rangers

With only 4 wins in 18 games is very upsetting for the New York Rangers as they need to make a big roster improvement to change their team around and hope to climb up in the standings to get some progress and hope for their team and players. Only having 2 players with over double-digit numbers in points is very upsetting and could be frustrating for players to not have support from other teammates who can produce on the ice. Rangers have some key defense man but lacks offense, curious to see if any trades will happen for the New York Rangers to improve their team and add some depth to their roster. Not really too much to talk about for this organization as it has been very rough so far for this team, hopefully some wins can happen next week so more discussion could be made about this team.

East Atlantic

East Atlantic Division looking better compared to Week 1, more teams putting up wins and at the end of the week every team is on at least a 1 game win streak.

Florida Panthers

The red-hot flaming Florida Panthers knocking down any team that steps foot in their way with a 15-3 record only losing 1 game in Week 2, very impressive and not shocking as this teams roster is filled with talent from top to bottom. Only losing 1 game this week and losing it by a 1 goal difference is very impressive for this team, key players are stepping up to the plate and producing on the ice and are a reason on why this team is successful now as they sit 1st in East with 31 points. Florida Goal F/A numbers are great as nobody should be surprised with the offense and defense that this team has you would expect numbers like that. You have to give credit where it's due, having management players like @KingClutch x 77 @Yung Jaq @Hriiz really helps out an organization as those players are really talented on the ice but are smart when it comes to paper work and are well-known in the league and recognize talent when they see it so having knowledge on players in the league really helps out and that is why Florida Panthers organization is going to be successful just like it was last season. I don't think any roster adjustments need to be made at this point in the season as no gaps are shown in this roster, offensively and defensively this team is solid as they have guys like @Gilleh @Lojikuhl @OdessaSteps @RABID WOLV3RIN3 @TGolding007 @v Sloshy @JT l91l who have shown so far why they are a threat on the ice and can be frustrating to go up against as they bring that level of greatness every game. @drally20 has been great between the pipes for the team and looks to continue that the rest of the season. Honestly this team is just as stacked as Chicago Blackhawks, going to be very fun to watch this team the rest of the season and see if they can have a big playoff run just like they did last season.

Week 2 Overall Grade: A+

Detroit Red Wings

Detroit Red Wings is another impressive team in the East as they sit 2nd in the East Atlantic with 13 points (2nd in the East) holding an amazing 13-5 record. Detroit Red Wings have the highest Goals For with 89 and that is very shocking due to some other power house teams that offense is filled with such dynamic players that know how to put the puck in the net, but with the talented forwards and defensive that Detroit has it isn't really a shocker that there Goals F/A numbers are what they are. Guys like @Breezy5457 @Kush-Demon_QC @schroyer69 @SuDzy l92l @Guccimane50 @Get_on_ur_kneees doesn't make it a shocker to why this team is successful and has the numbers that it has so far in the season. Adding @nick_k12 to the roster just makes the defense core even stronger as he is an outstanding defense man that knows how to move the puck quickly and his defense IQ is strong. It will be very interesting to watch this team and what they do the rest of the season if they will make any other further trades to make their organization even stronger and add more depth to their team.

Week 2 Overall Grade: B+

Montreal Canadiens

The Montreal Canadiens now sit 3rd in the East Atlantic with 26 points holding a 12-6 average record. Having 5 wins in 9 games is still very impressive for this team as they look to continue their dominance that every roster player performance is showing in these last 2 weeks of the season. @Nick_x_98 @Crazymarchese having undefeated records is very impressive and they look to continue their victory streak next week against tougher opponents. Every single player on this team is producing on the ice as the stats show it as 8 players with over 10 points and everyone having such impressive W/L records just shows that this Montreal Canadiens team is off to a great start to the season and you can give credit to @I-Dekar-I @Nick_x_98 @theyaIIfloat for putting together a solid strong depth team like Montreal. I don't really see any gaps in this teams roster or adjustments that they need to make as far as paper work goes so it will be very interesting to see if they make any trades this weekend to improve their team even more as every team looks for improvement and no team is perfect in the league.

Boston Bruins

Boston Bruins having an average record of 10-8 and going 5-9 in Week 2 still puts smiles on players faces as they have some hope for the team and not disappointment. Key player for the Boston Bruins @jdheagle- having a rough Week 2 going 1-3 with only 1 point looks to bounce back Week 3 and rack up the points and get some wins for his team. Most of the players on this roster had an average Week 2 and look to have a better Week 3 as this teams has the right parts to do damage. Acquiring @Matty_A_31 helps out Boston defense core as he is a well-talented defenseman who is well-known in the league and everyone knows what he's capable of doing on the blue line. @KingKonz- Is a very good pick up by Boston as he is an elite goaltender and can carry his team if needed, this definitely helps out the goaltending on Boston without a doubt. I think the key players on this team will shine next week and look to have a better week as I see this team being a top team in the East.

Ottawa Senators

Ottawa Senators another team not having a terrible Week 2 but having more like another average Week going 5-9. They are putting the puck in the net more Week 2 as they scored 34 goals and not Week 1 where they only scored 31 goals in the week resulting the Ottawa Senators in having a higher Goals For with 65 (4th in the East Atlantic). Some key players for the Senators improving on their game compared to Week 1 as many other people having double-digit numbers when you look at this roster compared to last week when only few had double-digit numbers. @PheNoMeNaLxOnE17 leading the team with 25 points with an outstanding 5-1 W/L record showing why he is that #1 Center, @I8l_Nik_I6l right be hide him with 20 points having not an outstanding but average W/L record of 4-2, both players showing their skill of putting the puck in the net as they both have 10 goals and @J_Rose_19 joining them with 10 goals 14 points with also a 2-4 W/L record. Other guys like @abbazabba24 @Semple19 @ivegotyour6 @Forcebergs showing their relevance on the ice with all over 10 points and having a decent W/L record as well making a big impact on the team and where they sit in the standings now. Goalies for the Senators @flight-airline @XdarksparkX not really have an outstanding season so far as the numbers are kind of shaky, but they look to improve as the season goes on and hopes for nothing but the best going into Week 3.

Toronto Maple Leafs

I can speak for my team that the Toronto Maple Leafs had a better week as they went 7-9 unlike Week 1 where they had a very rough week with only winning 1 game. Chemistry has been gained throughout the roster and guys are putting the puck in the net more compared to Week 1 which plays a big reason in the success that the Toronto Maple Leafs had in Week 2 with such outstanding numbers. Both goalies for Toronto @AhL_Allstar-3 @sparkplug87 nic playing phenomenal between the pipes giving the team a chance to win every game. Acquiring @sessman was a great trade as he went 2-1 with 6 points this week and I think he will have a better season in Toronto then what he had last season with Minnesota. @Budz_780 is very happy that his team had success this week compared to last week when him and everyone else *Including Myself* was very frustrating and was furious with rage on what was happening in Toronto as we only got 1 win, it's nice to see some spotlight and hope in Toronto as we go into Week 3 with an average record of 8-10 looking to improve and get some more wins to jump up in the standings and show teams why Toronto isn't going to be a failure team this season.

Week 2 Overall Grade: A+

[​IMG]

Tampa Bay Lightning

Tampa Bay Lighting having a better Week 2 as they got 1 more win as they did last week going 4-9, This team having a rough start to the season as they still sit at the bottom of the standings and look to improve their way up the standings as they have the right parts to do damage and be a top team in the East Atlantic as they have the right management as @EvO @Chaskin12 @zeffster are very smart when it comes to paper work and recognize talent when they see it in the league. Tampa key players @Tendy @DomSquad100 @ImaDoer3 @kcut @Mclub326 @Xx-INGLIS-xX still looking to get out of the hole and do some damage on the ice like they are capable of doing to get some wins for their team. @zeffster having a rough start as well between the pipes and looks to improve throughout the season starting with next week to try to get some wins for his team, no backup goaltender on this team questions what Tampa Bay Lighting have in mind this weekend as far as trades to try to improve their team and add that depth to their roster

Buffalo Sabres

A very frustrating rough start for this organization as they have few wins sitting at the bottom of the standings with 13 points and having a 6-12 record, only 3 wins in Week 2. Their goaltending @Foote still looking for his first win and @Ryan_x_28 having such upsetting numbers as he is an elite status goalie and is capable of performing such greatness between the pipes and looks to bounce back and have a better Week 3. Buffalo Sabres solid defense man @SkillzPayBills3 @vxWoytkiw8xv look for their forwards to start putting the puck in the net more and hope for better offense from this team Week 3 as this team only scored 27 goals, they have some key offensive players like @Serpe x 13 @JCoul-l41l @Schwartz_x9 who are well-talented on the ice and are capable of putting the puck in the net but need help from other forwards to start producing on the ice to get wins for this team. Questions on what this team will do this weekend or before the trade deadline to try to add depth to their team to jump up in the standings and not be a bottom feeder team.

Week 2 Overall Grade: C

West Central

Week 1 the West Central were just beating the living shit out of each other, Week 2 the Central looks better as top teams doing what they do best and win games and put that spotlight on them considering the West Central is a tough Division.

Dallas Stars

Dallas Stars having another blazing hot week going 6-9 with everyone producing on the ice and contributing to the team success these past 2 weeks for Dallas. @xLOL-9 having 11 points going 2-1 this week, @Hayesx11 going 3-0 with 15 points both guys leading the team in points with 20 and 19. Solid defense on Dallas starting with @x_ReAcTiiOnz_71 with a 5-1 W/L record with 11 points, leads by example. @bill_1492 with an outstanding undefeated 6-0 W/L record with 18 points looking to keep that win streak going into Week 3. Many might think that @I--Chief--I trading @B-Bunny was a terrible decision, personally I don't think it affects the team at all considering they have many other threats on the ice that teams have to worry about when going up against them. Both goalies for Dallas @Matt_4029 @Mooner2014 have acceptable numbers, they look to improve Week 3. I don't see any problems with this team as far as roster issues, It will be interesting to see what they do this weekend or before trade deadline to make Dallas Stars an even stronger depth team, until then they sit 1st in the West.

Week 2 Overall Grade: A-

Winnipeg Jets

Winnipeg Jets another blazing hot team in the west, going 7-9 Week 2 and having a 12-6 record sitting 2nd in the West is very impressive for this team. Having 5 players with over 20 points is really impressive and just makes the roster look scary. @lx JoneZ xl having an impressive undefeated 7-0 record with outstanding numbers between the pipes showing everyone why he is such an elite goaltender and the big saves he can make during games to give his team a chance to win every night. @Evets @CoachSamy @FR0BE 8 @Panda_l25l @Po1andsFinest @ScaryJoeyy all these guys having such outstanding numbers so far in the season showing why Winnipeg is a well depth team and is filled with talented players. I don't see any problems with this team and I think they will be fine going into Week 3.

Week 2 Overall Grade: A

St. Louis Blues

Just like last week a well-built structured team like the St. Louis Blues having another average week going 5-9 is very surprising that this team isn't showing dominance so far in the season like their spouse to show with the power house team that they have. Just like in Week 1, their point production is distributed pretty well through their roster which is a nice thing to have with 8 guys over 10 points. @PenguinsHockey__ leading the team in points with 22 and a 5-1 record is pretty impressive, @Ayohh right be hide him with 19 points 4-2 record, @The_Blind_Ref @nriney follow with 15 and 16 points with 4-2 records. @sam000mx @crofto40 having good performances this week between the pipes giving their team a chance to wins games. I don't think the St. Louis Blues need to make any big roster adjustments as of now since their team has been successful these past 2 Weeks in the season.

Chicago Blackhawks

Stanley Cup Champions looking for another Cup run they are having a slow start to the season as they have a 10-8 record going 5-9 in Week 2, I believe as we get deeper into the season this team will start doing damage and showing that dominance every game as they showed last season as every player displayed greatness on the ice as that resulted in them winning the Stanley Cup is because they had that depth roster. Having a guy on our team like @CCPiper who leads the team in points with 25 and holding a 5-1 record is pretty impressive, @JayProulx right be hide him in points with 24 having a6-0 undefeated record is also very impressive, @Class_Act_27 right be hide them with 22 points having a 4-1 record. Solid elite defense man like @Stiivii-66 @P t P 10 @Desjy99 showing what they can do so far in the season with great numbers and giving impressive performances every game so far making it hard for their opponents to enter the zone or try to set something up demonstrating complete dominance. With the release of the Stanley Cup winning @V1P3R2106 Chicago was looking for another elite status goaltender during off-season and that's exactly what they got by acquiring @Kerns as he demonstrated greatness between the pipes so far with a 9-3 record having acceptable numbers.

Minnesota Wild

Week 1 Minnesota Wild had a rough start to the season considering the amount of talent they had on their roster, Week 2 they had a better Week you could say as they went 5-9 with point production spreading on their roster, some guys still struggling and trying to find the problem that's making them not click yet as where 2 weeks in the season. @ChyzNasty leads the team with 19 points and is the only player on this roster with an outstanding record as he is 5-1. @BBK24 right be hide him with 18 points and a 4-2 record. Solid defense man @Oso-Sic still trying to get something going as he has been struggling so far not displaying that great of a performance, hopefully Week 3 is better for him and the rest of the Minnesota Wild players that are in a giant hole right now and are trying to find a way to get out. @alonzi401 @WaitingForUser both not having that great of a season so far as their numbers look kind of shaky as they are neutral, they look to have some hope and change around their numbers for next Week.

Nashville Predators

Week 1 Nashville Predators had many people question their organization as they only had 1 win in 9 games, this week was a much better week for the Predators as they had 6 wins in 9 games jumping them up in the standings a bit. Key players for Nashville guys like @dankchank @Shotl72l @x-RECKI-x @Daddy Marino stepping up their game compared to last week and helping out the team really showed in this week as their performance was pretty good as a result their team won some games this week. @Wallywallabee @l Blitzkrieg l both having a fantastic week going 3-0 putting up point while the rest of the roster having an average week or for some still struggling to look to have a better Week 3. Both goalies on Nashville @H-spartan-G @j_carlos_44 not having a terrible week but nothing special as they both look to show great performances still. I don't think this team need a major roster adjustment but I do see a lack of scoring from this team and puts questions to what their going to do this weekend or before trade deadline to try to build up their offense as they have the 2nd lowest Goals For in their Division.

W
    eek 2 Overall Grade: A

Colorado Avalanche

Colorado Avalanche out of the gates with a rough start in week 1 but bounced back in week 2 with an outstanding 5 wins out of 9 games. When you look at this team's roster no big names really stick out but that doesn't stop the Colorado Avalanche from winning games and doing whatever it takes for their team to be successful. @Tb Toxic is a big name that stands out on this roster but is currently struggling as he went 1-3 this week and has a 2-4 record with 13 points still looking to show dominance so far in the season. @Ryudo2337 @mfricha @Sarkisyan @horton05 @GhostMK all having a great week 2 as they either went 3-0 or 2-1 with pretty acceptable numbers that they put up. @Killerrampage still looking for his first win between the pipes as @SCHN3ID3RR-24 having another good week between the pipes giving his team a chance to win some games. This team just recently adding @j_marz25 to their roster which is a huge offense adjustment as it adds that scoring touch that he can bring every game and is a start to adding more scoring to this team, curious to see if any further trades will happen before the trade deadline to add depth to this team.

West Pacific

Anaheim Ducks

The blazing red-hot Anaheim Ducks are quacking all the way to Duck city as they still sit 1st in the West Pacific (Tied with the Blues for 3rd in the West) with an outstanding 23 points. Compared to Week 1 the Ducks went down hill as they only won 4 games unlike Week 1 where they won 7 games. Excellent point spread on this team shows that they have more than just 1 superstar on the team and they have multiple unlike some teams in this league that shows the lack of depth. @xXAucoin1Xx @xRyNoE55x @Trio_Bigmac- @Hilary Knight @Ksteiding1 all these players having such phenomenal numbers and records so far in the season. @xXLikeABOSSXx92 struggling so far with a 1-5 record, hopefully Week 3 will bring some spotlight and hope for him to improve. @JTowNE41 with an impressive 7-2 record between the pipes, playing really good for the Anaheim Ducks and giving them a reason to make him the starter goalie. I don't see any problems with this team and no need to make any big changes as they have been successful so far in the season and look to continue that the rest of the season.

Vancouver Canucks

A great start to the season for the Vancouver Canucks last week but fell short this week as they only got 3 wins, very upsetting for this organization as they have some key parts to becoming a very successful team this season. The point production is spread out on this roster but some players just having a very rough Week 2 as stats show. @canada_87 @bjackedson @Chris-Tastik keep their heads high as they have an outstanding record so far in the season even though their team had a very upsetting Week 2 they still found ways to win their games and keep their progress moving forward. @Se7enTee0 leads the team with 19 points, @XxGenoSnipeXx right be hide him with 18 points follow by @MORASH_41 @canada_87 @CanadianKush2121 @CUMMINSx7 @TMills61_ @Absolution28 all having over 10 points giving that point spread on the roster. @xCr0sbyXx87 having a slow start to the season but will eventually get his rhythm going and start racking up the wins, Vancouver still looking for that back up goaltender as they make some changes. I think this team is fine and don't need to make any big trades just yet as this team is happy and no need to complain as they sit 2nd in the West Pacific.

Week 2 Overall Grade: D+

Calgary Flames

Just like the Vancouver Canucks, the Calgary Flames come off from having an average Week 1 to a below average Week 2 with only getting 3 wins and look to bounce back Week 3. @BigJayAyotte still leading the team in points with 23, other players have stepped it up and are producing on the ice to spread out the points when you look at this roster as 7 players are over 10 points. @XxTerryTORxX putting up 8 points this week going 2-1. Key players like @frostx17 @Th3 l AnD 0n1y @ItsAGlitchGoalEh @debarrd putting up points but unfortunately going 1-2 this week. @patdene12 @zBernatchez having a decent start to the season but look to improve as the season goes on and we get deeper into the season as they want to improve on their performance to show greatness between the pipes and keep their team at the top in the West Pacific.

Edmonton Oilers

Edmonton Oilers don't have that much talent on their roster but that doesn't stop them from getting wins and trying to make their way up the ladder to the top of the standings as they went 5-9 this week and look to rack up the wins next week as well. With 6 players over 10 points shows the point spread on this roster, @Gui_20 leading the team in points with an amazing 24 points in 6 games is very impressive and he looks to keep putting the puck in the net and generating offense like he is used to doing and would like to get help from his team-mates every week. @cwmcwilly07 @NUKE Freeman @SneakyZeek @Corked87 @Coltcrazy all having a good Week 2 as they all went 2-1 with putting up acceptable points. @MattTheCoolCat having a rough week 2 as he went 0-3 with only 1 point, @Fr33kOnTheStix another key player on this team that had a rough week 2 as he went 1-3 but put up 9 points, both key players look to improve going into week 3 to help out their team. @DerpyDaymare having a rough start to the season between the pipes going 4-7 with very upsetting numbers, while @sanjose01 on the other hand is having a great start between the pipes as he's 5-1 with acceptable numbers.

Week 2 Overall grade: B+

Los Angeles Kings

Los Angeles Kings roster isn't stacked like the majority of teams in the West but they still find ways to get wins every week. They had an outstanding Week 1 by going 6-9 but fell short Week 2 only getting 3 wins. The point spread on this team is very impressive as 8 players have over 10 points, starting with @Guilbault27 leading the team in points with 22 and @Reddy right be hide him with 19. Key players for this team @Theos_l7l @cinnabunz8 @Badou06 @Benz0226 @KaneL88I @AAli-21 @x BizNasty x all having a very rough Week 2 as they either went 0-3 or 1-2, but look to bounce back Week 3 and hopefully do what they do best and produce on the ice to help out their team. @Rickchel98 having a pretty solid week 2 as he went 2-1 with 6 points, probably the only key player on this team that had an acceptable Week 2 and shows why LA Kings never had a successful Week 2 by only winning 3 games. @Shmucked has been playing phenomenal between the pipes so far as he is 5-2 with reasonable numbers, @Mattdisney111 although still looks to improve his game to help out the team.

San Jose Sharks

"What a rough start for San Joke Sharks, but 'm pretty sure everyone was expecting these results of them going 3-6 in Week 1 as they don't have that much recognized talent on the roster"

Just like I said that in my Week 1 Recap Write-up I wasn't lying as Week 2 is the same results for the San José Sharks as they only won 4 games this week instead of 3 like last week and still sit at the bottom of the standings. Although they have 6 players with over 10 points they still need to gain chemistry and get the ball rolling so they can jump up in the standings and not be a bottom feeder team for the rest of the season. Key players like @xTarasenko91_ @TrueLegend07 @dparans_ @XxJusT4TheShoWxX having a rough week going 0-3 or 1-2 very frustrating Week for those guys, however @Sidthekid_pitt87 @Sejje 19 shinning some spotlight on this team by going 3-0 and 2-1 and hope for the rest of the key players on this team to bounce back from their upsetting week 2 that they had and have a better week 3 so the team could be successful.

Arizona Coyotes

Arizona Coyotes look to bounce back from a terrible Week 1 where they only won 2 games, that's exactly what they did as they had an amazing Week 2 winning 5 out of 9 games and look to do the same in Week 3 and not go back down that devastating path just like they did in Week 1. Point production on this team is pretty good and spread out equally if you look at the roster as 7 guys have over 10 points, starting with their point leader @Kraz18 as he has 19 points and that shouldn't be a shocker on why he is the point leader on this team as he displays greatness on the ice every game he plays. @Moranaconda @vhigh both still struggling with only 1 win in 6 games, big win this week against the Chicago Blackhawks but they look to improve and get out of the hole that they are in and start racking up wins like what they are used to doing as they are a key part to this teams defense core. @FlyingRed527 @bievsea @Psulions32 all giving great performances in Week 2 as they have undefeated records for week 2. @Nhltwister is looking to improve his game between the pipes as the season goes along and hopefully he can get some wins for his team. I don't think this team needs to make any huge roster adjustments as I just think they are in a big giant dark hole right now and are trying to find a way out but can't seem to find a way out due to things not going their way, but if things do keep going this way for Arizona then I do think they need to make some trades to put some spotlight on the team and not be a failure team this season nor a bottom feeder team as they definitely have the right parts to be a top team in the standings

@Moranaconda @vhigh

[​IMG]

Trades

The [​IMG] Blue Jackets have traded KillsAKill- & 1st Round Pick to the [​IMG] Stars for VoltageFusion & GeneralPatton04

VERY INTERESTING TRADE!
    GOOD PLAYERS BEING TRADED HERE.

Winner: Dallas Stars.

The [​IMG] Canadiens have traded Xx_bobby-orr_xx & 3rd Round Pick to the [​IMG] Islanders for Mathdouble2

Hmmmmmm.

Winner: Both teams.

The [​IMG] Islanders have traded 1st Round Pick & Xx_bobby-orr_xx & 3rd Round Pick to the [​IMG] Jets for Bizness101

YAHHHHHHHHHH 3RD LINE DEFENSE MAN TRADE!

Winner: Winnipeg Jets.

The [​IMG] Sabres have traded McInnis_91 to the [​IMG] Flames for PerfectSkillz_Qc & 3rd Round Pick

HMMMMMMMMMMM.

Winner: Calgary Flames.

The [​IMG] Oilers have traded Gour_x_71 to the [​IMG] Islanders for Koojo187 & 3rd Round Pick

RIP EDMONTON FOR TRADING A TALENTED PLAYER LIKE GOUR.

Winner: New York Islanders

The [​IMG] Islanders have traded Gour_x_71 to the [​IMG] Blackhawks for 1st Round Pick & 2nd Round Pick & 2nd Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick

Looks like the New York Islanders Management were high as fuck when they made this trade.
    Chicago getting even more stronger,
    RIP OTHER TEAMS!

Winner: Chicago Blackhawks

The [​IMG] Red Wings have traded Ducksfan123 to the [​IMG] Ducks for Holy_Coley

HMMMMMM.

Winner: Both teams

The [​IMG] Flyers have traded Big-T_757 to the [​IMG] Islanders for ll_Larkin_71_ll

YAHHHHHHHH
    DEFENSE MAN TRADE!!!!

Winner: Both teams.

The Canadiens have traded nochance85 to the Sharks for balake96

GOALIE TRADE!

Winner: Montreal Canadiens.

The Rangers have traded jeff0012 to the Penguins for jay6219

WHATTTTT

Winner: New York Rangers.

The Blue Jackets have traded j_marz25 to the Avalanche for Kutomba Panas

WHAT A STEAL!

Winner: Colorado Avalanche.

The Blues have traded LotsOfBeanPots to the Lightning for SabbyAy

FAIR TRADE IMO.

Winner: Both Teams.

The Blues have traded TGil36 & 2nd Round Pick & McInnis_91 to the Sabres for sloanertw & Thumbssss

HMMMM.

Winner: St. Louis Blues.

The Lightning have traded Koojo187 & 1st Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick to the Islanders for ovechkin8jr

WHATTT
    ANOTHER STEAL!

Winner: Tampa Bay Lighting.

The Colorado Avalanche have traded SCHN3ID3RR-24 to the Carolina Hurricanes for DoubleZERO33

YAHHHHHH
    ANOTHER GOALIE TRADE!!

Winner: Carolina Hurricanes.

The Rangers have traded Vito_Corleone to the Hurricanes for Sabres2019 & TheKaner_88 & 2nd Round Pick

Very Interesting Trade.

Winner: Carolina Hurricanes.

The Wild have traded 3rd Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick to the Kings for bidou96m

RIP LA KINGS

Winner: Minnesota Wild.

The Capitals have traded LaPlante94 & 2nd Round Pick to the Sabres for Nuge

If you take away the draft pick, both great players on the ice.
    Fair Trade IMO.

The Oilers have traded LCE_Ray & 3rd Round Pick to the Lightning for x_Jedi_x420 & Koriegh

HMMMM.

Winner: Edmonton Oilers.

The Flyers have traded Lazy Pedestrian to the Oilers for Big-T_757

1ST OR 2ND LINE DEFENSEMAN TRADE!!

The Oilers have traded Plastic_World & 2nd Round Pick to the Penguins for xXM1NORTHREATXx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    3RD LINE DEFENSEMAN TRADE!!

The Blackhawks have traded jay6219 to the Penguins for GreatestEver

WOW!! BOTH SICK PLAYERS.

The Coyotes have traded Penguins2013 to the Blackhawks for Sacdiesel313

YAHHHH ANOTHER GOALIE TRADE!!

Winner: Chicago Blackhawks.

The Flyers have traded Alexqc9 to the Canadiens for iTsKingJayDee

UGHHHHHHHHHH.

The Islanders have traded Mattson & 2nd Round Pick to the Penguins for sobo18 & Local-463

Pretty Fair Trade.

The Maple Leafs have traded nothing to the Flyers for iTsKingJayDee

SICKKKKK FREE PLAYER.

Winner: Toronto Maple Leafs.

The Devils have traded 3rd Round Pick to the Ducks for KillerCookie993

HMMM.

Winner: New Jersey Devils.

The Red Wings have traded 2nd Round Pick to the Canucks for nick_k12

RIP VANCOUVER!

Winner: Detroit Red Wings.

The Flyers have traded G0uin__21 to the Hurricanes for SuperVezina

GOALIESSSSSSSSS

Winner: Flyers.

That concludes Week 2 of LGHL recap write-up, hope you guys enjoyed reading this wonderful recap write-up as I enjoyed making it and publishing it to the community. Stay tuned every week as I will deliver weekly recap write-ups!!

I will see you next week to discuss Week 3 of LGHL.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 27
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. SneakyZeek

SneakyZeek President of nyBARISny Fan Club: No girls allowed.

Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -6
    Ain't much you can do when a guy disappears after one week.

:rolleyes:

• Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    none of my 100 trades have made these threads yet :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    LazyPedestrian
  4. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    :thinking: Are you alright @Kingbling647 ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Mathdouble2

Mathdouble2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 2 / -22
    hey.....................yalll fkg gay

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. MattTheCoolCat

MattTheCoolCat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,851 / 3 / -12
    One loss was a forfeit loss, I would've been 0-3 with 2 points had the third game been played. I'm an FNP champion though, so it wasn't that rough of a week. It's crazy how different things can be when you have guys around you that know what's going on and that you have a little bit of chemistry with.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    MattTheCoolCat
  7. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    don't worry bby, I'll feed you with that good suicide pass

LazyPedestrian
  8. JASON0914

JASON0914 hey bud

Discord:
    jason0914#0
    Ratings:
    +137 / 4 / -8
    The whore went 3 and 0

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Nick_x_98

Nick_x_98 2x Cup Champ, Full Time Shitter

Discord:
    Nick_x_98#4378
    Ratings:
    +394 / 38 / -18
    @Kingbling647 what, no love for @MikexMassacre? Same record as me and he has more points. C'mon bruh ;)

Great write up as always bud.

• Like Like x 1
    nick_x_98
  10. xBudz87

xBudz87 Elite Shitter!

Discord:
    xBudz87#6554
    Ratings:
    +418 / 156 / -155
    Good job KB great job !

• Like Like x 2
    Budz_780
  11. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    Nice write up KB

Week 1:
    " I do know SKILLEDPYTHON and what he can do management wise as he built a strong power house team last season in the AHL “Charlotte Checkers” who won the Calder Cup so he is capable of building a successful team without a doubt… "

Also not to shabby with the thumbs;
    S3 AHL: 24 games, 53 points +30
    S4 NHL: debut 5 goals / also winning some key games against top-end NHL teams.

Week 2:
    " … SKILLEDPYTHON a fantastic 'management person' and 'knows what to do when it comes to paper work' "

Adjusted
    "… a fantastic Owner / Manager who knows what to do when it comes to building championship teams… "

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    wtf did i just read. you forget to mention the trape of st louis and u dont talk enough about me carrying buffalo. go back to 2s.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  13. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Sorry my main focus isn't on Buffalo and I don't watch every game of Buffalo so I wouldn't know if you "Carry" the team.

Hit me up if you want to get shit on in 2s though as I wouldn't mind laying down a beating on another opponent.

No Streaming Account
  14. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    I dont play 2s... I dont need to abuse the CPU to win games lmao. take a fucking lap

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Serpe_x_13x
  15. SabbyAy

SabbyAy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 13 / -16
    I didnt get traded or anything

No Streaming Account
  16. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Sorry I just fixed the Trades.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. MPelley25

MPelley25 Your mom's favorite goaltender

Ratings:
    +583 / 83 / -80
    Forgot my trade. Sad

supervezina
  18. Flapjack8796

Flapjack8796 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Flappy#0924
    Ratings:
    +669 / 8 / -20
    When you talk about trades you should include player salaries/contract years. Other than that great job

• Like Like x 2
    Flapjack8796
  19. J_Rose_19

J_Rose_19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 5 / -16
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0