S15 Bidding Recap - Highest Paid Players (each position)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by KBI13I, Oct 27, 2020.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Hello everyone,

I've always made one of these threads every season after bidding, so I thought why not continue bringing some media since it's been pretty dead.

S14 bidding recap thread;
    https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/s14-bidding-recap.311266/

We will be looking at the top 5 highest paid players from each position along with an eye-catching contract from each position. This seasons bidding was very interesting, some say it's the worst ever, definitely a lot of ugly overpaid contracts.

[​IMG]

1) @Theos-_- | $11,000,000

My guy THEOS getting paid, as he should because he was the best left-winger in bidding, Theos can also play right-wing pretty good as well which is bonus for any team. In my opinion this was a great bid by Toronto, Theos will have a great season especially playing with Akon as they have chemistry.

2) Vopeq AKA RivNasty | $8,250,000

RivNasty making his return from a 3 season ban getting paid, I can't really say much because I never seen him play in a long time, so I'll keep this short. I never had him marked down as the top 3-5 best LWs, If he hasn't improved a lot, this contract is a big yikes.

3) @zCluutchh__ | @Ska-_-Noodle | $8,000,000

In my opinion Clutch was a top left-winger in this bidding so this type of contract was expected, he has gone roughly $6,000,000 - $7,000,000 every time he was in bidding, not sure if I'd call him a top left-winger on the PSN side but definitely a first liner and in my opinion better than RivNasty so good job Minnesota.

Noodle in my eyes is a really solid 2nd liner, not sure about being a first liner though getting paid this amount. Since he is returning with Vancouver I'm thinking or hoping this was a chemistry and or friendship move, I guess we will find out after the season if Noodle lives up to his contract.

4) @Tcx7 | $7,750,000

Poor Rico going for more than what his contract was last season after being dropped, obviously I think he should have gone a bit less but unfortunately the left-winger pool was extremely weak not allowing that. Regardless definitely still a solid player, you aren't completely washed in my eyes Rico <3

5) @Crafted x 95 | @i-CrAzYLiiSh-i | $7,000,000

Obviously again the left-winger pool was extremely weak so these two bids aren't surprising.

It's nice seeing Crafted going $1,750,000 less from the last time he entered bidding, solid player but shouldn't be getting a top first liner type money.

“Hopefully Crafted can produce better numbers than a defenceman” this comment made in the Shoutbox by Tommy after Crafted's bid went through is obviously funny but true, I guess we shall see what Crafted does this season, can he live up to this type of contract?

Crazylish usually goes for around $5,000,000 — $6,000,000 every time he's in bidding and it's fair to say that's his actual worth in any bidding session, obviously being more this season as a result of the left-winger pool being weak. Will be a good player for whatever team.

Eye Catcher Contract | @AgentSooksta008 | $5,250,000 | @BioIogics | $2,750,000

Picking someone from left-wing was hard because not many players, I really like AgentSooksta's contract though (if he's not completely washed) because other players who went more may not even be better. STEAL!?

I added Biologics to this as well because for this amount you're getting a really solid support type player that can play on any line producing well. Definitely a steal.

[​IMG]

1) @SkilZzy x92x | $12,000,000

This bid being from my team I'm going to keep this very short and simple explaining our reasoning on this contract. Skill and chemistry was the reasoning, our organization agreed that Skillzy was the best Center in bidding. We needed a legit G7 type Center, already had depth pieces from our returning cheap contracts and our draft picks, we had the money so figured why not grab the best.

2) @DDW-_- | $10,000,000

I'm not sure how I feel about this bid, yes the Center pool was also extremely weak but is Devin still the same player, does his availability still blow? A lot of concerning questions to be asked, I guess only time will tell.

3) @I MT98 I | $9,500,000

I don't like this contract at all, but with the Center pool being extremely weak we have to just accept it. MT can play RW as well very good, that's a bonus for any team and makes this contract compared to some other high ones look better. Regardless of the fat contract, I think MT should do good this season for any team because he actually has the skill.

4) @oshlag | $9,000,000

I don't like this contract at all, in my opinion some cheap guys that are better. Not shitting on Oshlag because he's an amazing player, just not feeling this fat contract. I do believe this contract will hurt a team that doesn't have the depth.

5) @NielerR | $9,000,000

Just like Rivnasty, Cage making his return from a 3 season ban getting a fat contract. I'm not sure if I like this contract, personally think Cage is a really solid 2nd liner type player but getting paid this amount is very questionable. I do believe with this contract he's someone that can hurt a teams roster, as of now he's with a team that has sick pieces so it will be very interesting seeing the results.

Eye Catcher Contract | @gunass0910 | $4,500,000

Gunass is an eye-catcher to me but also a risky bid at the same time, definitely worth taking the risk hoping he gives a fuck. Eye-catcher because he can probably play second line role pretty good, but if he grinds the game actually caring and is still an amazing player he can fill first line role which makes this contract stand out. STEAL!?

[​IMG]

1) @KushNastyy | $16,250,000

Kush not only getting the bag but breaking the record on PSN being the highest paid player of all time

(not sure about Xbox, can someone confirm?)

Obviously Kush was the best forward in bidding… Not sure about hitting $16,250,000 but being the highest paid forward was definitely expected.

Now this is my take on this type of contract. If a team has a lot of amazing cheap contracts then they can hold this type of contract without having to worry about lack of depth, without a doubt risky as fuck though. Kush being the player he has proven for many of seasons being consistent carrying weaker skilled players, only a couple of teams that would be fine having this type of contract. Is Seattle one of them!? Only time will tell.

2) @Dangs92 | $9,500,000

Dangs was roster dropped from my team at $7,500,000 because we didn't have roster space with our plans, availability also played a reason. The team that got him was offered, and they declined because of his availability for his contract but then go out and grab him for more during bidding!?

[​IMG]

Anyways Dangs is known for being toxic, regardless very solid player. Do I like this contract? Absolutely not. Dangs wasn't the top 3 best RWs in bidding and shouldn't be this much. I'm sure if Nashville puts him with Mclovin on the first line he will be fine, kind of hurts them and many other teams rosters though having this insane contract.

3) @EthanHockey31 AKA Cohen | $9,250,000

I'm not a fan of this amount for Cohen, but the right-wing pool wasn't very deep, so we just have to accept it. Cohen is a very solid player, in my opinion a fantastic 2nd liner / bottom first liner. I think if he's with the right team he will do great. Anaheim looks to be a decent team on paper, interesting to see what happens.

4) @RIP-WestServer AKA Senko | $9,000,000

I have mixed feelings about this contract. Many people say Senko isn't as dominate on east, many say he's the not same player without Diamond. In my opinion he's a solid player, worth this much? I don't know. It will be very interesting to see what he does this season not having Diamond and not having connection advantage every game.

5) @Blouin x 9 AKA Twisty | $8,500,000

I can't really say much about this contract because I've never seen Twisty play forward, heard he's pretty solid though. Fine or terrible contract!?

Eye Catcher Contract | @ScooTz-10 | $3,250,000

A couple of solid depth type players I had in mind. Scootz is a perfect second liner type player that can play on the first line holding his own if needed. Should have went for a tiny bit more!?

[​IMG]

1) @Grumpee 18 AKA PteCyr | $12,750,000

It was known that PteCyr was the best defenceman in bidding, this contract was expected. Some other D contracts makes this one look even better. A legit G7 type player that is amazing defensively giving forwards a really hard time to enter the zone and create. LA was already a contender, with the edition of PteCyr they look more scary.

2) @Dansne | $9,250,000

In my opinion Dansne shouldn't be this much, a couple of other guys who are cheaper that are better. Definitely a solid player though!

3) @Professor_Merana | $8,500,000

He's back! Merana is someone who is better than Dansne and the fact he went cheaper is crazy, great pickup by Carolina! A legit G7 type player that is really good defensively.

4) @KSKrish | $8,000,000

The aggressive one bid worked! Krish is also better than Dansne and went cheaper which is again crazy. Krish being a west player that can perform the same on east also being able to play both sides is amazing and hard to come by in this league. Great pickup by Toronto! Hopefully he stays in my division because I can't wait to play against my friend / old teammate :)

5) @RBCressor | $6,250,000 | @Stiflxr- | $6,250,000

This isn't a bad contract for either guys.

Cressor is more of a legit 2LD but can play as 1LD if needed. I'm happy he didn't go more as that would have been ugly and his season would have been over.

Stiflxr going for the same amount as Cressor, I don't think he's worth more but definitely think he's the better player so good job Dallas.

Eye Catcher Contract | @Foote | $2,000,000

This was an easy decision for me. Amazing contract! I'm still mad that at the time I couldn't bid him up and was forced to watch him go for this amount.

[​IMG]

1) @Gourr- | $9,000,000

Gour is back! Someone please explain why he's the highest paid RD when he wasn't the best or even top 3. I guess giving him a fat contract for his management experience.

2) @X God Skillz X AKA Lidstrom | $8,500,000

In my opinion Lidstrom was probally the best RD and he went cheaper, good job Washignton! It will very interesting to see if he actually cares and or won't display toxic if not with his friends. Regardless, a legit G7 type RD that is worth this amount.

3) @ECHXMPO | $7,000,000

Champo returning to his friends in Columbus going for a decent amount, can't really complain about this contract especially in this bidding.

4) @Dowdenn | $6,000,000 | @LEGAL x 76 | $6,000,000

Dowdenn coming off an amazing cheap contract, I don't really know much about him or have seen him play a lot of so can't really say much.

Not a bad contract for Legal, I don't love it but don't hate it. Not a legit first liner in my eyes but perfect second liner type player.

5) @Txssier_53 AKA Skinnasty | $5,250,000

Skinnasty going $250,000 more from the last time he entered bidding, pretty good contract in my eyes for a great second liner type player that can maybe fill first line if needed.

Eye Catcher Contract | @TheKaner_ | $3,000,000

This position was a tough decision, I've always been a fan of TheKaner, he went cheaper from the last time he was in bidding, should have maybe gone a bit more? Steal!?

[​IMG]

I've always left out goalies because I felt it's pretty repetitive talking about x amount of goalies who went for the same price because usually a good starting goalie goes for at least $2,000,000, sorry goalies! I will give an eye-catcher though.

Eye Catcher Contract | @Krvstoffer | @Xeazyklllx | $1,000,000

I haven't seen both of these guys play 21 yet but if they're still very good and can be titled starters these two goalie bids are absolutely steals.

That wraps up this bidding recap thread, with typing everything up and making the graphics it took a very long time. If you enjoyed the read make sure you give it a thumbs up as that tells me I did a good job and possibly will make another piece of media this season.

Good luck everyone in Season 15!

• Like Like x 32
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Good write up. I personally would've preferred a logo next to each player or some sort of indicator where each person went because I'm not a nerd and don't know off the top of my head.

As always, good write up though KB :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    zChieef
  3. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    Good content and good read

• Informative Informative x 2
    TrooperPetterson
  4. Kylo_Reli

Kylo_Reli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -6
    Good article. Noodle definitely a 1st liner, very underrated

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Crafted l95l

Crafted l95l Clapping Bots Bro

Ratings:
    +227 / 33 / -23
    Dman here

• Old Old x 1
    crafted95
  6. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 166 / -474
    Good job dude

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    hraow
  7. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,298 / 21 / -57
    I don't like this contract at all, proceeds to love the player @oshlag we got this bro

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    mt98
  8. BLong67-

BLong67- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLong67#4885
    Ratings:
    +880 / 47 / -70
    oshlag will get the respect he deserves this season

blong67_
  9. Hedmqn

Hedmqn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xHedman-#8861
    Ratings:
    +477 / 21 / -87
    • Funny Funny x 5
    hedmxnn
  10. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    im blushing

Krvstoffer
  11. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SelkeSean#4027
    Ratings:
    +1,103 / 41 / -70
    Ska Noodle is cracked on this game. Definitely a first liner

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    2wayhockey
  12. Rivnasty

Rivnasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 23 / -35
    I am Lucic

Rivnasty
  13. Rivnasty

Rivnasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 23 / -35
    3220B4F6-A37F-4958-AF37-75C424D11071.jpeg
    show some respect to Looch

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Rivnasty
  14. DDW-_-

DDW-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,499 / 73 / -89
    I may or may not be 9/9.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  15. Oso-Sic

Oso-Sic RIP to Recki

Discord:
    Oso-Sic#4266
    Ratings:
    +601 / 6 / -39
    I should have signed up as a RD.

HoustonOso
  16. Lafontaine92

Lafontaine92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 6 / -25
    I know both and did bid on both, hard to say one is better than the other they're two totally different type of players

No Streaming Account
  17. FreeZ-o-R

FreeZ-o-R FreeZ-o-R

Discord:
    freez_o_r#0
    Ratings:
    +86 / 1 / -8
    I saw crafted craft tommy yesterday. Tommy didn’t glitch the game

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    freezor13
  18. FreeZ-o-R

FreeZ-o-R FreeZ-o-R

Discord:
    freez_o_r#0
    Ratings:
    +86 / 1 / -8
    Oshlag is elite

freezor13
  19. Doranz-

Doranz- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 3 / -19
    This the funniest write up I seen gj kb

• Like Like x 1
    adxmi1i
  20. Spray_and_pray_

Spray_and_pray_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Spray&Pray#1055
    Ratings:
    +536 / 35 / -62
    Yes, I spent 2m more on Dangs. But I got Dodsyyy, Markiiss, and Mathieu out of it. So, I spent 2m more for Dangs, but got 3 quality players in return. Im fine with the tradeoff.

• Like Like x 1
    better20yearsago