LGHL NHL Suggestion Thread - Summer Season Edition [Xbox/PSN]

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Apr 30, 2021.

1. A_d_jr

A_d_jr Forever and Always, The Heart of LG Media

Discord:
    Affordabledreams(Thunder Owner)#1398
    Ratings:
    +689 / 14 / -84
    It's been a long time since I have done much media or draft games but I wouldn't mind trying to get something set up issue to me would times amd days to run them so we don't clash with other live shows. Or Lg leagues.. I can put up a form post and see how many prospects would actually want to play a draft prospect game and if we can get enough it would be fun @LG McDonald

• Like Like x 1
    hockeycavessavesandwaives
  2. HowToFIFA8

HowToFIFA8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zee0886#0
    Ratings:
    +438 / 160 / -143
    I brought this up to tris and apparently it already existed but an LG HUT league should be a thing. Could also have a versus league/tournaments to have a more level playing field.

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Byfuglien x33l

Byfuglien x33l LFG discord.gg/Eashl

Discord:
    Byfuglien x33l#2028
    Ratings:
    +339 / 8 / -19
    No more pens for lag outs. We all know sadly theres booters around and feel like its unfair.
    It would also take away one of the main purpose a booter boots. (Having the opposite team take a pens).
    I feel this didn’t happened that much in the N, but did happen quite often in the A and in the C.
    Just a suggestion tho, but basically no more pens for lag outs.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    byfuglienx33l
  4. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    Harsher penalties for FFing games at the end of the season. I know if you're not on a playoff team a lot of players refuse to finish out the season, so I don't believe Owners and management are fully to blame, but I feel if you're given ownership you should be trying your absolute best to field a lineup from game 1 to game 82. Whether this has to be a harsher punishment on management or players, maybe even both. Getting rid of no nothing Owners / GMs would also be nice

• Like x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  5. Maxwell23-_-

Maxwell23-_- Hayden

Ratings:
    +149 / 34 / -54
    Incorporate the West/South central to lg that is used in eshl, summer season may be good season to try it.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. GhostxBearx

GhostxBearx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ghostbear1805#0
    Ratings:
    +592 / 137 / -217
    1. Players should need a minimum amount of games played in the AHL before being sent down kind of like the 16 game CHL DP rule y'all have. I don't think it needs to be 16 maybe 9?
    2. Send Downs should lock after TD. For Example, CBJ sent down Mazzy right at TD. He has played 9 games for me while ECU'ing for CBJ. Rosters should be locked pending no bans. Only bans resulting in a roster player being called up.
    3. In the AHL, I understand we are trying to mimic real life, but this is a sim league and we need to make sure the best competition is making the playoffs. We should do top 3 in each division and 2 wild cards per conference. 1a vs. WC2, 1b vs. WC1, and 2 vs 3 and 2 vs 3. Our goal is to make sure the playoffs has the best competition possible.
    4. I didn't find out I was switching from San Diego to Cleveland until after the draft. Why isnt this is the first thing that is done? I ended up making a trade with a team that ended up in my division that I have been chasing all season. I would have never made the trade if I was trading with someone in my division. I figured they weren't in my division so it didn't matter, but low and behold we both ended up switching and now we are in the same division. I think it should be the first thing done in the offseason (roster and team swaps)
    5. Also, an LG Scoreboard ticker would be sick right underneath the logos for all the leagues. So, if you're on the NHL webpage you can see all the scores from NHL AHL and CHL going across the screen. Instead of having to click on each league.

Thanks for all your hard work LG staff. This is was my favorite szn of LG by far. With the no dodging rule the AHL was extremely competitive. I had a blast!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    GhostBearTTV
  7. xCXRTIER

xCXRTIER Well-Known Member

Discord:
    auclxir_#0
    Ratings:
    +64 / 5 / -29
    No pens but the game should be exited right away I had a compy win game 3 and 7 this playoffs cause a guy lagged out same guy actually

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. bandit-zx

bandit-zx Slightly more visible than John Cena

Ratings:
    +108 / 9 / -12
    I personally think the server selections are a big problem, I had to quit and take a ban this season because I live on the west coast and have to play on almost 80-90ish ping on NA-East servers. Can we have something like both teams ban a server and we all end up having to play in a nice middle ground that ends up being somewhat more equal then playing against 6 dudes on 10 ping.

Or even making one of the conferences in the WHL be for people actually living out west? Then with playoffs and whatnot, with server bans, you end up playing on a somewhat middle ground.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    BanditZX
  9. Stewkos

Stewkos Veteran Presence

Discord:
    Stewkos#4830
    Ratings:
    +869 / 12 / -17
    Unused trade requests should be able to work as a no trade clause between the deadline to use them and the trade deadline. If a trade gets accepted that you're a part of, you get told where you're going and given the option (similar functionality to accepting a contract) to veto the trade at the expense of one trade request. If you veto a trade to that team you cannot be traded to them, even if moved somewhere else. You get 24 hours to use your veto before the deal is auto approved. I understand why trade requests have to be in a week prior to the deadline, I just think something along these lines gives them a bit of juice for the most important trade week of the season. It's not strong enough that you can just lock yourself on a team, but it does give you a bit of a defense against being blindsided at the 11th hour.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Hrudey30

Hrudey30 :)

Discord:
    hrudey#0
    Ratings:
    +108 / 36 / -109
    West/South Central

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    coolio1151
  11. MuddyTheLegend

MuddyTheLegend Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Muddy#1376
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -2
    Cpu goals should never count

• Like Like x 5
    MuddyTheLegend
  12. DekeoIogist

DekeoIogist Chirp a Day keeps a Shitter away

Discord:
    Deke#6969
    Ratings:
    +1,355 / 242 / -251
    I think the playoffs schedule should be 3-3-1 meaning games 1-3 Sunday 4-6 Monday and game 7 on Tuesday

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  13. jonny__ross

jonny__ross Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -3
    Earlier gametimes, 930 pm is to late to start first game for East players.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    No Streaming Account
  14. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    If you truly want to take LG media to the next level, I think having every game broadcasted and recorded would be very helpful. It wouldn't be hard to have 1 person on every line having to stream their game.

• Like Like x 5
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  15. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 166 / -474
    7 weeks instead of 9. I feel like a lot of people loses interest by week 5 or 6.

3s tourney in off season or during playoffs

Have xbox and psn 25-30minutes apart.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    hraow
  16. hgSparty

hgSparty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Sparty#0318
    Ratings:
    +428 / 7 / -26
    ESHL server rules should come to LG. If the competitive scene that plays for money had a committee that ruled this is whats fairest and has gone over rather smoothly when used correctly no reason it shouldnt be the system for LG too.... also makes for an easy transition to esports for those who dont play as they will have a better understanding of how it works.

BackupGoaltending
  17. Gamingfreak911

Gamingfreak911 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gaming5689#0
    Ratings:
    +247 / 13 / -38
    Pretty simple, a centralized server so western Canadians don't have to play on 70ms+ almost every game. Absolutely ridiculous that this is actually a thing honestly.

Here's hoping for a solution in next years installment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    xgf911x
  18. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 166 / -474
    Mlb league!

hraow
  19. Eamonn

Eamonn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    eamonn#0602
    Ratings:
    +1,093 / 17 / -68
    This.

6 west guys on one team (San Jose and Portland combined) = game is on South Central if the team with the west guys would like to use it. Could add a restriction that you can only use south central in a home game with the 6 west guys so it's even more limited.

No west servers though, unless both sides are west.

• Like Like x 1
    eamonnjcf
  20. Cas x 28

Cas x 28 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cas x 28#8265
    Ratings:
    +2 / 2 / -2
    Every player no matter the contract should have the right to have a trade request.

Reason: certain players either drafted or bid on can get buried in the Ahl or even get sent all the way down to the chl thereby ghosted by the owner/GM of the team.
    I mention this because it happened to me in Season 13, drafted and was sent to the chl without a tryout or even a call up to be recognized by the NHL/AHL Team.
    Of course the trades should be within reason and verified on why the trade is taking place.
    Not saying that a player is unhappy with his line or team but more towards the guys who don't fit in the owners system.

Maybe there should be a sort of LGPA (League Gaming Players Association) to build a sort of CBA

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account