Media Risto's What to Watch For Extended Edition (Week 6)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by l Ristolainen l, Mar 11, 2017.

1. I Risto I

I Risto I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    risto55#0
    Ratings:
    +866 / 79 / -110
    Welcome back to Risto's What To Watch For after a week hiatus this edition will be longer to make up for last week.

As usual the thread is opinion and stat based
    :team317:Cleveland Monsters:team317:
    The Monsters are back for another week they are currently sitting 30-12-3 (63 Pts) led by many points leaders with the top 2 being
    @Martin ScoresEZ with 53 points and @The Legacyyyyy, @VVaGs82 each with 52 points. The Monsters finish week 5 going 8-1 with their only loss being a one goal game to San Antonio. Even though going into week 6 bring a good amount of competition it's going to be tough to stop this strong and talented team.

Bold Prediction: Martin breaks 70 points

monsters week 6.PNG

:team315:
    Bridgeport Sounds Tigers:team315:
    Week 5 is far from what the tigers were looking for finishing the week 0-9. Going back a few weeks to week 1 many thought Bridgeport was going to be a powerhouse but starting week 2 they have been struggling. Going up against a couple tough teams I'm not sure week 6 gets much better for them but we will have to wait and see. In order to get a couple wins their going to need some big performances from not only their top line but lower lines also.

Bold Prediction: Finish week 6 with .500 or better record

tigers week 6.PNG

:team518:
    San Diego Gulls:team518:
    Much like the tigers the gulls had a rough week 5 going 2-7 but despite only getting 4 points they still have a 10 point lead in their division. It may of just been a rough week for the team they played a few strong teams but in this game anyone can be beaten. @PrOdIgYx8 who I often talk about in LG overdrive currently leads the team with 52 points and close behind @Malchesky and @JayTheNeonBlood both with 45 points. If the gulls keep a positive record each week for the remainder of the season they should have no problems clinching the top of their division.

Bold Prediction: Though this is more long term i predict the roadrunners will close in on the Gulls in the division.

gulls week 6.PNG

:team301:
    Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins:team301:
    The Wilkes Barre Penguins led by the well known GM @Mees Top Cheese, @Hilly, and @KingSuper x 29 have been doing pretty good so far this season sitting #3 in their division with 55 points. Going into week 6 their schedule has a couple tough teams but I could see them finishing 6-3 or better. @SpruceMoose91 and @Hilly are currently the top 2 point leaders for the Penguins with 42 and 46 points respectively. The penguins currently sitting with 182 goals for are in the top 50% for goals for which could be cause for their pretty good record. This Tuesday at 9:30 Est look for the penguins to face off against the Chicago Wolves depending on the player match-up could be a very good game to watch.

Bold Prediction: Penguins take wins over Monsters, Wolves, and Wild all in week 6.

Penguins week 6.PNG

:team302:Leigh Valley Phantoms:team302:
    Leigh Valley is currently in 2nd place in the Eastern Atlantic division with the Penguins just one point behind them. Led by management @Horvat ll53ll and @Theee DANIMAL as a team had a pretty good week 5 finishing 5-2-2 losing in OT to Utica and Hartford I don't see them dropping to far in the standings if the Bruins and Penguins end up catching up but they will need to continue having good weeks to uphold a playoff spot. @Schizostone and @RemmyDarko are currently the point leaders for the Phantoms with 48 and 42 points respectively are doing solid so far this season. Much like most teams highlighted this week they have a tough schedule playing many powerhouses in the Wolves, Wild, Crunch, and Monsters.

Bold Prediction: Finish week with record of 3-4-2.

phantom week 6.PNG

:team349:
    Rockford Ice Hogs:team349:
    Rockford led by @Im4thLineWorthy and @Duganator III are sitting first in the tough Western Central division with 66 points just barely ahead of the 4th place Chicago Wolves. It will be an interesting last half to the season in this division it will be a tight battle all the way to the last few games. Week 5 went pretty good for Rockford but in week 4 they went 9-0 beating a couple solid teams. If they keep up the trend of week 4/5 they will be in good shape to make the playoffs. @Im4thLineWorthy, @l Stastny26 l, and @Duganator III are the current point leaders for them 4thline with 48 points and Stastny + Dugganator both with 43.

Bold Prediction: End off week 6 dropping to 3rd or 4th place in their division.

hogs week 6.PNG

:team309:
    Syracuse Crunch:team309:
    The Crunch currently sit tied for 1st with the Senators in yet another tight division at 58 points each. This team is very talented across the board with very even stats with many over 25 points and many close or above 40. They finish week 5 going 6-2-1 verse some tough teams and staying with the Bears losing in OT 3-2. @mferra32 and @Gdollabills currently are their points leaders with 40 and 39 points each. Going into week 6 the crunch have a pretty good chance to put on a performance against some not so strong teams.

Bold Prediction: Finish week 6 3-5-1

crunch week 6.PNG

Hope you all enjoyed this edition for week 6 and expect a new episode of LG Overdrive coming very soon.

Thanks for Reading!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Always a great read

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  3. Joe Nahh

Joe Nahh Random

Ratings:
    +329 / 14 / -33
    Who in the fuck thought Laing was gonna build a powerhouse?

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Stoner x 95

Stoner x 95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 43 / -59
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Nickoloi

Nickoloi AHL No Name

Ratings: